Writing, Rest, and Recuperation (Rackenhammer and Bellosh101)

Blueblood

He had held his audience spellbound, that much Earth Writer could tell. At least they weren't openly dismissive afterward, but having been through something of an adventure themselves, both Apple cousins were apparently ready to believe things out of the ordinary.

"[colour=#8b4513]Glad you thought so,[/colour]" the tan unicorn said to Greenshot's compliment. "[colour=#8b4513]Until this week, I never got anything quite so exciting again. I think this latest story tops my first, all things considered.[/colour]" The journalist said as he showed the draft of his latest article to Greenshot. "[colour=#8b4513]I only got the tail end of the story that time; with the Running of the Leaves, I was present from the start line to the finish, as it were.[/colour]"

He paused in thought after Sugar Apple's question, his brow creasing as he realized he didn't have an answer. "[colour=#8b4513]You know, I don't know what eventually they turned out to do. The guard brought them in, I suppose most haven't served out their sentences yet. I'm not sure what they'll do to be honest, now that their picture's been circulated over half of Equestria.[/colour]" He shrugged, remarking, "[colour=#8b4513]They didn't actually call themselves the Coffee Shop Mafia; that was just the label we used when we broke the story, and it stuck. Hmm..." [/colour]He trailed off in thought, staring into space before returning his gaze back to the convalescent[colour=#8b4513].[/colour]

"[colour=#8b4513]You know, I'd thought about visiting them, and thanking them for the good start they gave to my career, but I'm not sure they'd take it so well. Probably that counts as adding insult to injury, and I do try to be polite.[/colour]" He chuckled a bit, before asking Greenshot, "[colour=#8b4513]So, what do you do for a living? I see your talent has something to do with... archery?"[/colour]

Nodding at Writer's response to his reply to the story Writer had told, [colour=#008000]Greenshot Apple[/colour] had finished eating his entire apple and had been wiping it off with a cloth that had been in one of the pockets in the saddlebag he was wearing. His tail flicking behind him as he levitated the cloth back into the bag and would turn his attention towards Sugar Apple when she mentioned about the mafia Writer had talked about. While Writer responded to Sugar, Greenshot looked down at his braced hoof and moved it as best as he could, he had been thinking about something as he looked back up at Sugar then back over at Writer.

"That is most certainly a bad idea Earth Writer!" Greenshot said in a serious tone of voice before hearing Writer wonder what he did for a living. A smile formed on his face quickly from the serious look. "[colour=#006400]Well, I..![/colour]" he said in a Canterlot voice before going back to talking lighter "[colour=#008000]am indeed a Archer. I have won several titles when I was just a colt. It is not a living though. I consider it my most favorite hobby and talent as anything that has to do with marksmanship interests me. As of late, I have been trying to get better in using a sling though I'll stick to levitating bows any day. Since I was a colt, I have worked with my mother and father back in Canterlot. My father's weaponry shop and my mother's pastry shop. So, If you could do me the favour, when you get that article done I mean, could you possibly bring it to me? SInce, we are both from their, come and stop by Sweet Blintze's for that is where I will be often once I get back to Canterlot.[/colour]" Greenshot looked at Sugar and nodded "[colour=#008000]You as well Sugar, you both can come as a date and my mum and I will hook you both up with the tastiest of pastries the shop has to offer! Eyup,[/colour]"

1zq8oio.png

[colour=#800080]“Ah agree wif Greenshot,”[/colour] Sugar Apple concurred with her cousin’s concerns; [colour=#800080]“It ain’t worth tryin’ t’find ‘dem troublemakers again. As we like t’say, keep ya’ nose outta’ trouble an’ no trouble will come to y’all.”[/colour] At the least though, it was comforting to learn that Earth Writer came up with that silly mafia name for his story and not the ruffians themselves.

The purple pegasus only paid half-attention as Greenshot talked about his background, as she was already well acquainted with her cousin for obvious reasons. Sugar Apple simply nodded as Greenshot mentioned his skill with a bow; she could personally attest to his claims having witnessed him winning one of his competitions. Come to think of it however, it had been some time since the mare last saw her cousin in a archery contest; perhaps she ought to go to one of them the next chance she gets and cheer her kin on?

