Pony Highschool Host Club (Open! Jump in!)

fireraven23

((Welcome back!!! XD))

Shadow chuckled at his response "Well now, aren't we the brave one" he replied, as he moved his head closer to Wish to study him more, leaving just a few inches between them. He tilted his head with a curious look on his face. "Hm...you are an interesting colt, aren't you...?" This strange colt name Wishbone was interesting. He had at one moment been extraordinarily shy, while at the next suddenly very forward. This had amused Shadow, which put a small smile on his face.Not very often you meet such an interesting guest.

((Thanks Shadow, happy to be here!! :)))

Wish felt anything but brave at the moment, but he just smiled. Shadow thought that he was interesting, and was scooting even closer!! [colour=#ff0000]"I guess you could say that" [/colour]He couldn't help but let out a small giggle at the end of his wordage. [colour=#ff0000]"And you seem like a lot of fun, Shadow! What umm.."[/colour] He bit his lip, hoping not to let his feels towards the beautimous boy stop him from basic conversation. [colour=#ff0000]"What kind of things do you like to do? I'd love to hear more about you"[/colour]

Shadow heard Wishbone giggle, which made him realize that Wish was slightly nervous. He smiled before coming in and giving Wish a small peck on the cheek and chuckling. "Hehe, there's no need to be nervous around me, I don't bite...much" Shadow quietly whispered that last bit into Wish's ear. He went back to his original position before bringing a hoof to his chin. "Hm...so you want to know about me...? Well...I like to play the piano, I wish to learn how to play the cello, and I like to mix and DJ. Other than that I just tend to either be reading or gathering information" Shadow replied off-hoof.

Licorice nodded, listening to Soul tell her about the upcoming Nightmare Night party. [colour=#008080]"That sounds like fun! I'll be there" [/colour]She gave him a grin as gentle as her being. [colour=#008080]"So, what do your parents do for a living, Soul? Have you always lived in Canterlot?" [/colour]The two questions might have come off as a bit random together, but in Licorice's mind one just led to another, as her mother's old career had involved a lot of traveling. Although Canterlot was a gorgeous place to have settled down, sometimes Licorice missed being out and about, seeing all of the different sights and taking in the glory of all of the new, exciting places.

His parents, huh? That was something Soul didn't talk about often, but not because he chose not to. Really, it'd never came up in a conversation before. [colour=#cc0000]Kudos for thinking outside of the box[/colour], he thought with a grin. "[colour=#cc0000]Well, let's see. My dad's a scientist and my mum is an artist[/colour]," Soul said. "[colour=#cc0000]Yep, born and raised here[/colour][colour=#000000]," he said leaning back. "[/colour][colour=#cc0000]What about you?[/colour][colour=#000000]" he asked, raising an eyebrow at the mare.[/colour]