A Friend in Need ( Open )

MorningDawn

"Dusk...we both know what would happen. You don't need to tell me a foal's tale that you'd stay with me if it were to happen. All that matters is that you would be happy...no matter how I would feel." He said that like a knife was in his chest. It certainly disappointing to think how quickly his world could come crashing down on him.

Dusk Fade looked around. Shining Armour was wearing the ceremonial banana, and Cadence was wearing the Royal carrot. All was going as it should. Then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Changelings throwing fire from their hooves poured into the room.

Lightning laid in the guest bed, awake, thinking of what has happened these past couple days. His mother would be thrilled to have Lightning making friends. Back in Canterlot, Lightning was treated like royalty rather than a friend. He was inside his home most of his time there to avoid so many ponies coming to him. Since Lightning spend most of his time in his home, the princesses hardly know about him which is good since Lightning doesn't do well with crowds. Lightning took a deep breath and exhaled. He had already returned the books to the shelves just in case he forgot to do that. He was going to go back to his home in Ponyville tomorrow and see his little brother, little sister, mother, and father. He does wonder, if the princesses will find out about him.