Beyond Friendship

upbeat223

-it was a cold winter morning in Ponyville. Everypony was still asleep at this time, it was strangely quiet. Unusual for a small town like Ponyville. There is usually lots of hustle and bustle.-

Inside a small house near the center of town, a young mare is awoken by the sound of her little sister. She tried to go back to sleep, but could not. She then got out of bed and walked downstairs to find her sister looking out the window.

The young mare grumbled "what are you doing up so early? And why do you have to trot around the house so loudly?" she asked, walking up to her sister.

"I was doing that thing when you walk back and forth!" the filly replied.

"you mean pacing?" she looked at her sister, a bit confused.

"yeah, that!"

She sighed "why are you pacing?"

"I'm waiting for everypony to come outside!"

"just go back to bed..."

The little filly sighed and walked back upstairs, pouting.

"Maybe now I'll get some sleep.." she walked back upstairs and got in her bed.

cyclops_pony_by_points4stuff-d3summf.pngSye Klops

myaN5s.jpgLarry the Cable Pony

On this lovely winter morning, two stallions walked into the town. One was a rather rotund cream furred pony in a cowboy hat while the other was the colour blue, and had only one eye.

[colour=#0000FF]"Ah! Such a beautiful day!" [/colour]Sye Klops neighed to his larger friend. [colour=#0000FF]"I do love winter!"[/colour]

[colour=#800000]"Yep!" [/colour]Larry the Cable Pony replied, [colour=#800000]"I do love this time-a year too! Even when it's SO cold, you kin sell ice cubes outside! Git'r done!"[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"Now Larry, try not to embarrass us in this villiage, ok?"[/colour]

[colour=#800000]"You got it, Chief! But I gotcha a knock knock joke! Knock knock!"[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"Who's there?"[/colour]

[colour=#800000]"WHO!"[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"Who who?"[/colour]

[colour=#800000]"Don't ya be giv'm me any of that owl talk! I can't understand it! I don't care WHO ya are, that's funny!"[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"If you, say so Larry..." [/colour]Sye Klops sighed as the two continued to walk about town. The one eyed stallion was hoping to find more ponies to hang out with, maybe make some new friends. Larry was hoping for this too, but he still loved having a good time as well.

As the day went on and the sun started to shine, the young mare and her fully sister came out of there slumber and out into the cold. The small filly rushed outside with a little wool hat on her head. The young mare followed close behind.

"Don't go to far!" The mare said, with a slight smile.

The little filly kept running, giggling and playing in the snow as her older sister watched and played with her.

(ooc): My apologies for not responding sooner

As Sye Klops and Larry the Cable Pony walked down the street, they spotted the two sisters outside playing in the snow.

[colour=#8b4513]"Lookie yonder there, Sye!"[/colour] the rotund Earth Pony shouted as he pointed with his front hoof. [colour=#8b4513]"Them youngin's is havin' a good time! Why don't we introduce ourselves to'm?"[/colour]

[colour=#0000ff]"I don't know Larry, do you think they'll be scared of my appearance?" [/colour]Sye Klops asked.

[colour=#8b4513]"Nah! Kids today ain't so frightened of things like that, I'll prove it to ya, let's mozy on over and see!" [/colour]Larry said as the two approached them.

[colour=#8b4513]"HOWDY youngin's! I'm Larry the Cable Pony and this here's my pal Sye Klops! Pleased ta meetcha!"[/colour]

[colour=#0000ff]"Hello there! Having fun playing in the snow?" [/colour]added the blue one eyed stallion.