CarrotHooves (Final)

SlayerZorgin

Roleplay Type: Crossover's

Name: CarrotHooves (or Carrotnam Hero of Equestria)

Sex: Male

Species: An Earth pony

Eye colour: deep orange colour

Coat: carrot orange

Mane/Tail: Well groomed Green mane and tail

Physique: a bit over medium size tough skined

Residence:The CarrotCave! just a typical building that sell's all kind's of carrot related things from plain carrot's to carrot smoothies but underneith of it lie's the Actuall CarrotCave! and Carrotnams secret underground base of Justice!! It's on the outskirts of Canterlot

Occupation: if you coulden't tell by now a Carrot Farmer And secret Identity Carrotnam

Cutie Mark: a bushel of Carrots With a CAPE!

How was this accuired: CarrotHooves was just almost a colt when his father had decided to bring Carrothooves with him to the stalls to sell some carrot's. but when he saw someone geting their purse stolen from them he had chased after the feind and threw a carrot at the pony causeing the pony to slip and fall and Carrothooves stood on top of the pony until other's had arived to take the pony away not even noticing the new mark on his flank they went home and celebrated with carrot cake and punch

History: raised since he was a young foal on a carrot farm Carrothoove's had a lot of strength and endurance with holding large objects (up to almost 500 lbs) and to it he had raced around every day hoping to do his job's as fast as possible which made him agile and quick footed hooved)but with no actual weakness if he see's anything wrong (besides being eaten) to a carrot he will quickly become furious and "apprehend the fiend"

Character Summary

Dislikes: seeing carrot's misused, evil people,anything antisocial

motivation: to keep the peace and sell carrot's

natural talents: athletic, great with younger people,

hobbies: carrot farming, super heroing,

Faults: doesn't like the cold

Fears: being chopped up and thrown away

just a bit of a back story on what i got the idea from the superhero side of Carrothooves is actually from my fallout Character Carrotman the hero of the waste's even though it was just the name i was kinda a jerk and kinda blew up everything but i created another account and remade Carrotman for all seriousness and actually made his skin orange and his hair green and became a good guy actually but my only companion was Dogmeat because Fawke's kept stealing the show

In disguise

carrothooves.png

Hi SlayerZorgin!

This is a dandy Crossover character!

I'm really into superhero type characters and this one looks great to me!

:D :D :D :D