The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

Rainbow got up and moved around a bit. [colour=#00ffff]"Well I want you to tell me."[/colour] She smiled at her and looked at her with confusion. [colour=#00ffff]"Dad..took care..of..?[/colour]" She let out a nervous laugh.

Light looked over at Sunny and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Yes. Yes. I am fine."[/colour] He then looked at her and said, [colour=#0000ff]"I'm sorry for saying it like that."[/colour] He frowned and then looked out the window of the train. He had no idea why he kept having these pains. But they seemed to be getting worse.

[colour=#0000ff]"A small pounding is an understatement."[/colour] He put his hoof on his forehead and looked at Delilah. "[colour=#0000ff]No, I don't want you to use your magic on me. I--I'll be alright." [/colour] He smiled a warm smile at the mares.

[colour=#000080]"I think I should look after you for the night just in case it gets worse."[/colour] Scissor said checking him over.

"Okay everypony follow me." Scissor quickly got to Discord place and opened the door. "DISCORD WERE HERE!!!!" She yelled through the wacky house he created hisself.

"Oh well look who it is trying to make a storm." Delilah saw Lightning Storm and flew up to him and knocked him onto the cloud,"Hehehe" She giggled and he got up,"Okay, who's funny- Wooahh,Delilah you've, changed, in height at least," He teased her then she pulled him down to come meet her new friends."This is Light, Sunny,and Scissor." She introduced him then said,"This is my brother Lightning Storm."

Light looked up at Delilah and smiled a big smile. He then looked up at Scissor and smiled a warm smile at her. [colour=#0000ff]"I have plans for resting when we get to Discord's. But you can look after me if you want."[/colour] He smiled at her and then watched the train doors open. He picked up his suitcase and walked out the door. He waited for the mares.

He then saw Lightning storm and he smiled at him. [colour=#0000ff]"Hello." [/colour]He said at Storm

Light watched as Storm tapped his shoulder. He looked over at him and he smiled. He moved his wings around and said, [colour=#0000ff]"What's up? Well nothing really right now. What's up with you?"[/colour] Light started to smile again but then then pain came back into his head. Only this time it wasn't as strong as before. He closed his eyes and put his hoof on his forehead. When the pain left him he opened his eyes he saw Storm and Delilah were wrestling with each other. He hoped Storm hadn't seen him in pain.

"Rrgg"Yeehaw!!" Delilah was standing on his back and he was planted on the ground,"Didn't think that you'd ever get beaten up by a Maaarrreee." She strained out the word "Mare" then got off his back to reveal hoof prints."You're.okay, for a mare atleast." Stormie stood up and grabbed he then gave her a noogie for everything she'd done to him,They both laughed.