The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

((POSTED MY REPLY TO PUZZLE BEAT LIKE 100 TIMES WAAA))

Puzzlebeat; she'd smile at him, curling her tail around her hooves. "I'm new here! The names Sunshine Stryker, but do call me Sunny! Lovely to make your acquaintance!"

She'd look back to Light, flashing him a flirty smile.

"I'm going to have a look around, would you two care to join me?" She flicked her head between the two.

Light smiled at Puzzlebeat. He had never really talked to the pony before but he seemed like a nice pony. He looked back at Sunny and noticed she game him quite the flirty smile. He smiled a flirty smile back at her and said, "[colour=#0000ff]I would love to join you."[/colour] He smiled at her. He then moved his mane out of his eyes. He pushed his mane back behind his horn and let it fall down the side of his face.

"Oh, I know a place, Sugar Cube Corner!" Delilah said happily, but she felt almost forgotten in the midst of things."Oh... I felt invisible there for a while... but hi I'm Delilah... nice to meet you two..." She stroked her leg with her hoof then gave the two warm smiles.

Light was surprised to see the other mare. He trotted off with Sunny but then stopped and looked at Delilah and said, "I'm sorry! You were just so quiet I didn't notice you.". He smiled a warm smile at her and chuckled a bit. "My name is Light Harmony. But call me Light.". He then looked over at Sunny and said, "The Sugar Cube Corner is a great place to eat!". He smiled

Light raised up one eyebrow and smirked. 'sweetie?' he thought. But he stopped thinking about it. He trotted up next to her and looked back at Delilah. He walked ahead of Sunny and turned around and said, "It's right this way Darling.". He smiled a half smile at her and then quickly turned around and started trotting slowly towards the Sugar Cube Corner.

Light laughed a bit. "Cute?" he said under his breath. He smiled at her and said, "Well the foods here are delicious!". He smiled and then looked at Sunny and Delilah. "But this isn't the only restaurant in Ponyville.". He smiled and the went and opened the door for Sunny and Delilah and Puzzle.

Light smiled at Sunny as she trotted into the restaurant. He looked at her and said, "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not.". He gave her a very flirtatious smile and looked back at Delilah. He then looked back at Sunny. He then looked at all the fresh treats that there was to eat in Sugar Cube Corner.

Light trotted up with her and got a better look at the treats. Everything looked good to him. He looked at Sunny and said with a chuckle, "Just one thing?". He laughed and said, "Joking. But um well..I have lived in Ponyville since I was an older foal. I was born in Canterlot but I hated it. And well..I make music.". He laughed and said, "That explanation was very vague. But anyways, tell me about you Sunny.". He smiled at her and then looked at the treats again.

(I'm just going to jump in here now :razz: Hazel eyes with a hint of green going towards the middle. She has a dark grey coat that she take care of and makes it shine. There are a couple of scars on her hooves and legs from where she was learning how to sew.

Scissor's mane is dark brown with a hint of black going down the right side of the mane. Her mane is normaly over her right shoulder and her fringe is swept to the side so she can see. Her tail hits the floor but the pattern is different. The black runs down the middle of her tail in a zig-zag.

Physique: Scissor is a little taller then average. She is strong but when it comes to the very heavy lifting she leaves it to the other ponies.)

ScissorHooves trotted into Sugar Cube Corner just to get something to eat while thinking of a new dress design.

She got one of her favorite cupcakes and sat down. She put her bag down on the floor and got out her paper and pens to start designing the newest dress for the season.

[colour=#000080]"I wonder what a DJ or musician would wear as they may get interested in my shop and I will be able to get more fine fabric."[/colour] She said out loud to herself not thinking at all.

Sunny smiles at Light. "I'm just a regular pegasus. Lonely, but I guess that's normal."

She hands over some bits in exchange for a cupcake and smiles to the pony behind the counter.

"There's not much about me." She walks to a table with Light.

Light handed the pony behind the counter and got one of his favorite treats. He walked over to the table with Sunny and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Oh come now. There has to be something." [/colour] He then turned his gaze towards a dark grey mare that was sitting and seemed to be designing something. He heard her say something about what she thought a musician would wear. His eyes and ears perked up when he heard the word musician. He then smiled a big smile and thought to himself, [colour=#0000ff]"Who is that mare?" [/colour] He looked over in her direction but didn't look directly at her and said out loud, [colour=#0000ff]"Well being a musician myself I would prefer to wear a nice tuxedo or suit."[/colour] He looked over at the mare and wondered if she heard him. He then glanced back at Sunny and smiled.

"I'll just be over here while you guys do your thing... is that okay." Delilah said nicely then slowly started walking over to another empty table."Just call for me if you need anything." She added on while still walking.

Light smiled at her,[colour=#0000ff] "I'm sure it's not that boring." [/colour]He chuckled and then looked over at Delilah. [colour=#0000ff] "Yeah Delilah come on! We do say so." [/colour] He smiled warmly at Delilah and then looked back at the grey mare that was talking to herself about clothes. He then looked at Delilah and said, [colour=#0000ff]"So tell me about you Delilah." [/colour] He smiled at her.

"Oh, about me... well I don't do much.. I just work at the academy... I'm in training, and I sing... but not in public... is that enough?" She shoved her mane off of one of her eyes and it flopped over onto the other, she looked up good-naturedly at Light and Sunny.

Scissor looked in the direction of the voice and wondered who he was as she spent most of her time in her shop.

[colour=#000080]"Really a Tuxedo. I love making them but no one ever buys them. What colours do you musicians prefer as I'm no good at guessing what a bunch of people like but I would expect Black, White or navy blue? Maybe with a tie or bow?" [/colour]She said looking at the pony that was talking to her.

[colour=#000080]"He seems nice. I wonder why I don't come down here more often" [/colour]She though to herself while she started to scribble down on the paper in front of her.