Sugar Apple promptly forgot about that plan when Greenshot mentioned that she and Earth Writer could go on a date together at Sweet Blintze’s. Swiftly jolting upwards into an upright sitting position, the pegasus didn’t know precisely how to respond. Earth Writer wasn’t really her coltfriend just yet... yet being the all-important keyword. To be rather honest, Sugar was rather open to the idea of going out on at least one date with the tan unicorn; Writer certainly had proven himself a gentlecolt of the highest quality during all their encounters, and it didn’t hurt that he had a love for travel too!

Yet just because Miss Apple could see herself dating Earth Writer didn’t mean her current predicament was any less flustering. Having been caught off guard by her cousin’s seemingly-casual assumption, the blushing mare stammered for a few seconds before producing a coherent answer. [colour=#800080]“Ya’ silly billy Greenshot; Writer an’ ah ain’t datin’ right now,”[/colour] a grinning Sugar pathetically corrected the green Apple stallion before turning to Earth Writer with a wink and a good-hearted giggle; [colour=#800080]“Are we?”[/colour]

Earth Writer supposed he should have expected it; a pony couldn't very well make a living off of archery these days. As professional sports went, it wasn't a particularly lucrative one. Still, he couldn't help but feel a little sad whenever he heard of somepony who had to spend their working days doing something that was less than what they did best. [colour=#8b4513]*On the other hand, he seems happy enough to be a part of the family business. Suppose that's not too bad, then.*[/colour] Aloud, the unicorn chuckled as he said, "[colour=#8b4513]Not sure I could do that so well, Greenshot; I'd snack too much on the job.[/colour]"

The reporter was only too happy to agree to bring a copy of his article to Greenshot when it was finished, but then his little remark about him and Sugar going on a date brought Earth up short. "[colour=#8b4513]Er, well...[/colour]" His mouth said while his brain scrambled for a reply. That wasn't exactly the sort of thing you could just agree to, not without consulting the mare in question at the very least. Looking at Sugar Apple for a clue, he found a bright blush on her cheek and a stammering denial. On the other hoof, she was also smiling and winking at him.

"[colour=#8b4513]I... don't think this counts.[/colour]" The tan stallion remarked more or less flippantly, indicating the hospital visit with a wave of a hoof. Looking back down at her, he asked in a more serious tone, "[colour=#8b4513]Would you like to, though?[/colour]"

[colour=#008000]Greenshot Apple[/colour] gave a light smile from the expressions on both Sugar Apple and Earth Writer. Seeing the blushing of Sugar's cheeks and the sudden change in demeanor from Writer. Greenshot was going to stay out of this one being that he just wanted to see where the two were and after a bit realized his assumption was indeed right. The green stallion let the two talk for a bit until they were decided on going to visit him in Canterlot to bring him Writer's article and to have some delicious treats as a date.

The horn on his head began to glow as he turned his head to look back at his saddlebag. His yellowish mane with green stripes swaying to the side as a tied up bag floated out from one of the pocket holes. Inside the bag was bits that he levitated over towards Sugar and rested the bag against her hoof. "Well, I think it is time for me to head over towards Sweet Apple Acres cousin. I wanted to give you this bag of bits for beating me in our little race to the finish. It is 50 bits and don't use it all in once place. I will not take no for an answer Cousin." Greenshot looked at her in a serious manner before getting down off of her recovery bed and looking over at Writer with a soft smile. "[colour=#008000]Best of luck with your stories and can't wait to see the both of ya'll again in Canterlot. Rest up well Sugar and try to get that new Daring Do book that came out today. I hear it is the best one yet![/colour]"

WIth that, Greenshot with a tail flick and a soft steps headed over towards the door. His horn glowing as he motioned his head to the left to open up the door wide enough for the green stallion to walk out of. Stopping midway out the door to look back at them and wave his left hoof. "[colour=#008000]Bye Ya'll.[/colour]" Leaving the room as the door closed right behind him and went on his way.

((Greenshot Apple Out, thanks again for letting me participate))

1zq8oio.png

Once again, Earth Writer exhibited his sense of humor by mocking the suggestion that him and Sugar Apple were having a date in the hospital, and Sugar in turn giggled at the stallion’s quip. The tan unicorn became more sincere however when he asked the bed-stricken pegasus to join; Miss Apple didn’t hesitate in her reply. [colour=#800080]“Aww hun,”[/colour] the mare sweetly murmured; [colour=#800080]“Of course ah’ll like to. Once ah git flyin’ again, then it’s a date!”[/colour]

All good things came to an end unfortunately; this time, the thing was question was cousin Greenshot’s visit. Depositing a bag of bits as he said he would if Sugar Apple beat him, the mare tried objecting only to get shot down before she could even form a word. Just before the green unicorn left however, he mentioned something about getting the newest Daring Do book.[colour=#800080] “Errr, ah’ll think about it,”[/colour] Sugar half-heartedly mentioned; [colour=#800080]“But ah ain’t a diehard fan of them Daring Do books. Fo’ now though, ya’ better git a move-on, ya’ rascal!”[/colour] Smiling, Sugar Apple kept on waving until her cousin was finally out of sight.

