Want to help a newb with their first RP?

Hello all!

Well, I recently got permission to post in WoE and I'm looking to do some RP with my OC Copper. However I'm very new to this and don't quite feel up to just hopping into someone else's RP. So if anyone's interested, it'd be great someone wanted to start one with me. I was thinking just a simple slice-of-life sort of thing, preferably in Trottingham, which is where Copper lives. I was also hoping for an open RP as opposed to a private one.

So if anyone's interested please reply or PM me! :)

You can read Copper's app here:

Weeeell I was just thinking a some sort of scenario to introduce Copper to a few peeps and get to know some of Trottingham's residents and vice-versa. I mentioned in the app how he gets lost a lot so that was what I had in mind for a general setup.

Sorry if that's not a very helpful answer, I'm quite new to this whole business!

Sure! I did mention that I probably wanted to keep it open but of you think a private RP would work better I'm all for it :)

As for specific details, I'm really not sure. Surprise me (Pleasantly if you don't mind ;) )

Can I join too? I have a character who is also from Trottingham.

Well personally I say welcome! I'd be glad to have more people :)

This is exactly why I wanted to keep this an open RP. I was thinking we should have it a "PM to join".

Okay then, Looking over your application, I guess I can figure a few things out :)

Yeah, keeping it open is a good idea, but PM to join. Dont really want to overcrowd the Rp now do we? All four of us then :P

I'll set it up in a bit, I'll post here when It is done.