What kinda place should i chose?

UnderCapGary

I know somepony probably asked before but i was wondering what kind of place should i chose as

residence? I have a Work in progress and i've been thinking about making 'em

a part-time employee at a Canterlot library or school or something.But there was other places that caught my attention,so i was just wondering if i could get an opinion or two on whether my first idea was good or not.

Hi there and welcome to Canterlot.com. :)

You might want to look at this list of locations and the included map if you haven't done so to find some ideas for residences. You're really pretty free to have your character live any place you please (though we have a bit of a freeze placed on new ponies in Ponyville and some areas like the Everfree Forest do not make good homes).

It's also fine to have him work part time at a library or school if you want. This has nothing to do with his residence though and should more be listed under the Occupation field. Residence should only reflect what city or region your character calls home.

Also, you might want to make sure you post questions about RP topics in the proper forum in the future. Thanks and hope you enjoy your time here. :)