[Ponyville] Who Remebers A Little Gray Colt (Open RP)

WillowWisp

A long and rather pathetic sigh escaped the lips of one young Earth Pony who had taken to sitting alone in the park. He watched as others ran about enjoying the sunny weather and couldn't help but feel insivible. Grim Tales had just gotten back into town; having had to move back home when his cousin Willow Wisp left on an expedition that lasted months. He couldn't even remember how long it had been exactally, only that it happened just as he was starting to feel like he fit in. He had to leave his new school, the friends he was starting to make and go back home. He didn't even really get a chance to say goodbye, and he still owed Sweetie Belle a song; he promised to write her one!

He huffed out another sigh as he flopped down in the grass, his gray coat almost blending in with the shade from the tree he was lazing under. Would anyone even remember him? He was one of those quiet colts, and even when he tagged along on some of their adventures, he hardly said a word. He was just that quiet colt who was rather shy and liked to write... and never took off his saddlebags. If anything the other ponies would probably remember that. right? Cause it was weird?

Grumbling he rolled over on his back and looked up at the leaves rustling in the light wind.[colour=#800080] "Maybe I can pretend to be completely new again... get in a new class and everything... just be the new colt again."[/colour]

Boulder laughed as he ran, going into a roll across the grass. He got back on his hooves, but tripped over himself and fell face first into the ground and slide until he stopped beside a gray colt. He got his face out of the ground, spat out some grass and said, "Opps. Ahahahaha." He laughed, despite what occured, and got up.

Boulder smiled and then noticed the colt and smiled even more as he took his hoof, "Hello there, my name is Boulder"

Boulder shook the colts hoof up and down at a rapid pace, his smile never leaving his face.

"Oh oh, do you want to play?" Boulder asked, finally letting the colts hoof go.

It was a sunny day as Guiding Light ran through the park. He loved the place as it was just a short trot from his home and nice and open that he could do whatever he wanted. He then happened to notice a grey colt around his age lying on his back near a tree. As he approached, the pony looked lost in thought and perhaps a little sad.

There was something strange about this colt. It was like Light remembered him from class, though not recently. Well, there was no time like the present in meeting ponies either new to the town or not. In fact another pony was already meeting the colt.

[colour=#DAA520]"Hi there," [/colour]Light said as he approached, [colour=#DAA520]"I'm Guiding Light, but you can call me just Light if you want. You said your name was Boulder, right? Oh, and what's your name?"[/colour]