Wandering in Ponyville: Lost little filly - OPEN.

Firesong

Ember's ears drooped again. "I didn't know what was on the other side... I walked through it... " She got up on her very muddy hooves and looked around, again she was being ignored. Well, that's alright she thought, it was because she didn't have a cutie mark, and her flank was very bare. She knew this, because her aunt had told her this would happen... Ember didn't know that her 'dear old aunt' had been lieing to her...

"I wanna go home..." Ember sniffled miserably. She knew this was not a thing that could happen, but she so longed to see her mother again. She started to walk back toward the forest slowly, while the others were talking amung themselves. She didn't want to be a burdon on anyone but there was the fact that she could not go home yet. "...but... I can't. Not untill I get my Cutie mark..."

Razor listened to the ponies talk, nodding his head a bit in seeing that the kid would have a roof, at least till one of them could find the fillies parents.

"...but... I can't. Not untill I get my Cutie mark..." He heard to the side and turned to see the filly walking away. Back to the forest no less!

"Hold it you!" Razor snapped, irritated that the kid was just walking away when he was taking time to help her. It was insulting, after all he was a griffon he did not have to help her.

Razor grabbed the filly by the tail and yanked her up and held her up so he could look her face to face, "Look kid, I want ya home as these guys, cause I can't go home with a clear conscious if I don't help ya. And if you think I'm letting you waltz back into a forest that could get you eaten alive, all for a blasted mark you have another thing coming."

Razor took a deep breath, trying to calm his irritation, 'stay calm,' he mentally repeated to himself. Once he was calm he said, "Okay, time for compromise. You want a cutie mark so badly, I'll help ya get one, and I'm sure these guys are willing to offer some help as well. All I want in return is for you to just. Stay. In. Town."

"Alright, you," Razor said pointing at the unicorn that said he could give the kid a roof, "you watch the kid for the night, unless you can't suddenly. Otherwise I'll watch the kid. I got a room at the inn here. Either way works for me at this point."

Razor finished with a mighty flap of his wings before setting the filly down, but putting himself between her and the forest.

Ember sniffled, all this talk of 'Home' was makeing her sadder then ever She began to cry again, kicking her little hooves as Razor held her by her tail. she could not go home! not untill. When the mighty winged gryphon however mentioned helping her, she brightened up almost at once, and just stared at the creature with awe. finnaly, she would know her place in her family!

{short post is short. XD }

The look on the fillies face, the awe in her eyes made Razor uncomfortable. He would help her find her cutie mark, he was a griffon of his word. He just hoped that it wouldn't take too long.

'But...when do I ever get what I hope for.' He thought with a sight.

Sky Flare listened to the filly as she explained that she had a home but didn't want to return to it until she got her cutie mark.

[colour=#FF8C00]"Hey, we want you all to get home safely too, and heading back into the Everfree Forest is not a good way to go. Now why don't you want to return until you have your mark? You're not being bullied by anypony, are you?"[/colour]

Ember's ears drooped yet again, as she looked at the pegasi. "My..." She didn't really feel the need to lie at this time, because she was so very far from home. "... My auntie told me that my mum and dad would hate me if I didn't get a Cutie mark... so I have to get one!" She cried. "I have to get one because my auntie said so! she can see everypony's future." Ember sniffled again.

-A long ways away, a gypsy Zebra in a circus sneezes.

Razor rubbed his eyes, it was late and he was getting tired. A sleepy griffon could be a rather angry and easily irritated griffon if they don't get any sleep and Razor had no intention of that.

"Look, whatever the problem is," he stared as he rubbed an eye, "and I really have some doubts on the whole auntie thing, but could we all maybe decide that its late. I really really need sleep."

Razor looked around to all the ponies, "So lets all agree that the kid is staying with one of the few of us here that can give her a roof for the night. And if it makes it easy for any of you to sleep with a clear mind then do what I did, agree to help the kid get her blasted cutie mark so we can all go home happy and get some rest. Does that seem agreeable?"

• 2 weeks later...

Embermane rubbed her eyes and yawned. She was very tired from all the walking she had done. She listened sleepily to the others as they tried to figure out where she was going to stay, Personally, as she'd been on the road for about a fort-night, she was perfectly well placed to just laydown where she was and doze, as she had been doing for that long. she ticked her hooves under her smell frame as she sat down on the dewy grass outside of the small town.

embermane felt, strangely safe actually, now that her 'cutie-mark tantrum' was over that is. She settled down and just listened lazily untill she was nearly asleep.

Razor looked over at the filly, who seemed to be falling asleep and was resting peacefully on the ground. Razor was loath to admit it but the little filly looked....cute. She reminded him a bit of his sister, only Ember here was a pony.

Razor sighed, yawning himself. It was getting late, and a nightly breeze was blowing. Razor sighed and stepped closer to the filly and drapped a wing around her to keep her warm.

"Look, its late and I think we all need sleep. The kid seems to need it. Whatever course of action we take can be done in the morning, for now I think we all hit the hay."

Razor yawned again, and pointed at the unicorn that offered Embermane a roof, "So if you can give the kid a bed for the night thats grand. If not, I'll let her stay at my hotel room. So if we can all agree now that whatever happens next can happen in the morning. Cause beleive me a tired and sleep deprived griffon is not a pretty sight."

-----------------------------

((Just want to know who is still gonna be on this rp, as things seem to have been very quiet. If you can't due to life then thats cool, but just let the rest of us know then))