Ponies falling to earth (Humanized Pony) (Need another Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

• 1 month later...

We need someone to play Pinkie Pie! The original Rper who played her ran into issues, and cannot play her, so I'll need someone else...

Please fill out the Pony Application, and if I like what I see, I'll approve you!

Pony Application

Your name:

Your species (Unicorn, Pegasus, or Earth Pony)

Age (In human years) :

Height:

Weight:

Description of your pony form:

Description of your human form (hair and eye colour will remain the same):

Cutie Mark:

Pony Application

Your name:Pinkie Pie

Your species (Earth Pony)

Age ( 17 ) :

Height: 6'5

Weight:135

Description of your pony form:Pink coloured body ...Blue eyes..Pink fuzzy hair and tail...)

Description of your human form (hair and eye colour will remain the same):pretty normal body tone, lighly coloured pink skin(lightly not so much) wears pink coloured clothes.......

Cutie Mark: three ballons discribing on how Pinkie pie can make parties and be happy to others two coloured blue and in the middle one yello ballon.

Im sorry if this does'nt please you, but I got rushed to do this so please give me so credit......(or not) I tried so if you do say no it won't whine or cry just please give me a chance to do this RP......Morning is the one who contacted me to do this and so many other peopl.........so yea i can hope I pass this........

I've seen some of gentlemen's posts and quite frankly...His posts are one liners with minimal grammar and thought put into them which is something I dislike since anyone can post one liners with no thought put into them. Personally I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline this, but it's Hynotic's call so it's up to him/her.

I've been looking at some of his posts as well, and I have to agree with Nova... But at the same time, I don't want to outright reject Gentlemen again, so I'm gonna give him a bit of a test post...

The scenario is this: Everyone has made it home, and and a certain Human-obsessed unicorn is amongst the first of the Ponies to welcome them back. I'll play Lyra in this scenario. In a minimum of three lines, describe how Pinkie reacts, and try to think of what she'll say.... And I apologize in advance for messing Lyra up!

----

Lyra could barely contain her excitement as the moment had finally arrived! All of the missing Ponies were coming back from the HUMAN world! It was her dream for the longest, and of all Ponies, Queen Chrysalis was the one to send them there! She HAD to know what the human world was like!

Her eyes widened when she saw it. It was faint and barely noticeable at first, but it quickly got brighter and brighter... It was the same light that lit up Ponyville that fateful day, no doubt about it! Just as she thought the light was going to blind her eyes, it faded, giving way to those brave Ponies! It was all she could do to keep from tackling them to the e ground, but Lyra raced up to the nearest pony to her, Pinkie Pie, stopped, and began her barrage of questions:

"What is the human world like? There are Ponlyless carriages there, aren't there?? And what about flying machines? They have those, right?? Oh, I just gotta KNOW! They wear clothes all the time, don't they? What do they wear? Can they control the weather like the Pegasai here? Did anyone fall in love with a human, and if so, who d--" she was torn away by Bonbon before she could finish, the other earth pony shooting Pinkie an apologetic look. "You guys must be tired... Go on ahead whilst I restrain her!"

((Okay, I got a little carried away there, but you don't have to answer every single question, and there's no maximum limit, but try to come up with at least three lines!))

(Fine, but we already know that I had just failed....., but I will try...)

"The human world was the most...." Pinkie remebering how it was then pauses grabs Lyra then shouts in hapiness. "IT WAS GREAT!" Pinkie then clams down a bit and now glad she got to finally tell a pony about the humans. "And yes, the humans do wear clothes...Pinkie stutters. "There were so many colours of clothes; some kinds like blue, dark blue, black, and so many other types of colours. They wore things called a sweat shirt, jeans, shorts and so many and I mean so MANY OTHER KINDS!" Pinkie then jumps. "Everypony HAD TO BE THEIR!" Pinkie smiled then kept on jumping happily and to be back as well as returning home.

(as you can tell i suck and I don't deserve this so my bad......at least i tried and Nova GIVE ME A CHANCE! so yes i tried....sorry but good luck to me right 5 lines enough.)

* Face palms* You just crushed his only dream....and for what? Nova? Does it make you happy to know he doesn't believe in himself, and now you've proved that I was wrong, that he did fail......Nova.....we've fought before, I haven't let it go, I'm still angered about it. By the way Nova, I haven't really seen very many of your posts in this roleplay.....

* Face palms* You just crushed his only dream....and for what? Nova? Does it make you happy to know he doesn't believe in himself, and now you've proved that I was wrong, that he did fail......Nova.....we've fought before, I haven't let it go, I'm still angered about it. By the way Nova, I haven't really seen very many of your posts in this roleplay.....

Would you like me to play the world's smallest Violin for you?

Get over yourself, there are many other RPs on this site aside from this one. Oh and the reason that there are quite a few posts is because Starbuster's computer was out of action and is unable to RP so unless you intend to start drama over this, we're done here.

And Nova take a chill pill alright im not mad....

Now I was calm before but now with that said, I find this statement rather ironic and hypocritical considering I remember you causing uneeded drama in the chatroom sessions over reasons that didn't call for it. Also since when did this turn into a fight when Morning was acting like a ranting lunatic? in fact, I never fought with him it's just him overreacting and trying to make me sound like I was evil. Naturally I called him out on this and I'm the one who's evil for proving him otherwise and defending myself? I made it clear to Hypnotic as to the reasoning to why I thought it was a bad idea to let Gentle into the RP, it was not personal against him at all. It was to prevent this from happening and I felt that his portrayal of Pinkie during the test was...unsatisfactory and inaccurate, it didn't have a very "Pinkie Pie-vibe" to it.

But I'll give Gentlemen points for effort, enthusiasm for the RP and for giving it a good try, Morning calm your treads. It's nothing personal but the drama you try to pull makes even Shakespeare quit.

NOW, I'm finished. If anyone needs me, I'll be waiting for the next audition for the Pinkie Pie role.