Pony Highschool Host Club (Open! Jump in!)

fireraven23

Steel smiled back, when one mare draped herself over him, seeing an opportunity to regain his attention, while attempting to tell off the newcomer. "How could you not know who Strong Steel is? He's the kindest, most handsome stallion in all of Equestria! He's so strong and quiet, but he's so smart, and such a great listener! He's the heir to the largest metal working company in Canterlot, and the best black smith. Just look at this horn ring he made me!" She turned her head to show off her horn ring. It was made of steel, so the colouration was rather dull. But the colour was not what made it stand out. What made it unique was the decoration. Etched into the metal were patterns. No two sections of the ring were alike, and the closer you looked, the more complex and beautiful the patterns seemed to become. It almost looked as if the ring had depth, and was in fact a circular window into another dimention.

SilverStar smiled, A random mare basically threw herself on StrongSteel. She went off bragging about the ring he had made her. It was beautiful but the fact that she was bragging about it annoyed SilverStar. "[colour=#008080]Yes, Its very nice, But really, Was it necessary to interrupt. If you wanted him that bad you could have just asked..[/colour]" She got up not wanting to cause Drama with the mare. "[colour=#008080]Why dont you two 'Chat' Im going to go meet every-pony else." [/colour]She announced.

"[colour=#ff0000]I love talking with you all, I truly do[/colour][colour=#000000]," Soul said with a smooth smile and a calm yet affectionate tone."[/colour][colour=#ff0000]But I'm afraid your classes will be beginning shortly. I wouldn't want you lovely mares to be late because of me. Just because I skip classes from time to time doesn't mean you should too[/colour][colour=#000000]," he said, followed by the sad mumbles of the mares[/colour][colour=#0000ff]. "But we love sitting with you,[/colour][colour=#000000]" another one of the mares said. Soul chuckled and grinned at her. "[/colour][colour=#ff0000]It'll just give you something to look forward to tomorrow.[/colour][colour=#000000]" The mares overflowed with barely suppressed squeals and walked out, whispering about what stories they'd ask Soul to tell them tomorrow. Soul smiled and shook his head as he waited for his next customer.[/colour]

SilverStar totted across the room "[colour=#008080]I dont get it.. Why would these mare's want to come here? Surely they have colt-friends, Or maybe its just for the thrill of it? I dont know, I think this whole thing is kinda stupid.." [/colour]She whispered to herself. A little way's away a Stallion told some Mare's not to be late for their classes "[colour=#008080]Good thing today is my first day, No classes for me..[/colour]" She smiled at the thought of being lazy, It was truly a artists dream. Being in a beautiful place without the stresses of school. Too bad it would only last for today.

"Silver." He called after she had walked away. The mare that had interrupted had left for classes. He called Silver, not raising his voice, but his low tone carried over the din as all the other class-bound mares reluctantly said their goodbyes.

SilverStar turned to see StrongSteel calling after her. "[colour=#008080]Yah? Whats up?[/colour]" She said trotting over to him, he was quite tall. She was about Five inches shorter. She had to look up at him.

SilverStar smiled softly and blushed a tiny bit "[colour=#008080]I would love too, Just one question.. You have anything for lunch?[/colour]" He belly growled and she looked up at him blushing.

(Took me a while to realize my original response didn't get posted.)

The filly introduced herself as Licorice Black. She was like most fillies who came to the host club. Looking for attention, falling for the hosts, and of course, fangirling everywhere. She asked what they did in the host club. [colour=#008000]"You may call me Alba, my delicious Licorice." [/colour]He punned, enjoying her name. [colour=#008000]"Here at the Celestia Host Club, it is the job of a host to make a mare happy. We talk, we listen, we eat, and on some days, we have other fun activities. You should definitely consider coming for the Nightmare Night contest we host every year." [/colour]He always loved talking about the host club. They were his family to him, and considering himself the father, he loved showing off the achievements his 'children' had accomplished. [colour=#008000]"It seems time for classes to start. Woe is me, our time apart will be time spent in Tartarus. But it will be worth it when I see you again today?" [/colour]It was a question. He always wanted the most customers, so that meant charming them to return to him.

SilverStar trotted over to a near by table. A Black Stallion stood near. He was intimidating But not scary.. Silver continued in her search of food. She looked to her right and saw a table full of sweats. She took a cupcake and sat at a near by couch and levitated the cupcake up to her mouth and took a bite. She had never tasted such awesomeness. "[colour=#008080]Its... Its amazing.[/colour]" She took another bite. Nearly crying from the awesome taste. "[colour=#008080]These Rich pony's sure do know food[/colour]" She thought to herself.

Steel watched Silver with interest as she aproached Soul, then left him. 'Probably scared' he thought. It wasnt uncommon for Soul to scare off mares. Steel walked up to her as she ate her cupcake. He chuckled at her outburst. "Our chef is quite the culinary genius. Anything you desire, he can cook." he told her, smiling and sitting next to her, a little close.

Steel watched Silver with interest as she aproached Soul, then left him. 'Probably scared' he thought. It wasnt uncommon for Soul to scare off mares. Steel walked up to her as she ate her cupcake. He chuckled at her outburst. "Our chef is quite the culinary genius. Anything you desire, he can cook." he told her, smiling and sitting next to her, a little close.

