[OPEN] My Little Portal

NotHereAnymore

You awake from hyper-sleep with little to no memory as to how or when you got there. The room is walled with glass with the exception of a door-sized wall. A timer above said wall counts down to zero and an orange-rimmed hole appears in the wall. After making sure you don't evaporate your hoof, you cross through the hole. You appear to be In an abandoned facility of sorts. If there is anypony else here, you must find them as soon as you can, and escape with your lives.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catherine: where am i?

dOOmageniNG: hello and again welcome to the D.O.O.M facility of *loud static*

Catherine :what?

dOOmageniNG: sorry i cannot reply or hear you

Catherine : than how do you know i said something

dOOmagenING: oh good point * explodes*

Catherine : look there's an exit door yay!

• 3 weeks later...

[colour=#000000](This [/colour][colour=#0000ff]blue text [/colour][colour=#000000]is AAraY speaking or thinking something)[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"Wow, I should've just dangled some hay fries in a bowl above a pit of toxins and stuff." [/colour][colour=#000000]At that point the door opened and a turret stood there [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"Oh hello!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Take that, thread-ender)[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...

Light looked around the room. He all of a sudden heard a voice start talking to him and then a turret appeared in front of him. He jumped out of the way of the turret but he didn't jump far enough. He was still in the turrets line of sight. He moved again and hid behind a wall. He knew that to disengage the turrets you had to knock them over. He waited till the turret stopped looking for him and he charged at it and knocked it over. He panted and looked around. He saw a camera and assumed someone was watching him. "[colour=#0000ff]Hello?! Anyone here?!" [/colour]He had no idea if anybody was in the facility but he wanted to find somebody else.

(is that good? :) )

(I like portal with ponies, and cake...IF IT WASN'T A LIE! ahm, I will throw my hat in the ring.)

Echo looked up at a light ceiling. His eyes hurt and he felt like he had a headache. He looked up and came face to face with a turret.

[colour=#008000]"Hello Friend!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]It said. Echo who was scared rolled to the side and got on his hooves. The turret started to shoot at him. He flew towards a wall and was cornered. Just as the turret started to fire a Blue portal opened to the side of echo. He had no choice and flew into it which closed as soon as he was out.[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"This is... weird..."[/colour] [colour=#000000]Echo said[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]"Oh! Hello!"[/colour] said a feminine voice in the wall. (Hope I can do this.) [colour=#00ffff]"It's nice to hear a pony who isn't dead! Your not dead right?"[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"No..."[/colour] Echo said confused [colour=#ff0000]"Who are you?"[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"Ah I am the training core, Diamond Dust! You can call me Diamond."[/colour]

(Yay! This RP isn't dead!)

Light looked back at the turret he knocked over. He sighed and said, "Well, I have no idea where to go now.". Light looked around the room and noticed a door was open. But the door wasn't open it was the orange circle around the door. He slowly walked through it and found himself in a hallway. He walked down the hallway. He looked throug every door. "Hello?!". He shouted. He looked above him and stopped moving. He could've sworn he heard a pony's voice. "Hello?!" he shouted again. He desperately wanted to find another pony.

[colour=#ff0000]"A training core?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Echo asked[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]"Oh yes! You see just like their are intelligence cores and emotion cores there are also training cores. I am the training core of the blue portal!"[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Wait there are more of you?"[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]"Yes! There's Shadow, and digi, and edge, and static, and pocket, and dect, and Time but I think Time and the others got destroyed at some point. I know Digi and Shadow are still online though!"[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Well first where am I?"[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]"Your in the aperture science testing facility!"[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Testing! I'm a guinea pig?[/colour][colour=#00ffff]"[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]"Yep!"[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Well can I just quit?"[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]"Nope. You have to go through all the tests first."[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"How do I do that?"[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]"You're going to need a portal gun."[/colour]

Light continued to walk down the hallway. He found a sign on the wal that read, "Aperture Laboratories.". He stated at the sign and thought to himself. "So I'm in Aperture Labs.". He continued to walk down the hallway and noticed how run down the facility was in some parts. Some of the parts looked fine. He noticed another sign over a door that read, "Test 01". Light looked at the door and said, "Test? What test?". Light then walked into the room and looked around.

[colour=#008000]"Test one." [/colour]Talonwing read the sign. [colour=#008000]"I hate tests. Do I really have to do this?" [/colour]He looked up at the camera in the corner, waiting for a response.

[colour=#00ffff]"I could always melt you down right now." [/colour]A robotic voice answered.

