The start of something..

Derpyy

Ok so I had this idea that is really simple haha

I was wanting to do a RP where your OC and other players OCs and mine meet up and get to know each other. But I don't know about the location yet. I was thinking of just doing Ponyville because it is really simple lol Also if any players wanted to they could RP any of the mane 6.

For this RP I want just as many people to RP. I just want it to be our characters meet up somewhere unexpectedly and start talking and boom friendship and friendship equals ADVENTURE. Will you and another pony find romance? It is near Hearts and Hooves Day :) but that is a side part. Main thing is for all the RPers just to have fun!

This is an interest check and gauge lol

Please leave comments or questions haha

Remember you can play:

Any of the mane 6(for now, I will keep up with the ones taken. I will do a first come first serve with them.)

Any OCs (I welcome your creativity :) everyone on this site makes awesome OCs!)

Any other character really. Just ask me about it first lol (I don't know about like King Sombra...since he only had like 6 lines. But...he could be evil.....maybe later? :D)

Let me know if anyone would like to do this! Like I said, I want and need ideas :)

Light Harmony :) My OC

post-6916-0-61370000-1360717142_thumb.pn

I would love to join in on this. I have want to get a large rp going, for like the last couple months.

So you said we, the other plays and myself, could play the mane6? How do you feel about a R63 (male) Rainbow Dash? But I would more than happliy play one of my OCs.

You said you don't know about the setting? Why not make up a new place?

Any way I would be happy to help set this up in anyway I can.

Well only question I have about the male rainbow dash is..would you RP him? Or what..I mean if you want to I'm fine with it haha

Well I don't want to make up a place haha I think we could do like a few of the players could already be in Ponyville and a few others are coming to Ponyville

So let's just settle on Ponyville. Is that okay?

Yeah Poneville it is. And Yes I would be playing the male RD :lol: sorry for the confusion.

One thing though. Why would they becoming to ponyville? As in are they moving in or does that not matter to you its up to the other player?

In other words, should there be an event that is drawing ponies to ponyville?

Well I would leave that up to the Rpers haha.

They can put in a back story in if they want. Although it would probably be preferred for the ones who are coming to Ponyville

Among friends and Coffee is a different rp..I encourage you to join it as well. haha just please have your OC either walk next to the Everfree Forest with me and the other rper. I don't know where he is but we really need more people lol

Lol alright well here's the gist. Light(me) and Pawn and going into the Everfree forest. (that could change with you now.)

I am also playing Rainbow Dash and Pawn is playing Rarity. Light is going to the Hearts and Hooves day dance with Rainbow. But that is only a day thing lol after tomorrow, Hearts and Hooves is over lol