[colour=#282828]Younger Stallion[/colour]

Species:

[colour=#282828]Unicorn[/colour]

Eye colour:

[colour=#282828]A neutral, slate-grey.[/colour]

Coat colour:

[colour=#282828]Bo's coat, like his eyes, are a neutral grey.[/colour]

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style:

[colour=#282828]Bohemian Blank's mane is relatively short but layered so that as it reaches the back of his neck, it curls up and outwards, and his bangs partially conceal the corner of his left eye. His tail is of medium length and is generally wavy, the ends curling off into three different directions. Both are a stark black.[/colour]

Apparel:[colour=#282828]Bohemian is almost never seen without his signature rectangular, black, thick-rimmed glasses, which often sit lazily on his face. He often wears baggy scarves of different colours tied loosely around his nick, and a 'slouchy' beanie of multiple colour is often seen on his head, too, his bangs sticking out of the front and bits of mane out the back.[/colour]

Physique:

[colour=#282828]Bo is neither thin or thick, tall nor short, making him a quite typical pony. Though, he is unforgettable, in his own way.[/colour]

Cutie Mark:

[colour=#282828]A ball of multiple colours sits upon Bo's flank, a run-off of colour coming down from said ball in a multi-colour river.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Bohemian got his cutie mark during his colthood, when he submitted some of his artwork to his school's art contest. He and four other of his classmates stood up on a stage next to their art piece after the judging, and they announced fourth and third place winners. It was down to Bo and his classmate, and after the announcer paused for dramatic effect.... He announced Bo as the winner![/colour]

[colour=#282828]He and the runner up exchanged handshakes and hugged, and before Bo could say "Your art was wonderful, too", a great flash of light blinded him, and once he regained sight, he had his cutie mark![/colour]

Residence:

[colour=#282828]Bo lives in a small studio apartment in Manehatten where he works and arts. The apartment, as stated, is a two room apartment, with the kitchen and dining area, as well as bedroom and living room all crammed into one room. The other room would be the bathroom, which is also quite small, though large enough for a larger pony to maneuver around in without too much trouble.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]His apartment is generally quite neat, having his easel by the large window which sports a grand view of a large area of Manehatten. He generally uses this for still-life, in case his creativity isn't sparked enough to make something from his imagination. A large number of these still-life landscape paintings line his walls, from various times of day, from dusk, till dawn.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]He has a two-person bed in the middle, atop a simple, green rug, and a dresser for his various accessories lies at the headboard, saving some space in the room. There is a simple, two-person, outside bistro style table that sits off to one corner.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Bo is a full-time student to the Art Institute of Manehatten, or AIM, as he refers to it. He also has a part-time job as a record sorter at a nearby records shop.[/colour]

History:

[colour=#282828]Bohemian Blank doesn't truly know where he was born, but that he was adopted by a Canterlot Noble couple who could not have children of their own. His mother and father, told him when he was a colt that he was adopted, believing he was old enough to know. He nonetheless loved his parents.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Growing up was tough for Bohemian at times, being teased by his schoolmates for his odd colouring. This, or lack-there-of, inspired him to get into the visual arts of painting and sketching. Using his not-yet developed but still quite remarkable art skills, he would paint or draw pictures for the ponies that harassed them, in hopes of befriending and impressing them. This did in fact work, for the most part, and a majority of ponies left him alone, and instead would compliment his artwork.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Bo's parents, Starshine and Dusk Light, were always very nurturing towards Bo's interests. As soon as he showed an interest in art, they got him an easel, layer upon layer of canvas, and any of the mediums he might need. They did, of course, only buy these things if he was doing well in school and behaving at home, so's not to spoil him. This balanced mixture of give-and-take created a strong bond between Bohemian Blank and his parents.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Bohemian, upon reaching the first steps of adulthood, asked his parents for some money to move to Manehatten. To his surprise Starshine and Dusk Light had set up an account that accumulated an impressive amount of bits in case he decided to get further education, and he was overjoyed when it was presented to him. From Canterlot he moved to Manehatten, where he resides today.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]He spends much of his time battling the chronic bouts of Artist's Block he has, but lives a quiet life in his apartment. He goes to class five days out of the week, and works three. He spends a lot of time at art galleries or coffee shops looking for inspiration or just someone to talk to for a bit. He still maintains a strong connection with his parents, and they correspond via mail service.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Bo also hopes to have his artwork featured in the many prestigious art galleries across Equestria, with a secondary goal of perhaps finding his biological parents, so that they can know their son was a success.[/colour]

Character Summary:

[colour=#282828]Bohemian Blank is an intelligent, kind, and charming stallion. He is at times moody when he is suffering from artist's block, but other than those times, he's very kind and accepting of all of his friends. This kindness even extends to strangers on the street! He is generally good at making friends with like-minded ponies, but making friends with those who share drastically different views takes a little effort.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Bohemian loves art of all kinds, be it music, visual, three dimensional, fashion, you name it, he likes it! He also loves to share his artwork with others and swap ideals to help fuel his creativity, but he never, ever plagiarizes someone else's work! That is one of his big 'nos', and he loathes anyone who does such a thing. He also likes coffee, tea, and other various drinks of a sweet disposition. But he isn't a big fan of bitter or sour drinks or foods, the sweeter, the better![/colour]

[colour=#282828]Bo, as talented as he is with a brush, cannot do three-dimensional art to save his life. He doesn't [/colour]feel[colour=#282828] the creativity like he does when he paints, and will often avoid having to do such art. Other mediums he doesn't quite excel at like he does with painting is usually quill-work, sketching and the sort, though it's drastically better than his sculpting.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]His only fear in life is that he'll be one of the many "unnamed artists" in Equestria that are never recognized for their work. He worries that no one will ever say "Bohemian Blank was such an intriguing artist". But this is a fear he combats regularly, always trying something new with his paintings and studies.[/colour]post-3766-0-90511200-1359971164_thumb.pnA rough sketch of Bo's cutie mark using Paint.

Very well constructed, lot of detail, however I do think you should put a little more detail into where he lives. saying he just lives in an apartment somewhere really doesn't give me a clear look at it.

Is it In good quality?

How big is it?

Does he live with any room mates?

And whats in his room?

I'd like you to fix some things about that but thats totally up to you, other then that I think the application is solid :)

Very well constructed, lot of detail, however I do think you should put a little more detail into where he lives. saying he just lives in an apartment somewhere really doesn't give me a clear look at it.

Is it In good quality?

How big is it?

Does he live with any room mates?

And whats in his room?

I'd like you to fix some things about that but thats totally up to you, other then that I think the application is solid :)

Yes, you're absolutely right. I had accidentally lost my work when writing this and had to re-write it from memory (which is always fun) and left out that. x.x Will fix soon~

Yes, you're absolutely right. I had accidentally lost my work when writing this and had to re-write it from memory (which is always fun) and left out that. x.x Will fix soon~

Ah it seems you've fixed it! That's more like it, now I actually feel like I'm inside his apartment witnissing him paint his so called "MasterPeices" right infront of me. Once the Mods notice this App, I'm sure they'll be happy to assist you with this being made into a Pony for the Equestria RP. :D

Ah it seems you've fixed it! That's more like it, now I actually feel like I'm inside his apartment witnissing him paint his so called "MasterPeices" right infront of me. Once the Mods notice this App, I'm sure they'll be happy to assist you with this being made into a Pony for the Equestria RP. :D

Hah, thanks for the tip. :)