AutumnMoonPostHeader4_zps47a2e4d7.png?t=1354418537

The Everfree Forest is said to be a mysterious place outside Ponyville filled with strange plants and vicious monsters. A place not fit for the faint of heart.

There was light rustling as the figure of a female pony disturbed a set of bushes peaking over them in search of danger. Autumn Moon had been put in quite the conundrum. He had heard from the locals that this forest housed many a great artifacts connected with ancient lore. In other words, right up his alley-way. Unfortunately so far all he'd found was himself lost, like he was trotting in circles and a rash that refused to give it a rest. [colour=#FF0000]"Great, now what do I do..."[/colour] Autumn Moon said taking a choice hoof and scratching his agitated rump. He looked around the dense forest as he walked taking in the scenery. It was far different from anything he'd seen on his previous excisions, and hooves down it was certainly the creepiest.

He sped up to a trot, pushing past a large group of bramble and into a clearing of pale blue flowers, which he made sure to avoid. He couldn't put his hoof on it, but those things looked like bad news! It wasn't before long that he came across a hut. A small hut built into a tree and tucked away in one of the deepest parts of the forest. Autumn's eyes gave a confused gaze. [colour=#ff0000]"Why would somepony be living ay out here in a dank place like this...?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn Moon's explorer instinct quickly kicked in as he moved towards the hut. A few small steps at first, but they quickly built into larger ones and so on until he was face to face with the door.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He brought up a hoof, and gave three knocks on the door, awaiting a response... [/colour]

Zecorafbanner.jpg

"What is this I hear? Bright Eyes I think a visitor is here!" The Zebra whom had been meditating on one hoof calmly cracked one eye open at the sound of the three knocks. Her foxy companion started to run around and yip excitedly since he hoped it was Fluttershy! He loved her company so much! After making sure all four hooves were on the ground she fixed her mane and went to open the door.

To her surprise there appeared to be a golden earth..."mare"? standing there with a red and irritated flank that looked tired and lost! "Oh goodness Me! You seem to be suffering badly! Do come in and make yourself at home! You seem like you are all alone..." The Zebra's face was quickly taking on a look of concern, maybe the poor dear was lost? It was a wonder she had not been eaten alive by now.

She moved to the side to let the guest in, Bright Eyes sniffing her hooves, growling softly since this was NOT Fluttershy, but quickly got over it, rubbing around and between the others front hooves like the little attention monger he was.

• 2 weeks later...

AutumnMoonPostHeader4_zps47a2e4d7.png?t=1354418537

Autumn Moon stepped inside the hut timidly, immediately noticing the rather "interesting" decor it sported. It was a ton different from the modern livings he was used to in his home town of Trottingham. There were shelves upon shelves of bottles twisted in to strange shapes.A large cauldron sat in the middle of the room, which Autumn peered into. Nothing. There were even strange mask adorning the walls that Autumn had never seen before. They fascinated him as he looked at their elongated shape. In all his travels he had never seen any mask with designs like these. As a matter of fact... Autumn whipped around to face the...pony? Wait, that was not a pony!

He stumbled back a bit, only now realizing Bright Eyes intertwined between his legs. Oh jeez, he still hadn't introduced him self either. [colour=#ff0000]"Um, hello I'm...Autumn. Autumn Moon." [/colour][colour=#000000]His gaze crawled over the floor. He was still a bit put off by the non-pony's appearance, but he couldn't make out exactly what she was..." He looked up at her with curious eyes, only to meet her gaze and have his eyes bolt back down to the dirt floor of the hut. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Right, Autumn..."[/colour][colour=#000000] he repeated nervously, scratching his backside once more.[/colour]

• 1 month later...

Zecorafbanner.jpg

The Zebra chuckled calmly and shook her head "Oh do not fear me my dear..now let me have a look here" Zecora moved to look at the itching and irritated spot the other had on their flank... "Oh my Autumn dear! This itch is nothing severe, I have just the trick that will get you feeling better quick" this was accompanied by a little head flick and she trotted over to a cuboard, opening it to take out a small metal tin, she popped the lid off and there was a golden coloured paste inside that was transparent... "This Is just the thing for you, it is great for the coat too!" She chimed cheerfully, dipping the tip of her hoof into the goop and then applied it to the others rash.

"Now Since you were so kind to visit me, perhaps you would like a cup of tea?"