Ask Linkhopper your questions!

just once? really? no saving from Demise or nothin? no indirectly saving from a moon? and descendants count too if they play the role of princess zelda. getting rid of monsters around a tree she was stuck in counts too.

so was that the only time?

Actually, in majoras mask, you dont save zelda from the moon. You save the denizens of termina :P

Nah man, demise is way to mainstream.

1.WELL THEN. how did he get there? some portal? the impact force might travel through it. but nevermind, cuz if link died via moon he never would have had any descendants to save zelda's zelda decendants. so its indirectly saving her, right?

2. nope. too much work. i had to go walk over to them. it was better to get a sammich and pokemon. i knew about them though :D

1.WELL THEN. how did he get there? some portal? the impact force might travel through it. but nevermind, cuz if link died via moon he never would have had any descendants to save zelda's zelda decendants. so its indirectly saving her, right?

2. nope. too much work. i had to go walk over to them. it was better to get a sammich and pokemon. i knew about them though :D

1. Well he fell down a pit that could be, in theory, a portal to another dimension

2. Well you have to go to the shop to get sammiches and a pokemon, and a scarecrow is in the shop, so you have no excuse!

no, i need to go into the room one over, which is the kitchen, and the other side of the room for pokemon. no scarecrows involved. and if you have a brother who wants to see what happens at the end of the three days, he can get stuff for you. like sammiches and pokemon. it was boring, but i wasn't hungry.

was MM already in mind when OoT was being made?

no, i need to go into the room one over, which is the kitchen, and the other side of the room for pokemon. no scarecrows involved. and if you have a brother who wants to see what happens at the end of the three days, he can get stuff for you. like sammiches and pokemon. it was boring, but i wasn't hungry.

was MM already in mind when OoT was being made?

No idea, although I think MM is the superior game.

why is that?

I really think the music was better, it was more dark (which I like), the characters had ALOT more depth, and I really felt sad for the people as they cowered in fear. There is this swords man guy that shakes hiding in a corner begging for his life. That guy makes you beat the game out of pity.