With Greenshot gone, Sugar Apple couldn’t help but stare at her now-eventual date in silence. Even though it had been her cousin who planted the idea in their heads, Earth Writer failed to disappoint in his eagerness to follow up on it and “go for the kill”, in a manner of speaking. Then again though, Sugar wasn’t all that surprised by the reporter’s boldness, especially after that little kissing stunt he pulled just before the medics flew her off to the hospital.

Keeping her gaze on her companion, a mischievous smirk formed on Sugar Apple’s face as she realized that she needed to find a suitable way to “get back” at him.....

Once Sugar Apple had actually agreed to a date, Earth Writer's face split into the widest and probably the goofiest grin it had ever sported. "[colour=#8b4513]Well, alright then! I'll drop a line when I get back home, and you can fly up whenever you're ready.[/colour]" It was almost astonishing how easy that was; the stallion had always felt that asking a mare out would be trying task, but now it seemed more like going swimming. It took a lot to steel oneself to take the plunge into cold water, but once there, it was easy.

[colour=#8b4513]*That, plus, compared to how we first met, this should be simple.*[/colour]

Suffused with good spirits, the journalist gave a cheerful farewell to Greenshot, returning a wave of his hoof. He couldn't help but voice agreement with Sugar's literary opinion, though. "[colour=#8b4513]They're alright, but I think one ought to have variety in one's reading habits. Actually met a couple of authors once; as it turns out, both were considered highbrow reading by the critics, but they're both collaborating on a novel in the same genre in Daring Do. Heh, an arthouse adventure book. Now that's something I can't wait to read.[/colour]"

Earth then noticed that Sugar wasn't replying right away. Looking down at her, he could see the pegasus mare staring back up at him, with a smirk that he recognized all too well. "[colour=#8b4513]Uh-oh, that's usually not a good sign. Was it something I said?[/colour]" He asked, only half in jest.

1zq8oio.png

Sugar Apple reckoned that her companion looked very silly with his new grin, but who could blame him? Excitement filled through the purple pegasus herself as it dawned on her that she’d be going on a date with Earth Writer! Who knows what sorts of travelling escapades they can on together if things worked out?

Back in the present, the jesting reporter commented that Sugar Apple’s expression seemed a bit worrisome. Realizing that she’d been lost in her thoughts for too long, the flustered mare scrambled to turn her face away, not wanting Earth Writer to start suspecting something. Now wasn’t the time to get payback; no... that’d wait until once he was ready to leave. Turning back towards the stallion with a cheeky grin, Sugar innocently stated; [colour=#800080]“Oh, ya’ shouldn’t worry ‘bout it, hun. Nnnnooooope; not at all, ha ha hah..... say, let’s git back t’ article readin’!”[/colour] Her last outburst sounded obviously canned, but the pegasus assumed that maybe it’ll be enough to throw off Earth’s scent.....

Earth Writer briefly considered questioning the pegasus mare further on her intentions, but he couldn't help but feel the effort would be fruitless. Whatever she was planning, he'd just have to find out when the time came. [colour=#8b4513]*After all, how bad could it possibly be?* [/colour]And anypony who thought that

deserved to get what would come next.

"[colour=#8b4513]Alll-right then,[/colour]" The stallion said, bringing his notes back out, "[colour=#8b4513]Besides the rescue section, which could use some punching up, there's just the end that we haven't covered. Let's see..." [/colour]He cleared his throat, and continued on in his best dramatic reading voice:

