A Friend in Need ( Open )

MorningDawn

What lied at the crash sight opened his blank blue eyes slowly. He let out a small grumble as he took in his surroundings. He stood up slowly to take in the damage which was suprisingly none. Bug like wings in tack. Crooked horn unscratched. No extra wholes in his hooves. He let out a small sigh of relief and in a snake like voice muttered. "Must be my lucky day" He then looked up to see ponies staring at him. Something he did not expect.

Lightning looked at the pony which he recognized as a changeling. He'd read about changelings before, but never see one before. [colour=#000000]When he heard him spoke, he voice was snake-like. [/colour][colour=#a52a2a]"H-Hello"[/colour] Lightning said to get the changelings attention.

He looked up at the pony who addressed him. He really didnt know what to say. The first thing he did was get out if the whole he was in. The fact that the ponies didnt run or attack surprised him. He gave the alicorn a glare ponies were not really on his good side since the wedding he decided to say nothing.

(I will say, though, that if you are going to rp with us, please use proper grammar and punctuation. It helps everything run much smoother.)

Dusk Fade caught up with the children. What had she gotten herself into? When she realised what was happening at the crater, she jumped in front of the colts, her horn sparking with defensive magic. "Kids, get back! Thats a changeling!" She glared at the changeling.

Lightning stood behind Dusk and looked to MorningDawn. [colour=#a52a2a]"Hurry, get behind me" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said to the foal. He looked up to the changeling.[/colour][colour=#a52a2a] "What happened and how did you get her?[/colour][colour=#a52a2a]"[/colour][colour=#000000] Lightning asked.[/colour]

Dusk looked at Lightning. She was slightly amused. That was the same question she had wanted to ask him not two minutes before. She turned back to the changeling, trying to look as threatening as possible.

He looked the mare up and down taking in her appearance. His noze twitched as he smelled the air his eyes had a small twinkle as he smiled. "My dear you can drop the act. The smell of fear is all to familiar with me. Besides it is very rude to just stare." He smirked at her again waiting for her reply. Hopefully she'll stop trying to hide her emptions since he can sense them.

He smiled as he moved closer to the mare. He was happy that she stopped acting "Oh so quick to get to the point? Why not get to know each other?" he chuckled as he said this. "And why is my reason here so important to you? Besides what happened in Canterlot was you ponies fault. Especially that horrid Princess."

MorningDawn gently slipped past the two and slowly walked toward the changeling. He inched his way forward and then about 1 foot apart from the changeling and Morning, he hugged the changeling. He got up and returned to his two new friends, " He must have been hurt...I just wanted to make him feel better..."

Lightning looked at MorningDawn and smiled. He put a hoof on his head. [colour=#a52a2a]"That's very nice, but maybe you should leave this to us, ok." [/colour]Lightning said, in a soft gentle voice with warmth that could be felt near him.

"Our fault?! You attacked us!" Dusk Fade took a more aggressive stance. When Morning went up to the changeling, she chastised herself for letting him get so close. He returned unharmed, but she still wasnt ready to trust the changeling. Not by a long shot. But it was obvious he wasnt going to work with her. "Okay, fine. I'm Dusk Fade. And you are a monster. So yeah, I want to know why you're here. And I am going to make sure it doesnt hurt my friends." She put emphasis on this last sentance.

He at first ignored the mare as his attention was to the colt who just hugged him. This made sense the foal most likely did not understand exactly what he is or what he has done. "Well Ms. Fade my name is Dopple-Ganger. What happened in Canterlot was something you ponies had coming. It was simply revenge. It seems that hag ruler does not educate her subjects as well as my Queen does." He gives the colt a small smile "You could learn something from this boy."

[colour=#a52a2a]"My name is Lightning Chaser, but I don't think that attack in Canterlot was right."[/colour][colour=#000000] Lightning said, introducing himself with his soft voice.[/colour]

He gave the small alicorn a glare "Thats right boy you let the adults handle this." He looked up at Dusk Fade. "I mean do you know the facts? Do you know my peoples history? Why we had to attack Canterlot? If you knew my people's struggle you would not judge me!" He paused his blank eyes burning with both anger and sadness. "Oh wait!! Of course you would! You ponies are just judgemental hypocrites! When you look at me all you ever see is a monster! Nothing else! It's all you ponies do...."