The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

Scissor dashed over to Emerald and gave her a big hug. [colour=#000080]"I thought I had lost you. You know other people might not but I would die if you went missing and your mum would be the one who does it. Thanks Dash, you know you are a true friend." [/colour]Scissor quickly hoof bumped and flew off with Emerald to find Light and Sunny.

Finally she spotted them and landed on the cloud next to them. Her lightning faded slowly behind her as she said, [colour=#000080]"I'm sorry if I upset you back at the house. I'm turly sorry about what I said to upset you but the fact is I didn't know what I said. Was it about Discord?"[/colour]

Rainbow hoof bumped Scissor and awkwardly said, [colour=#00ffff]"Hey yeah..no problem."[/colour] She had no idea what that was about. She then turned and looked towards Emerald again.

Light watched as Sunny almost said something and didn't he was about to say something but then Scissor appeared. He smiled at her and listened to the two mares talk. When they were through talking he calmly looked over at them both and said with a small chuckle, [colour=#0000ff]"What is going on now?"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"Oh thank god! I thought I had upset Sunny so I came to say sorry that's all Light, nice to hear that your a Prince. Neat, maybe you can get your own kingdom!"[/colour] She said and giggled while she was kicking out with hind-legs out some thunderclouds that where on the way over.

Light laughed a bit at what Scissor said. He smiled at her and said, [colour=#0000ff]"I don't know about the whole kingdom thing."[/colour] He laughed again and then looked over at Sunny. He realized she looked depressed but he had no idea what to do.

(I can't do anything with RD until Emerald responds XD)

[colour=#000080]"No, you don't have to worry. I am going to let you into a secret that I'm not surpost to tell you though."[/colour] Scissor said and walked closer and sat next to Light looking at the sun set just below Canterlot. [colour=#000080]"Sunny .... umm...... She really likes you. But don't tell her that I told you."[/colour]

Light looked at Scissor and said, "She likes me?" He put his hoof up to his chin and he looked over at the building. He looked back at Scissor and said,[colour=#0000ff] "I don't know what to think. I just became royalty and I met her yesterday. I am all confused in my head and I just don't know." [/colour] He then put both of his hoofs on his forehead and started to hold his head. He kept repeating little "ows" every now and then. But the pain in his head went away and he looked back at Scissor and said, [colour=#0000ff]"I'm sorry." [/colour]

[colour=#000080]"Lets go and pack our things as I'm getting the train in about," [/colour]Scissor stopped and thought about what time she was leaving,[colour=#000080] "Yep, 2 hours! Lets go to your house first."[/colour] Scissor started to fly toward Light's house.

Light looked at Scissor and nodded at her. He flew down to his house and landed on the ground. He found his house and he just sat there and stared at it. [colour=#0000ff]"It feels like I haven't been here in forever."[/colour] He thought to himself. He then looked around for Scissor.

Light laughed a bit and then walked into his own house. He used his magic and found a suitcase. He looked at Scissor and said, [colour=#0000ff]"What all do I need?"[/colour] He started to look around his house.

((I'm making Sunny moody, because I'm moody irl. This isn't going well.))

Sunny wanted to ask Scissors about magic, as she had no idea how to use it.

She walked outside and stood outside Lights door.

She took a deep breath in and knocked on the door.