[colour=#8b4513]"Strung along the dusty path and fallen leaves the racers came, many exhausted, some injured, but all exhilarated by the sounds of cheering carried by the breeze from the finish line. Now was the time, the final stretch where all reserves would be spent and the last remains of fall trampled to the earth! The four at the front were neck and neck, each representing one species who had united to carry on the tradition: Rising Star the Unicorn, Applejack the Earth Pony, Sugar Apple the Pegasus, and Gilda the Griffon. Down to the end they raced, first one drawing ahead, and then another. All past obstacles, all burdens of pain were forgotten in this one last burst of speed; buoyed by the competition and support of their fellow runners, the strength of the tradition of the Running of the Leaves, and the sheer fun of it, the front pack careened down the path and across the line.[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]"It was a spectacular photo finish, one which this writer will forever feel privileged to have witnessed. The fourth-placed Gilda, a far-traveled outsider who, over-competitive or not, could shake down the foliage with the best of us; third placed Sugar-Apple, a daring mare of great perseverance, who let neither landslide nor injury prevent her from earning a spot at the front of the line;" [/colour]Earth paused here to give her a warm smile,[colour=#8b4513] "Runner-up Applejack, representative of the core of this town and its traditions, giving both the right to take pride in their daughter; and the winner, the appropriately-named Rising Star, a mare of pertinacity and tenacity, and living proof that a race isn't over until it's over."[/colour]

He frowned a little as he finished. "[colour=#8b4513]Sports cliche, but I wasn't sure how else to end that. It fits, but..." [/colour]The journalist looked over to Sugar Apple. "I[colour=#8b4513] don't know, what do you think?[/colour]"

1zq8oio.png

Almost nothing excited the riveted Sugar Apple more than having Earth Writer get back to relaying his article to her. Hearing him speak reminded the pegasus back to that final stretch when the reporter briefly got his hooves in on-the-spot commentary. In retrospect, that was one of the rather fun parts of the Running of the Leaves, and Sugar felt that her partner did a rather good job with conveying that sense of adrenaline and excitement.

When Earth Writer asked for her opinion on the section’s ending, Sugar Apple heartedly chimed in; [colour=#800080]“Aww, thet ain’t hokey at all hun; ah’ve would of ended it like thet too. And ah loved th’ rest of thet final stretch section too; ya’ know, yer also not bad of a orator yerself.”[/colour] Providing the tan unicorn with a playful wink, the pegasus next asked with a phony tone of innocence; [colour=#800080]“Come t’think of it though, ah wonder what ya’ wrote for thet beginnin’... when we first ran through th’ apple orchard and all?”[/colour] Now that the two planned to go out on a date with one another, Sugar thought it’d be funny to see if Earth’s liking of her had managed to seep elsewhere into his article.....

Earth Writer wasn't a bad orator when he wanted to be; in fact, he'd spent a couple of terms on the Canterlot University Debate Club, and the stallion was pleased to note that his practiced technique had not deserted him. Also, the content as well as style seemed to please, well-used phrasing or no. [colour=#8b4513]*I guess that's why cliches are used; they're sot of the hammer and saw of our linguistic toolbox.*[/colour]

Sugar Apple's next question didn't catch him off-guard, exactly; the journalist not suspecting there being anything to be guarding against. "[colour=#8b4513]Hm, alright then. I actually talk about the orchard itself for a couple of paragraphs before getting to the events in the race there; I wanted to connect Sweet Apple Acre's role in founding Ponyville to the seasonal traditions of this town. This article is as much about the Running of the Leaves as a local tradition in addition to a sporting event." [/colour]He flipped a few pages back in his notebook, before finally reaching the relevant section.

"[colour=#8b4513]Let's see, the actual events begin like this...[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]"The electric scent of apples hung heavy in the air, stimulating the energy and appetites of the racers as we pounded through the drizzling tree-lined pass. Aside from early jockeying for position, most of the racers were pacing themselves through the first stretch, even pausing for a moment to get refreshments for the long run ahead. I first made my acquaintance with one of them, a pretty Pegasus Mare by the name of Sugar Apple, during one such stop, kicking out with hind-legs and plucking a few apples from an overhanging tree. It was only later that I found out," [/colour]Earth concluded in a dry voice,[colour=#8b4513] "That the apples were not free; when I met up with orchard owner and fellow contestant, Applejack, who had to pause in her run to correct our misconceptions."[/colour]

He thought that might get a laugh out of Sugar, and paused to see if it had.

1zq8oio.png

Listening in further on Earth Writer’s article, Sugar Apple appreciated that he remembered how the air was seemingly electrified that day. And of course, she blushed as the reporter described her as pretty; it turned out the tan unicorn couldn’t keep his personal biases in check after all. Sugar would have teased him about it too had he hadn’t brought up his meeting with Applejack.

