The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

[colour=#000080]"It's just a little something I got now. Would you like one as well Sunny and Delilah?"[/colour] She asked the pair of mares.

[colour=#000080]"Yep there's a spa I've only looked in the window but it looks good!"[/colour]

(whoa...sorry I was gone for like 30min haha)

Light sat by and listened to the ponies talk. While he loved the Wonderbolts he didn't really want to go to the show. He then moved around a bit and he didn't even know if he was offered a ticket to the show. He still said nothing. He sat there with Sunny and watched Thunderbolt and Scissors and Delilah chat. He thought of how he wanted to play some music. He thought of which of his instruments he would want to play.

Light shrugged at Delilah. He really didn't know if he wanted to go or not. "What day and time?". He spaced out for the longest time. He looked around the room and made sure everything was still the same. He looked back at Delilah and waited for her to answer.

She stood, again from beside Light and brought about 5 cupcakes.

Placing them on the table, she sat back next to Light.

"Help yourself!" She took one and offered Light one.

Smiling, she began licking the icing off the cupcake in her hooves.

Light smiled as he felt Sunny's tail around his lower back. He looked over at Delilah and nodded. "Well I honestly don't know if I'll be free by 5.". He felt like making up a lie but he didn't. He didn't want to lie and get caught. He really did have something to do tomorrow around 5 though. He watched Sunny stretch and then offer anypony a cupcake. Light out his hoof up and said, "No thanks. I'm alright.?

Scissor licked her cupcake off the plate and ate it whole.

[colour=#000080]"Thanks Sunny!"[/colour] She said after she swollowed, [colour=#000080]"Also here is the designs for your dresses."[/colour] She handed out the two design to the mares.

[colour=#000080]"Delilah yours is a dress in the wonderbolt colours but with music notes, ruffled and short, Sunny yours is also in the wonderbolt but hits the floor. We also have wonderbolt necklaces or clips. The shoes are simple but nice with the wonderbolt logo on the front of the foreleg shoes the others are the same but with no logo. How do you like them?"[/colour]

Light looked at the designs of the dresses. He thought they were very good. Very well drawn and he could see them being amazing dresses. Since he had no dress or outfit or sketch of either he just sat by and watched the three all talk.

[colour=#000080]"Thanks Sunny, I'll make them tomorrow" [/colour]She smiled and put everything in her saddle bag.

[colour=#000080]"Hey Light, would you like a Blue tuxedo for the show if you don't have anything on at that time?"[/colour]

Light looked over at Scissor and said, "Um..yeah..I'd love one. Thanks!". He smiled at her. He was right about Scissor and how nice she was. He glanced over at Delilah as she saw her dress design.