• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, a simple question. Your mother will not let you chew on things because she is one of the few people who know that chewing on things causes more injuries than falling vending machines and walrus attacks combined. It really is a risky game, chewing things.

A house? Yes, I live in a house. As for the solicitor problem, I usually call up security to handle it for me.

By which I mean I call upon my roommate.

By which I mean I grab the scarecrow in my closet and mimic a poor British accent. At least there's the laser defense system.

By which I mean a lawn flamingo which I poke the more stubborn solicitors with until they panic and run.

Gah! Question overload!

Cathalos - Socks are simply so stunningly superb its almost surprisingly strange.

Cadabra 1st question - A favorite candy of mine would have to be an old little thing called a Wonder Ball. Shame they stopped making 'em.

2nd question - Puns. Puns are simply so awful, so lazy, so borderline uncreative... that they're actually just as close to genius. Just as long as they aren't pun-ishable by law.

Gah! Question overload!

Cathalos - Socks are simply so stunningly superb its almost surprisingly strange.

Cadabra 1st question - A favorite candy of mine would have to be an old little thing called a Wonder Ball. Shame they stopped making 'em.

2nd question - Puns. Puns are simply so awful, so lazy, so borderline uncreative... that they're actually just as close to genius. Just as long as they aren't pun-ishable by law.

Wonderballs were AWESOME! You ever wonder what was in your Wonderball? (Don't pun-nish me too fiercely.)

Is it just me or are all the tasty tidbits of our childhood going up in economic fire? I know people are getting more health conscience these days, but government food regulations are gerting a little ridiculous. The Obamas are all for government approved chicken nuggets in school. Think our kids will one day wax poetic about government nuggets?

Well, that got dark quickly.

after experiencing what i experienced today, i would not have a problem with the memory of being kicked as long as i knew it was for this purpose. so please?

Oh, if only because you said please. Now, if you don't have any memories of a random person kicking you as a thirteen year old, chances are I kicked the wrong person. But I'll certainly try!

Can I have your liver then?

I apologize, I'm rather fond of my liver. I even named him Larry. Larry the liver. Yes.

• 2 weeks later...