It now dawned on Sugar Apple that she never even thought at all about how kicking out with hind-legs those trees would affect cousin AJ. Sure, nopony in the family really frowned upon on of their relatives taking one or two apples for free at a time, but maybe the pegasus should have thought twice before kicking out with hind-legs that one apple tree for Earth Writer in the first place. AJ would probably be mad at her cousin if she found out what she did.

Scratching the back of her neck, Sugar Apple nervously smiled and asked; [colour=#800080]“Uhhh, ya’ didn’t tell AJ that ah was th’ one who bucked ‘dem trees now, did ya?”[/colour]

Earth Writer noticed the blush, but he let it pass without remark. As far as he was concerned, he had merely represented the honest truth in calling Sugar Apple pretty. At the end, though, it seemed that Earth's remark had stirred more guilt than humor. At this point, he really wasn't all that upset about it; it had just been quite embarrassing at the time. He shook his head in response to Sugar's question. "[colour=#8B4513]No, I didn't. For one thing, I supposed that family had privileges. Second, it would've been pretty much against everything the word 'gentlecolt' stands for to blame a lady for one's own transgressions, you know?[/colour]"

He shrugged, trying to pass off the incident as nothing major. "[colour=#8b4513]I don't think Applejack's too upset about it at this point, but if you want me to convey any apologies, I can.[/colour]" Somehow, the stallion suspected that she would prefer to make amends face-to-face, but he felt it was only polite to offer.

1zq8oio.png

Earth Writer may have been the pony who wanted those free apples from Sweet Apple Acres, but Sugar Apple recalled that it was only thanks to her that the stallion got those apples in the first place. Still though, the purple mare appreciated how the reporter would do the gentlecolt-like thing to do anyway; [colour=#800080]“Hmmm... ya’ still wouldn’t haf gotten them apples wifout me, but ah suppose it was yer fault fo’ getting’ hungry in th’ first place.”[/colour]

Jokingly laughing for a couple of seconds, another realization dawned on Sugar; [colour=#800080]“Wait a sec... ah don’t reckon ennypony in mah family was sellin’ ennythin’ t’eat at all. Maybe ya’ wouldn’t haf had t’take those apples eff’n we simply sold them at th’ booths too..... oh well, maybe next year.”[/colour]

Now that she successfully rationalized her actions, Sugar Apple was able to sweep her guilt aside; [colour=#800080]“Nah, ah kin apologize t’AJ when ah git th' chance... but thanks fo’ bein’ sweet enough t’make thet offer anyway hun.”[/colour] Strategically batting her eyelashes at Earth Writer, the pegasus hoped her attempts at flirting would get an amusing reaction from her unicorn companion.....

Earth Writer was nothing if not willing to play along with a joke. "[colour=#8b4513]Hm, that is true, these hooves weren't exactly built for kicking out with hind-legs apples.[/colour]" He flexed a rear leg, noting the movement with a critical eye. "[colour=#8b4513]If I'd really been smart, I would have packed beforehand, but I'm not an experienced runner, so we'll just have to chart it up to my own ignorance.[/colour]" He gave an exaggerated sigh to complete the tableau. Truth be told, it wasn't the best of jokes, but he just felt so happy right now, and the stallion was also glad to see that Sugar was beginning to feel less guilty about the whole thing.

"[colour=#8b4513]I think there might have been a juice booth; but I don't think anypony wanted to wait in line. Time would've been the sticking point, not money. Maybe if they were on the starting line?[/colour]" He shrugged, before looking down to see that Sugar Apple was flirting with him. "[colour=#8b4513]Er, you're welcome.[/colour]" He tried not to cough as he felt the back of his tongue dry out, and a blush rise to his cheeks. For all his forwardness in his previous flirtations, he was still in unfamiliar territory; his actions due more to the bravado of the greenhorn than the confidence of the expert. The stallion had little to no experience in dealing with the flirtations of a mare, and it showed.

Perhaps the hospital kept nurses on staff with an eye on visited patients, to interrupt when events might prove dangerous to their blood pressure. In any case, with all the pertinacity of personal non-involvement, a nurse stuck her head in the door to announce, "[colour=#cc0099]Visiting hours over in five minutes.[/colour]"

"[colour=#8b4513]What, really?[/colour]" Earth Writer started, eyes darting to the clock. Sure enough, time had flowed right fast during the visit. "[colour=#8b4513]Huh, I thought I had more time than that...[/colour]" He murmured regretfully, turning back to Sugar Apple with an apologetic smile. "[colour=#8b4513]I guess I'm going to have to be going soon; I'll have to got back to Canterlot to check in with my editor. I'll write as soon as I arrive, and then we can fix a date for visiting that pastry shop, OK?[/colour]"

(Thought I'd wrap this leg up, and transition to the "first date." That OK?)

