[Baltimare] Love in the Coltlyle Club (Closed)

osprey77

Cloud's morning was a conglomeration of him stressing about his day with Ria, making himself look nice, and ultimately calming down, packing up his things and flying over to the library. He stepped inside and looked around, smiling. Cloud trotted quietly over to the front desk and whispered; "Good morning Fictoria, how are you today?" He smiled widely at her.

Beats had started pacing in an attempt to burn nervous energy, and as so often happened to her, she slipped into a particular rhythm pattern, which gave her pacing an odd sort of half-skip impression. [colour=#8b4513]*1-2-3—1-2-3—1—2*[/colour] Her nervous tic was interrupted by a call from around the corner. Swing beat froze, then turned to see Darkness coming towards her. She smiled at him, but could feel her blush beginning.

[colour=#8b4513]“H-Hey, Darkness!”[/colour] Beats felt herself losing he battle with her nerves, but pushed gamely on anyway. [colour=#8b4513]“I forgot to ask you last night—what are your hobbies, the things you like to do?” [/colour]It wasn’t just a trite conversation opener, she wanted to get a feel for which sites around town he’d be the most interested in.

Ria had been scanning the library, noting the two or three ponies, mostly studying, from what she could see of the books they’d picked out, when Cloud came in. [colour=#006400]“Cloud!” [/colour]Ria responded in that tone of voice that seems to be used only in libraries and churches,[colour=#006400] “I’m doing very well. How about you?”[/colour]

Cloud matched Ria's volume, "I'm fine Ria, I'm exited about spending the day here with you." Before forgetting, Cloud reached into his saddle bag and pulled out a large stack of papers. "Here's the book I'm working on, its historical fiction." His eyes shined at her, obviously happy to be around Fictoria.