[OPEN] My Little Portal

NotHereAnymore

(Episode 2: Trials of AAraY XD)

Echo+ Diamond-

Echo stopped as he heard the voice. He was in test 06 and was trying to figure out the whole portals of different colours. [colour=#FF0000]"Somepony else...is here?"[/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]"Ha! No, Shadow says thats just another core that runs the entire Training core program!"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Well anyway what do the other coloured portals do?"[/colour]

[colour=#40E0D0]"Well, the orange and blue portals do what normal portals do, The grey portal stops time, The red portal can blow stuff up, The Black portal can...Actually I don't remember any of the other portals."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Digi-[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"Hay that's shadow's master. HI SHADOW!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Digi called.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shadow-[/colour]

(I assume shadow is with AAraY.)

[colour=#800080]"So...what will the plan be now?"[/colour]

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#0000cd]"Shadow! Have you been making friends with the other cores? [/colour][colour=#0000cd]I've always said you needed more friends!" [/colour][colour=#800080]"I don't need friends, I need the blasted pony to show up and activate your variable testing procedures so you'll stop being so... stupid." [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"You mean integrating me into the mainframe? Yeah! OH! Is that him over there? On the catwalk just outside?[/colour] [colour=#800080]"Indeed, there he is."[/colour]

(After AAraY is integrated into the mainframe he will have full facility control as far as the test chambers are concerned, so be ready for when that happens. Wouldn't want anyone's OC dying because they weren't careful. Think Borderlands, guys! Common sense! One does not simply melee the giant creature's legs.)

(I wanted to make a point.)

[colour=#0000CD]"Eghehehehm, attention to all test subjects! I have decided that to keep things challenging, there will be a race! The first one to test chamber eleven will NOT be emancipated by an experimental portal to outer space. Also, in the name of fairness, each pony must also carry around an unarmed turret friend through each test, without destroying him. The only ponies excluded from this rule are the ponies travelling through Aperture labs alone. Enjoy!"[/colour]

At that point it was that a turret with a blue eye dropped in between Digi, Talonwing and Light

[colour=#008080]"OH! You're my new friends! Hello! I'm DM Series U-03. You can call me Idle."[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]"Hmmm I don't remember a training core of Turrets. Must be shadow's doing. SHADOW! HI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WE DON'T WANT A TURRET FRIEND, BUT THANKS ANYWAYS!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Digi said loudly.[/colour]

Light looked over at Digi on his back and said, "What are we going to do with a turret?". He smiled at the little turret and then frowned. He started to look around the test chamber again. He stated at the pit of acid water. He looked up and then saw the exit door way up high. Light pointed at the door and said,"There's the door!!"

[colour=#800080]"I! You! Di-urgh! That wasn't me! That was AAraY! He's plugged into the building now! I- AAraY? NO! I don't want to- NO! I don't need frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-" [/colour]​Shadow fell from the ceiling, appearing from behind a panel and being caught by a mechanical arm under his control from the wall.

[colour=#000080]"Shadow! You don't look so good. Why are there so many of us in one room and if your here then who's monitoring the whole training tests? You know the other machines want us dead." [/colour][colour=#000000]Digi said very upbeat and happy.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]*Sigh* "Like I said, Digi, AAraY has control now. He's the one monitoring and controlling everything in the facility. The reason we're all in this room is because the pony in charge of turning AAraY on slacked off. He's dead now. Happy?"[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...

(OOC: WOW I reeeaaally need to keep an eye on my threads! You guys are great!!!!!!)

[colour=#40e0d0]Uuuuh... That party I DJ'd at last night... What happened? [/colour]Recordance though tto himself. [colour=#0000ff]"What's this? Who in the hoof is this? He isn't in the training records[/colour]?"

[colour=#40e0d0]"Awwww, man, I'm not in jail again, am I? Well, I might as well find my out of this dump..."[/colour]

[colour=#000000](So your the one who started this. I tip my hat to you sir/madam.)[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"You heard her, let's go!"[/colour]

Light glanced back at Digi and said, [colour=#0000cd]"Well alright then![/colour]" He smiled and then examined the test room. He noticed how the cube was on a panel in the middle of the liqud "lava. Light noticed that you can place a portal on the white surfaces and the cube was on white. So Light shot an orange portal under the cube. ((I forget what colour portals I have XD so let's just roll with this this one time haha))

He then used the other gun and shot a blue portal down near his hooves. The portal opened and the cube fell through and Light picked it up and placed it on the button and the door opened.

((I'm sorry if this room was rushed. To be honest I forgot how it looked and what portals I have XD haha))

[colour=#000000](So your the one who started this. I tip my hat to you sir/madam.)[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"You heard her, let's go!"[/colour]

(OOC: Thanks! It's my first start. I didn't even notice it got popularish.)

[colour=#40e0d0]"Hmmm. What is with the white? I can't feel my-"[/colour]

[colour=#0000ff]"Who are you? Tell me now. I can't have unidentified ponies hopping all over the lab like some sugared-up nut!"[/colour]

The light blue pony was shocked. Recordance had no idea where or what this was! [colour=#40e0d0]"Godda- I didn't do anything to deserve this!"[/colour]

• 4 weeks later...

[colour=#0000ff]"Of course you did. You clearly were somepony who excelled in a trade that required significant thought processes, quick reflexes, multitasking, working under pressure and/or spontaneity. In other words, you were chosen because you were good at what you did. So, the way out is through a series of test chambers, each of which is challenging and advanced for your skill level. So, if you want out, get testing! This chamber may need some explanation, though. I'll go through it quickly; allyouneedtodoissecureacubeusingthebuttononthefloorandthenplacethecubeintoaportaltoknocktheturretofftheledgeandontoanotherbuttonopeningthedoortothenextchamber.[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]The last subject broke the door, so just walk through without worrying about an emancipation grid. But don't take anything..." [/colour]

• 2 months later...

ooc: I REALLY want to join this! I did something like this a while ago, but nobody joined in the hours I was on... Anyways, would it be okay if I used two characters, and one of the m is my pony version of Glados, Data Stream? :)