1zq8oio.png

Well this was interesting; it seemed Sugar Writer’s flirtations left Earth Writer tongue-tied... and he looked rather adorable too in his current state. Before the bed-stricken pegasus could capitalize on this however, a nurse came by to say that visiting hours were ending in five minutes. The reporter didn’t seem to like the fact that he had to get going, but fortunately he promised to write about arranging a date once he got back home.

There was one... last thing Sugar Apple wanted to do before her companion left; something that would only take less than a minute. [colour=#800080]“Ok Earth,”[/colour] the mare responded as a devilish grin formed on her face; [colour=#800080]“But before ya’ go, ah haf t’tell ya’ somethin’... quietly. Kin ah whisper somethin’ in yer ear real quick?”[/colour] Time to get some sweet payback.....

Packing wouldn't have taken long, normally, but Earth Writer lingered over his saddlebag straps. There was little attempt at subtlety, he didn't want to leave just yet. Neither, it seemed, was Sugar Apple willing to let him go so easily. The mare also had no screen of subtlety, as her impish grin was as plainly visible as the nose on her face.

[colour=#8b4513]*Well, here it comes, whatever it is.* [/colour]Knowing that she wouldn't do anything actually malicious, the stallion kept a reasonably good hold on his nerves as he trotted over to the beside and leaned over. "[colour=#8b4513]Yes?[/colour]"

1zq8oio.png

As the scheming pegasus predicted, Earth Writer fell right into Sugar Apple’s trap. For a second or two, the purple-coated mare debated whether to carry on with her plan, or whether the stallion would really appreciate. But as her mind flashbacked to that Running victory celebration where Earth had given her that “parting gift”, Sugar surmised that her companion could use a taste of his own medicine.

With Earth Writer leaning close to her now, Sugar Apple swiftly closed the gap between her and the stallion to plant a kiss on his cheek. Sugar didn’t anticipate that her heart would beat so ridiculously fast over such a simple task, but then again, it was normal for somepony’s heart to race while performing a sneaky deed like this one. The mare’s peck only lasted for a brief second, but it was enough to satisfy her thirst for “revenge”.

Lying back on her hospital bed, a blushing Sugar Apple winked and simply said with a giant grin; [colour=#800080]“Got ya’ hun.....”[/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]HAPPY HEARTS & HOOVES DAY, EVERYPONY!!!!!!!!!!! <3[/colour]

• Like 1

He really should have expected that. Perhaps somewhere, in the back of Earth Writer's mind, he knew what was coming. Didn't do his conscious brain much good, as he flushed red up to his ears as soon as he felt Sugar Apple's kiss. But he was smiling, even wider than when she had agreed to a date in Canterlot, if that was possible.

Sitting back, he brought up a hoof to gently touch the place where the mare's lips had been. "[colour=#8b4513]Heh[/colour]," He began, getting his thoughts together, "[colour=#8b4513]I was about to say that I deserved that, but on reflection, that would be terribly conceited, wouldn't it?[/colour]" If he hadn't a promise of seeing her again, he might not have left the room. Well, that and the nurse standing outside the door, clearly waiting for him to leave. Getting to his hooves once again, he trotted over to the door, calling back, "[colour=#8b4513]I'll see you in Canterlot![/colour]" And under the somewhat indulgent gaze of the hospital staff, he departed, feeling almost weightless in his steps.

Thank You! We should get to planning the next thread soon, I think this will mark Earth Writer's exit from this one.

1zq8oio.png

Once again, Earth Writer managed to surprise Sugar Apple by showing just how adorable he became by getting a peck on his cheek. Assuming their future date went well, the mare was really looking forward to see... well, just how adorable her new special somepony could become. Yes that’s right; at this point, Sugar was pretty comfortable thinking of Earth Writer as her special somepony. Something about the two of them just seemed to “cick”in her mind, for lack of a better word

But now, the reporter had to take his leave of Sugar Writer. [colour=#800080]“Farewell Earth Writer... but not goodbye!”[/colour] she cried out while waving at her departing companion. Now left alone to her thoughts, the pegasus didn’t bother going back to her Daring Do book just yet. For now, she was content to speculate on how her upcoming date would unfold.....

[colour=#ee82ee]<3 THE END <3[/colour]