"About Me" Content Missing

PIJIN

My best advice is to make sure the content you're posting anywhere complies with Canterlot's all-ages policy. Hope this helps! :)

Well it's been up for a long while, so I'm not sure why it would just all of a sudden disappear. I just wish I knew exactly what was the problem with it so that I won't put it up again. Thanks for the advice.

Well it's been up for a long while, so I'm not sure why it would just all of a sudden disappear. I just wish I knew exactly what was the problem with it so that I won't put it up again. Thanks for the advice.

Content can actually linger for a while before it's spotted/reported/removed, especially places like your profile where people might not look as often.

I've looked at LM's profile page recently, and I have no recollection of seeing anything objectionable at all. To the best of my memory, it was all just fancy banners describing if LM's requests were open and other stuff along those lines, as well as a standard "about me" section of text. I'm not sure if all that really helps, though. :P