A Friend in Need ( Open )

MorningDawn

Lightning looked to the floor. [colour=#a52a2a]"I'm sorry I forgot, it's just that I didn't want to interrupted you, but I can do it now."[/colour][colour=#000000] He said, looking up.[/colour]

Lightning took a deep breath, then exhaled. His horn glowed a light-blue and so did the mare. The glowing disappeared and the mare was breathing fine and hear fever was gone, she was perfectly fine.

Lightning smiled [colour=#a52a2a]"Thank you, I should call my mother to spend the night again." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lightning said. He went and picked up a phone with his magic and call his mother. He told her that can he spend the night again and she said[/colour] yes with joy.

David:

David lay on the floor next to the unconscious mare, " Don't worry my love. You will awake soon." He had no idea were that came from, but it sounded sweet.

MorningDawn:

MorningDawn silently flew down the stairs to reach the kitchen. He flew higher to reach a small cookie jar. He grabbed the cookie jar and flew back to the room he was sleeping in, then he slowly ate all the cookies. ONE, BY, ONE......Dum Dum Daaaaaa.