Nocturna [Ready]

Scythe

Hi Scythe!

I'm sorry, the delay on this has been my fault because I wanted to give it the full attention I needed to.

I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to follow the application form exactly.

Other than that, all your other subheadings can be treated as a list within "Character Summary" (which needs to be switched with history to keep the correct order) like Motivation, dreams, fears, etc You can still make them bold, just indent them so we can keep the application form clean and consistent so that others will know exactly where to look for the info they need to.

We really need to see it presented in the following order, and with the following verbiage.

Roleplay Type:

Name:

Sex:

Species:

Eye colour:

Coat:

Mane/Tail:

Physique:

Residence:

Cutie Mark:

History:

Character Summary:

Only one other thing is your usage of the word ambivalent, While she does have a few contradictory traits (which seem to be fine), she doesn't actually strike me as being generally ambivalent. Maybe ambivalent to the opinions of others? Can you clarify?

Beyond the formatting and just that one tiny thing she is good to go and has definitely come a long way, so as long as you don't change anything while you are re-formatting, you should be all set here! Let me know when you adjusted that and I will stamp :)