Unused topic, mods can delete if they see this

Luminescence

• 4 months later...

Is... is no one thrilled about this?

Keep updating Luminescence, I'll be watching. ;)

It is actually surprising how much my project keeps flying under the radar. :razz: Still I've been at this since December so it'd be silly to stop now. Thanks for the support, I'll have more news soon hopefully.

• Like 1

It is actually surprising how much my project keeps flying under the radar. :razz: Still I've been at this since December so it'd be silly to stop now. Thanks for the support, I'll have more news soon hopefully.

As a veteran TCG player I find this entirely intriguing! After looking at the older cards I very much like the changes you made. Will be watching this thread and your tumblr :)

I don't think the primary font (italicized, pink with the white outlines) you're using really works for the design of your cards. This is strictly my opinion, though! :)

No worries, all comments are good imo. Out of curiosity what do think might work better?

As a veteran TCG player I find this entirely intriguing! After looking at the older cards I very much like the changes you made. Will be watching this thread and your tumblr :)

Thanks! I'm hoping to have more updates soon, a lot of the reworking for the cards has now been completed so over the next few weeks I hope to have more material to show you.

Reblogged from Tumblr!

Ok, some new things for you guys to look at. The rulebook has now been updated to Beta standard. Its not quite complete but a majority of the information is in there and I will update it again once everything is worked out.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ocjau43ani9xoka/Rule_Book.docx

Work on redoing the cards is also now in full swing. It may take me a few weeks, depending on other commitments, but I aim to have a first draft of the beta release ready for early July at the latest. Watch this space!