In Search of Akanor's Gem[Private]

PIJIN

RPBanner3.png?t=1352625083

[colour=#daa520]"Wow, the flowers here are simply beautiful!"[/colour] It would be fairly accurate to say that Autumn Moon was in heaven right now. Surrounded by hundreds of the most beautiful flowers he had ever sen while traveling, they had struck a cord in him. This was a pure place, far away from pony civilizations and only accessible to those who wandered to no were; ponies like him that had time on their hooves to really trot around the land of Equestria and enjoy what it really had to offer. He placed a single white lily in his mane and giggled a bit, adjusting his olive green turtle neck sweater. Despite the frugal diet and intense conditions he went through because of his travels, he had kept him on some level of conditioning, yet he still felt a bit pudgy.

The earth-pony stallion sighed, as he continued walking, he looked up and came face to face with a large mountain, his next challenge is search of valuables. "Easy, get a hold of yourself. You're no amateur to stuff like this..." He was shaking a bit, possibly from the cold wind brushing up against his neck or the sheer size of the mountain he was about to scale he couldn't tell. He listened to the silence and he continued walking as he left the field of flowers and stepped on to an area of hard rock, he took a look around.

[colour=#000000]He titled his head to the side in confusion and he peered into the distance.[/colour][colour=#daa520] "Huh, whose that?"[/colour]

"[colour=#0066ff]It should be around here somewhere[/colour]" Cirrus Storm mumbled to himself as he walked to the edge of the field as he sat down to pull a book out of his saddlebag. To most ponies he would ether look like an explorer looking for some great treasure or look like a pony that gotten lost due to some misdirections. As he came across the page he was looking for he saw a pony standing in front of the mountain similar to the mountain in front of him but there was one thing missing from the picture that he took note of from the sight of the mountain.

"[colour=#0066ff]Where's the dragon?[/colour]" The Stallion questioned as he kept switching between the picture in the book and the view of the actual mountain. he started reading the book over again as he tried to find out what happened to the dragon as the dragon was as huge as the mountain itself, but the book never revealed what happened it. " [colour=#0066ff]Oh well I guess I would have to find out for myself.[/colour]" he said as he started to walk onto the rocky surface at the base of the mountain and noticed that something was looking his way. he then looked at the direction he thought somepony was looking at him and sees another pony looking in his direction "[colour=#0066ff]Who is this pony and why is she out here?[/colour]"

[colour=#daa520]"Uh-oh!"[/colour] It looked like Autumn had been spotted! He really couldn't tell if this pony was a threat or not, so he stepped forward with caution. Autumn started at a canter, then up to a full blown trot as he ended up few feet away from the unicorn. He looked him over for a moment. Boy, he sure did look rather suspicious in the middle of no where lurking around a barren mountain. Autumn gave him a shifty look, [colour=#daa520]"Hello..."[/colour] He said trying to sound like a stallion, but to no avail. His high feminine voice shining through.

Cirrus looks over into the direction of the pony as they came within a few feet of him. he then a small nervous smile " [colour=#0066ff]Hello... Uhmm...[/colour]" he lets out as he was still wondering why would anypony be out here unless... he then closes his eyes and and remembers something that he read in the book he had with him. he remembered something about this dragon hording extremely valuable gems with him but one was practically priceless that if revealed to the world it could bring mass chaos or so he thought . " [colour=#0066ff]This pony must be after that gem but I can never be too sure[/colour]" Cirrus thought to himself as he slowly backed away "[colour=#0066ff]May I have you name? and better yet why are you out here?[/colour]" he ask as that made him seem suspicious of his own reason for being out there.

Autumn reeled back, he didn't expect the pony to actually answer him. He looked at him with a confused stare as he somewhat listened to his words. [colour=#daa520]"Er, I'm just traveling...my name is Autumn Moon"[/colour] He brushed his hoof on the hard granite not sure what else to say. [colour=#daa520]"I kind of saw you over here and..."[/colour] He paused, darn, the whole reason he came over here was because this pony looked kind of suspicious and Autumn wanted to try and figure out what he was doing. [colour=#daa520]"Um, I was curious as to why YOU were out here."[/colour] Autumn said in his sweetest voice half lying. [colour=#daa520]"You look like our looking for something..."[/colour] He peeked his head around to see a book the the pony had in one of his saddlebags...interesting... [colour=#daa520]"So, do you have a name...?"[/colour]

Cirrus slowly brought himself back to his normal posture, seeing how he was not much of a fighter if this pony actually did attack him, but something was off with this one. "[colour=#0066ff]Well I'm looking for something[/colour]" He told the pony as he tended to notice that they were staring at his saddlebags for a while.. "[colour=#0066ff]Hmm..this one probably noticed my book when i was being so careless about my surroundings[/colour]" he thought to himself as he starts to answer the question that earth pony asked him "[colour=#0066ff] Uhhmm... My name is..[/colour]" he tries to casually hide the book from the pony by shifting his head slightly to stop her from seeing it " [colour=#0066ff]my name is Cirrus Storm..[/colour]" He said with a slight nervousness as he wondered if this was something he should have done but deep in his mind he thinks that this pony does not have any evil intentions. "[colour=#0066ff]so what is your name...?[/colour]"

• 4 weeks later...

AutumnMoonPostHeader4_zps47a2e4d7.png?t=1354418537

Autumn Moon watched as Cirrus Storm moved around. Was it just him or was this pony trying a little to hard to hide whatever was in that bag of his. He listened to Cirrus and giggled inwardly at the series of "um's" that came from him as he explained his current situation. Well, whatever he was looking for, it had something to do with that book, and Autumn was more than determined to find out.

Autumn suddenly burst out into a giggle fit. [colour=#daa520]"My name? Y-you know I already said my name was Autumn Moon, right?"[/colour] He wiped a tear from his eye and looked back up at Cirrus, his mouth crooked as if he was about to burst into laughter once more. [colour=#daa520]"Were you listening at all?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Well this was a start. Try and get to know this pony better then find out what he was truly up to. Easy peasy.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Autumn stepped forward a bit, entering the unicorn's personal space. Well it was now or never. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"So, what were you looking for?" [/colour]He said, prying for an answer.