Sapphire Hill Observatory Grand Opening (Interest gauge)

Hi ho everypony. So I just got approved and I'm new around so I figured I'd try my hand at starting up an RP topic and I would like to gauge if anyone would be interested. Anyway onto the idea. Lumi is the owner of the Sapphire Hill Observatory on the outskirts of Canterlot and she'll be gearing up for the grand opening. I was thinking some sort of large late evening gathering that would extend into the night as Lumi plays host and tour guide. Food, drinks and fireworks will be provided and ponies of all ages are welcome.

"Especially the little foals!"

Settle down Lumi I know you're excited. Anyway I don't want this to be completely one sided, I always find RPs a lot more fun if people throw in unexpected things. So yeah, I guess you could say I'd be looking for somepony to play the antagonist for whatever reason (feel free to PM me if you wanna lay out any ideas in secret); simple pranking, a mean grudge, would all be great to me.

So yeah, also looking for ponies who just want ot have a fun evening looking at the stars. Anyone interested?

I just started out too and got accepted. This seems like a good place for me to introduce my character, Artsy. I don't see her as the antagonist type as she wouldn't really commit any pranks, but perhaps somepony else could wheel her into their schemes as a sort of unwilling assistant or "minion" or something. She's not really all that aggressive, so it'd work and it'd give the pranker somebody to interact with.

So yeah, I'm interested!

This looks like a flexible topic. It's easy to get into it, even easier to get out. Seems legit, might drop in for a minute or two. Also, per requested, I'm bringing a little troublemaker.

@Ary:

One minor detail:

bowl someone over

1. Lit. to knock someone over.

2. Fig. to surprise or overwhelm someone.

bowl somebody over

1. to cause someone to fall by hitting them with your body - Reagan burst through the door, practically bowling over Jeanne.

2. to completely surprise someone - I was totally bowled over by the beautiful gift from the office staff.

You know I didn't mean the literal definition there ;D?

@Ary:

One minor detail:

bowl someone over

1. Lit. to knock someone over.

2. Fig. to surprise or overwhelm someone.

bowl somebody over

1. to cause someone to fall by hitting them with your body - Reagan burst through the door, practically bowling over Jeanne.

2. to completely surprise someone - I was totally bowled over by the beautiful gift from the office staff.

You know I didn't mean the literal definition there ;D?

Grah. @_@ That's really confusing, y'know. Maybe you should've used a different word... like dazzle. Edited in any case.