The Background Squad

So hey there everybody! I know I'm 'a new guy' and this will probably not be seen by some but I consider myself to be an above average writer so... that counts for something.

So the concept is that even though on the show we only see the main six doing there stuff we never really know what all them background ponies are doing all day! I recon this needs to be rectified!! So I'm posting up this RP OOC to see who's interested. I was hoping for six but if we end up with above four then I would say we are golden, even three if there dedicated (this is including me) So! Pick your favorite backgrounder that needs a little sunlight and post your little description for them below! Weather it be Lyra or Carrot top! As long as they are in the show and the fandom somewhat recognizes them then fire away.

For the RP I was planning on going with derpy, can't post a description of it right now as I'm a liiiitle busy. Seeing as I'm running on an odd time scheduled to most of you I usually post at irregular hours but hey, I will be posting every day if possible.

So GL HF! And I will announce a story once I have a solid idea, all input and suggestions welcome with open arms!