Who Wants to Be a DJ?

Cadabra

Disclaimer: This is legitimate. I'm posting this for the following reasons:

One: It's a tough economy, and I'm sure there's a lot of young, creative people on this forum who could use a genuinely enjoyable weekend job to make a little extra cash.

Two: I have been working for this company for four years as a videographer, and this is by far the best job with the best people I have ever had the privileged to work with.

Three: DJing, videography, and photography in the wedding industry is one of the most useful job training experiences that people can use. It teaches you to think on your feet, be positive and persistent in difficult situations, and how to network. These are useful skills for any job you can get into.

We good? Good.

Now for the good part. The company I am talking about is called Complete Music. We're a chain, and we've got locations all over the nation. Having seen what our guys in St. Louis can do, I can confidently tell you all the following: You will be provided not only with comprehensive training, but also DJ equipment provided by Complete. What you will need to provide is yourself, meaning your personality, professionalism, talent, love of music, and the love of seeing people smile. This is important, especially since I have seen several DJs tank not being able to be up to par. The bar is set high, so this isn't something to take lightly. We have been the top entertainment company several years in a row on TheKnot.com, so be prepared to learn how to become awesome. Can you take that and make it 20% cooler?

So, if any of you are up for the challenge of not having just another job, take a look at the following locations to see if one is near you: http://www.cmusic.com/locations/. If

Again, I'm posting this to help out my fellow Bronies and Pegasisters who not only need a job, but want to do something amazing and life changing with their creative energy while still getting paid for it. Only serious folks need apply, okay? Good luck everypony, and may you make your lives and those who you work for extraordinary!