Looking for slice of life ideas

I have a lot of action RP topics up, but as suggested by a certain artistic mare here on the forums, I need a good slice of life topic. Unfortunately, it occured to me I don't really know what kind of "Slice of life" Rp's you ponies like to participate in, so I will let you all decide.

Well? Don't sit there staring! Let's get this show on the road :D

Well, now that you mention it, I'd be 'appy to give a slice of life a whirl.

Let's see... Midnight is an author, is he not?

I have a few ideas, with a few of my characters, so I hope you don't mind a bit of a list:

Enos Gray - My own unicorn, and a bit eccentric but altogether fond of talent of any kind. Also a bit scatterbrained, so he very may accidently wander into a place he shouldn't or perhaps absently bump into Midnight.

Hugo - My griffon poet, masquerading as a circus strong-griffon do to a series of unfortunate events. I can see Hugo trying to pick up a few tips and tricks from Midnight whilst maintaining a facade of being uninterested in literature

Fantasy Tropes - An Earth Pony and an adventurer by trade, perhaps with a few good stories to write about herself, with all she's seen. Or at the very least, an interesting meeting along some road.

So, yeah. Just a few ideas tossing around the ol' noggin. Tell me which one ya like!

Well, now that you mention it, I'd be 'appy to give a slice of life a whirl.

Let's see... Midnight is an author, is he not?

I have a few ideas, with a few of my characters, so I hope you don't mind a bit of a list:

Enos Gray - My own unicorn, and a bit eccentric but altogether fond of talent of any kind. Also a bit scatterbrained, so he very may accidently wander into a place he shouldn't or perhaps absently bump into Midnight.

Hugo - My griffon poet, masquerading as a circus strong-griffon do to a series of unfortunate events. I can see Hugo trying to pick up a few tips and tricks from Midnight whilst maintaining a facade of being uninterested in literature

Fantasy Tropes - An Earth Pony and an adventurer by trade, perhaps with a few good stories to write about herself, with all she's seen. Or at the very least, an interesting meeting along some road.

So, yeah. Just a few ideas tossing around the ol' noggin. Tell me which one ya like!

I like them all! Hmmm......It's hard to decide, because I could work with all of them. I'll think on it today.