[colour=#008000]"Fair enough." [/colour]Talonwing shrugged, going through the laser door. Once he passed under the door, his sword and armor disappeared! [colour=#008000]"Hey! What gives?" [/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]"It would only be a fair test if you had none of your equipment."[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"Well at least give me my metal wings back. My wings are useless without them!" [/colour]

[colour=#00FFFF]"Fine."[/colour]

Talonwing was happy to see his metal wings grow back. [colour=#00ffff]"Now. On with the testing."[/colour]

Light turned around when he noticed another pony entered the room

He walked over to him and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Hey! I thought I was the only pony here. Thank Celsetia!" [/colour]

Light then looked over at the test course in the room. He looked back at the other pony and said "[colour=#0000ff]So. I'm Light. Sorry for he hastiness but any ideas on how to get out of here.?"[/colour]

(I'm just assuming that you were talking about the same Test chamber 1 haha XD)

(I guess I was lol. Don't worry. Talonwing isn't a problem without Flashfire around. I just gotta say though. Without Talonwing's cloak, light could tell that Talonwing is obviously a griffon.)

Talonwing looked down at the pony in surprise. he wasn't expecting anyone. [colour=#008000]"Uhh, get out of here? No, I'm not going anywhere. I have to find this Diamond Dust character. Now if you'll excuse me." [/colour]Talonwing pushed past the pony, searching the room. There was only one wall in the square room, made out of glass. there was some kind of cylinder thing with legs on the other side. Looking around the wall for a better look, a red beam traced up to him, and shot him in the arm.

Talonwing recoiled back behind the wall, grabbing his arm. [colour=#008000]"Tests. I hate tests." [/colour]He looked up to Light. [colour=#008000]"I hate to ask, but... got any ideas?"[/colour][colour=#008000] [/colour]

Light looked at the griffon and listened to him. He only remember one griffon and he never talked to that griffon.

But this Talonwing seemed not to particularly care for Light. Light then looked down on himself. Light then looked over at the cylinder thing with legs and he looked down at his hoofs. He actually knew what those things were. Light then watched the red beam shoot Talon in the arm. Light jumped back.

Talon asked him if he had any ideas. Light thought for a bit and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Well I hate to state the obvious but it seems that we can't go around or else that thing will shoot us again." [/colour]

Light looked over at the walls and looked at the cameras. He all of a sudden remembered something. "[colour=#0000ff]We could get around this if we had a portal...gun" [/colour]Light shut his mouth quickly. He couldn't believe he remember what a portal gun was.

He knew nothing about them but he knew what one was.

[colour=#008000]"Portal gun." [/colour]Talonwing stared at Light. [colour=#008000]"You realize that we aren't getting anything without getting to the next room, right? I have an idea. We'll both run around either sides of the wall. The gun will shoot at one of us, and the other one can take it down. Sound good?"[/colour]

Light looked at Talon and personally he thought the idea was crazy. But he realized that they had no other options. He looked out at the room and looked at the gun. He looked back at Talon and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Alright. What side do you want to run on?"[/colour]

Talonwing rushed out to the right, and the turret turned to face him. [colour=#008000]"Go! Now!" [/colour]The turret fired, and he brought his metal wings in front of himself in an attempt to block the incoming bullets

Light was caught by surprise when Talon took off to the right. Light then took off towards the left and waited till the turret started shooting at Talon. While the turret was shooting a him Light ran up and ran into the turret with the full force of his body. He knocked the turret over and fell down to the ground with it. He slowly got up and noticed the smudge marks he had on his skin and clothes. He dusted himself off and looked at Talon. "[colour=#0000ff]You alright?"[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]"You guys suck at this!" [/colour][colour=#000000]A voice said from the roof. It wasn't that of the one watching but a different voice. [/colour][colour=#000080]"You know what you need? Some portals!"[/colour][colour=#000000] It called.[/colour]

Light looked up when he heard the voice. He saw something on the roof . He couldn't tell who's voice it was. But the voice called out the word portals. His senses perked up and he shouted back, "[colour=#0000ff]Well I really want a portal gun! But I couldn't find one! Who and where are you?!"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"Oh yeah! Hang on." [/colour][colour=#000000]A hole opened in the roof and a small circular machine on a stick came out [/colour][colour=#000080]"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Digi and I am the training core of the orange portal!"[/colour]

Light looked over when the portal opened. He walked near the machine and saw they portal gun. He picked it up and felt it in his hoofs. It was kind of awkward to hold in his hoofs but he would get used to it.

"[colour=#0000ff]Digi eh? Well my name is Light. You said this is orange portal right? I always thought there were two coloured portals. But never mind that. Can you tell me if me and Talon here are the only ones in this facility?" [/colour]

Light knew the robot said it was just a training core but he hoped it would be able to answer his questions.