Timid Star, a metallic gold unicorn with a perfectly groomed cerulean mane and tail, entered the music room #3. Shyly looking from side to side, he wanted to make sure none of the mean mares saw him in here. He wasn't all that strong physically, his mark of a sunflower laying over a heart another sign that he wasn't tough. His wealth came from his mother being a famous chef and his father owning a resort in the Gallopacus.

Having ascertained that no bully mares/stallions were in attendance, he sighed in relief. He began to smile as he approached the mare munching on food and the stallion beside her, already somewhat infatuated with the stallion. He had been pretty timid and shy when he was a young colt/foal and he had mostly overcome it by now but it reared it's ugly head as he opened his mouth to introduce himself. It certainly didn't help that he was a colt cuddler and didn't know how the stallion would react to that.

"H-h-hello... I-I-I'm Timid Star... I kinda had some free time and wanted to see this for myself... Not that I'm a colt cuddler or anything..", he spoke softly. That last bit about not being a colt cuddler was a lie. He couldn't help but sneak glances at Dapper, his eyes betraying his infatuation with his beautifully groomed mane and his colour scheme. He blushed and gave the mare a polite wave with his hoof. Nervous, he swished his tail as he waited for an answer with his heart beating a little faster.

SilverStars eyes Widened with exitment. "Really? Awesome!" She smiled. Next to art. Food was her secomd favorite thing. How she stayed thin only Celestia Knows. "Hi TimidStar, I'm SilverStar. Best Artist in all of Equestria...Well oneday" She smiled. (On my phone, Pardon any miss_spellings)

(Sorry Timid Star! ^^; )

Edited by IIID3LTAIII

"Pleasure." Steel said. The line about not being gay, he knew was a lie. Why else would a stallion come in here? Sure, some colts busted in, mad at the hosts for 'stealing' their mares, but this one seemed level headed. Steel himself wasnt gay, or even bi, as most of the other hosts were, but he could definately play the part when he needed to. "What, might I ask, are a handsom stallion like you looking for here at the Canterlot High School host club?"

"Pleasure." Steel said. The line about not being gay, he knew was a lie. Why else would a stallion come in here? Sure, some colts busted in, mad at the hosts for 'stealing' their mares, but this one seemed level headed. Steel himself wasnt gay, or even bi, as most of the other hosts were, but he could definately play the part when he needed to. "What, might I ask, are a handsom stallion like you looking for here at the Canterlot High School host club?"

Well it seemed they were both quite friendly and the stallion asking him the question had that air of silent strength about him. He swallowed and blushed fiercely at Steel's flattery, smiling warmly at him. "I guess I wanted a reprieve from the harshness of the hallways... I've heard of this place and this organization but never really had the courage to come in until today...", he answered softly, his eyes meeting Steel's. They were a hazel colour, but they had a look of sadness in them as a result of many hardships he had endured.

He finally averted his gaze, looking at the mare with small smile. "Wonderful to meet you, SilverStar. I've always liked art, I can't make it but I have a thing for flowers and living things..", he answered her cheerfully, ears perked up as he levitated a snack with his magic.

SilverStar figured the Stallion was a colt-huger, She didnt care. "[colour=#008080]I dont suppose you have heard of AngelSnapp? The wonder bolt head photographer? Hes my brother, he pays for me to come here.[/colour]" She smiled.

[colour=#000000]"[/colour][colour=#ff0000]What's everypony talkin' about[/colour][colour=#000000]?" Soul asked with a slight grin as he joined the three ponies. "[/colour][colour=#ff0000]Allow me to introduce my wonderful self[/colour][colour=#000000]," Soul said, glancing between SilverStar and TimidShy. "[/colour][colour=#ff0000]The name is Red-Soul Eclipse, but you have the pleasure of calling me Soul[/colour][colour=#000000]," he said, cockily, smiling and bowing. "[/colour][colour=#ff0000]Seriously though, it's nice to see some new faces around here[/colour][colour=#000000]," he said with a small chuckle. He'd noticed SilverStar earlier, somewhat wondering why she'd glanced at him only to walk the other way. No, he knew why. Due to his devilish "Bad Boy" status, some ponies were afraid to approach him. It wasn't that big of a deal to him, really, he just found it quite amusing. [/colour]

SilverStar laughed "[colour=#008080]Sup Red-Soul? Im SilverStar.[/colour]" She said. She felt slightly awkward with all these Stallions surrounding her. Almost claustrophobic. She yawned and stretched a bit. "[colour=#008080]Were talking about AngelSnapp, My brother. I think, I dont know.[/colour]" She said Laying down on the couch putting her hoofs behind her head. She started to feel more like herself around these Stallions.

(For everypony who doesn't know what Red-Soul looks like (because I realized I never described him that well when I joined the rp, and not everpony here has read the applications page -.-") I thought I'd throw this in here. Hope nopony minds ^^")

10ihtnq.jpg

(Oh, and his cutie mark is a moon slightly overlapping a sun. Again, sorry if anyone found this unnecessary >.<)

(Not at all! I like a good Reference! :3)

SilverStar closed her eyes. "[colour=#008080]So anyway, Why do you guys do this club? Dont you constantly get angry Stallions here trying to like.. I dont know? Kick your flanks?[/colour]" She asked. She opened her eyes and looked over at Red-Soul "[colour=#008080]I guess with you around, No pony really dares do they?[/colour]"