The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

[colour=#000080]"I already have a design for you." [/colour]She pulled out the design for the tuxedo that she drew earlier. It was black,[colour=#000080] "I would make the tux blue but maybe I could make you a tie with the logo or a pair of googles just like the ones the wonderbolts wear. How about it?"[/colour] She smiled at Light.

Light felt Sunny's tail around him. He looked at her and said, "Yeah I'm alright. Nothing wrong here.". He smiled at her and then looked at the design Scissor showed him. He looked at the paper and then said, "I like it! Um I'd rather have to bowtie. I would feel out of place with a pair of goggles..seeing as how I'm not a Pegasus.". He smiled a warm smile at Scissors.

[colour=#000080]"Yep, once I had to make 10 dresses for the grand gala in one day and everyone was changing their minds. I'm possitive that I can make them, I have scars to prove that I can."[/colour] She said to Delilah with a smile putting her scared hooves on the table.

[colour=#000080]"Bowtie it is"[/colour] She smiled at Light

Light smiled at Scissors and said, "I went to Grand Galloping Gala when I was little. But I don't really remember it that much...since I was only a colt.". He glanced over at Sunny and smiled at her. He watched her wings stretch and he thought about how always wanted wings.

[colour=#000080]"I've been once too. I think it was about 3 years ago when I had only started my business. I got an invertation and I meet the princess. I have to say it ended in a desaster."[/colour] She started to giggle thinking about it.

Light smiled as Sunny nuzzled into his shoulder. He looked over at Delilah and said, "I have wished I had wings before yes. But I have to say being a musically inclined unicorn has its perks.". He chuckled a bit and then listened to her story about the gala. He heard her say it ended in a disaster. He laughed a bit and said, "I was at a party with Vinyl Scratch a few weeks back. Me and her were going to stay longer but..the party..wasn't exactly what we anticipated.". He smiled and then nuzzled Sunny's cheek quickly.

Light smiled as Sunny nuzzled into his shoulder. He looked over at Delilah and said, "I have wished I had wings before yes. But I have to say being a musically inclined unicorn has its perks.". He chuckled a bit and then listened to her story about the gala. He heard her say it ended in a disaster. He laughed a bit and said, "I was at a party with Vinyl Scratch a few weeks back. Me and her were going to stay longer but..the party..wasn't exactly what we anticipated.". He smiled and then nuzzled Sunny's cheek quickly.

Scissor giggled at his story and said [colour=#000080]"You know while at the gala the princess talked to me about magic and gave me a book on it.She wrote it herself and one of the spells in there are to make wings appear on earth ponies or unicorns. The one I'm intrested in is the on to make a horn appear. I love magic and it would help me. I could as the princess to perform the spell if you wanted we're close friends.[/colour][colour=#000080]"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"We could go to my house and you could rade the kitchen, even Light can come as I always carry a book of magic. The spell I'm thinking of is on were you can walk on clouds." [/colour]She smiled.

Light's face lit up,[colour=#0000ff] "A spell that puts wings on other ponies?...I volunteer as a test subject." [/colour] He smiled at Scissor and said, "[colour=#0000ff]But since I already have a horn..if the spell works what will happen to my horn?"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"You'll still have it. But the wings will only be there for a week. If you like them we can take a trip to the princess and you can have them permently."[/colour] She stated and handed Light the book. It was quite heavy but Scissor is used to heavy lifting.