CHESS GAME: It's Your Move!

Hello once again Canterlot!

I decided that my Chess board has been sitting around in my shelf within my room that you've possibly seen for long enough! That's why I'm posting this thread... I was unsure if it should go into gaming, so I decided that this would probably classify as spam! ^^

What I intend for this is to start a game with you guys... it'll definitely take some multitasking, but I'm up for the challenge! The only thing I must ask of you guys is that you are familiar with the common notation of the game known as 'algebraic notation' If not, I'll try to explain as best I can:

Algebraic notation makes it very easy to play and record a game of Chess. It helps tell us what current state that the board is in just by looking at the previous moves that have been made(on a side note, I will be sure to record every move played), but how exactly do we read it? That, my friends, I will post a little link so that you can familiarize yourselves with it in case you don't know what it is... if you do know what I'm talking about, feel free to skip the link! :)

ALGEBRAIC NOTATION!

Now that you're familiar with this sort of notation, it is now time to begin! Your reply to this thread will have me assume that you're choosing white as your colour side, and as such, white moves first. Just reply your first move should you choose to be white, if not, PM me and we shall have a personal conversation of only Chess moves. If you choose to be white, just reply to this thread with your first move. Then, the game shall begin! Good luck, and have fun everyone(And if this inspired you, maybe you can challenge another friend on here ^^)!