Burn92

About Myself: Hiya!, I'm pretty new here and I wanted to find a place for a decent MLP roleplay ^.^ To tell a bit about myself.. im a total geek xD Videogames, anime, tech in general... and of course MLP! If you want to get to know me, feel free to message me! I dont care how different you may be ^^ I accept everypony for who they are!

How I found Canterlot.com: I was looking for a roleplaying site for MLP... and here i am!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I'm not too sure.. I started seeing alot of memes on facebook and a few of my female friends seemed to FLIP over it.. so i decided "Ah what the hay..." i watched a few episodes, deciding i liked it enough to record a few more... then one week when i got sent home from a church camp after getting sick, i laid in bed deciding to watch the episodes i recorded. I must say.. it made me feel LOADS better.. its just.. one of those shows you cant help but smile when you watch it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hey all! I guess id kinda like to mention I dont really have my own pony yet.. and i'd appreciate the help if someone wants to help me make one! (as far as thinking things up, the drawing isnt what i need as much help on. ) However, I do use a Sonic OC and I have made a slight crossover where in, he becomes a pony when he's Chaos Controlled into the MLP universe after a freak accident. I dont have any info typed up about him, i usually let people figure him out as we roleplay, so when in character, it really is like meeting him for the first time! *though you are free to ask about him if you'd like*

I know this is kinda vague but I'm new! and kinda rusty ^^;

Hey there! Welcome, welcome, welcome. This is a pretty awesome place, and you'll definitely find the decent roleplay you were looking for here. Also, I totally agree--watching ponies always makes me smile, no matter what's going on in my life. That sort of thing is just so awesome and rare, and I'm glad you found it and appreciate it!

Regarding characters and stuff: I wouldn't worry about being "new" or "rusty", you've clearly got the imagination and the right attitude, and I'm sure you'll get up to speed in no time! I recommend taking a look at Rarity's Simply Fabulous Application Form which has loads of, well, simply fabulous advice and information, and maybe some of the accepted applications to get a further idea of what's the staff are looking for. If you need any other help or advice, whether on characters or anything else around here, please let me know! I'll help out however I can. There's also plenty of other RP helpers, and we have a super-approachable, very responsive staff.

Anyway, welcome to Canterlot!

Thanks Shadowrunner and Trilobyte, I'll give those a look tomorrow! And also a thank you to miss luna ^^ As for my favorite anime... I have so many! But one of them is Fullmetal Alchemist. I also love Gurren Laggan. ^^ As I said though, I have loads of favorites... Lol would you like me to list more?

• Like 1

Hiya! And welcome to canterlot!!! Hope you enjoy your stay with us. As I like to do, here's your welcome vid!

Also... You like Gurren Laggan you say? Well here's a fun little pony vid for you to watch. Sorry, but you opened yourself up for it.

I'm sorry! Please don't think I'm making fun of you. It's just a neat little vid I thought you'd get a good laugh out of. Lol.

• Like 1

Hiya! And welcome to canterlot!!! Hope you enjoy your stay with us. As I like to do, here's your welcome vid!

Also... You like Gurren Laggan you say? Well here's a fun little pony vid for you to watch. Sorry, but you opened yourself up for it.

I'm sorry! Please don't think I'm making fun of you. It's just a neat little vid I thought you'd get a good laugh out of. Lol.

That... Was... AWESOME!!! -flail- Thank you!

I advise you ask QuickLime. She's really good for helping with that sort of thing. Be aware, she is very blunt with her thoughts and opinions, almost brutally so. Of course, you can get help from anyone in the chatroom, as well. Most of the time, there's two or three in there that are big into that sort of thing. Feel free to pop in and ask away!

And also a thank you to miss luna ^^ As for my favorite anime... I have so many! But one of them is Fullmetal Alchemist. I also love Gurren Laggan. ^^ As I said though, I have loads of favorites... Lol would you like me to list more?

Do you prefer the original FMA, or FMA Brotherhood?

Also, if you'd like to go more in-depth into the Anime you like, try one of the many threads about it, and discuss with other fans as well! :)

Your FIRST Anime

Anime you are currently watching?

Recommended Anime

Any Bronies into Anime?

Burn, welcome to the friendliest place in Equestria!

Always glad to meet nice folk around. Can't help but to mention that I share the passion for games and anime, so if you'd like a chat, we're here for it.

Which would be your top ten favourites characters in anime?

On the gaming topic, enjoy retro?

Up for a challenge?