Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

"I mean't,I have a cresh..."Leif looked down still not saying the word correctly.

Lovinity understood at that point what Leif meant. She had a slight idea that was what she meant in the first place, but the word "mersh", being a word she's already heard before, had presided over the other thought.

Now Lovinity knew this was typical, but she still wanted to question it as a little "pusher" to Leif.

"[colour=#800000]What about having it is bothering you, Leif?[/colour]" Lovinity asked, and then continued with a smile, "[colour=#800000]You know it can turn into something very wonderful![/colour]"

"I just,have never had that feeling before."Leif said nervously.

Lovinity kept her hoof of support on Leif. She took a small sigh.

"[colour=#800000]I've never had a special some pony myself, and still have yet to even run into a pony I'd have a crush on. So I don't know the feeling very well. Although I guess the closest thing I had to the feeling was when this stallion was nibbling and licking me all over, since well, you know, (giggle) I love affection. But Leif... a crush is the first stage. It's when you just begin to have feelings for a special pony you've run across... a pony whom you wish could be your special some pony. Now Leif, look at yourself. Ask yourself, 'am I who I am?' Are you in tune with the true Leif... do you know who you truly are? If not, that's the first thing to do. Look within and see what your personal tastes are, not just in relations to this, but every where. Enforce your identity. Then, a sense of confidence will build, and the next stage is to come.[/colour]" Lovinity advised Leif, hoping it wasn't too much of a speech. Lovinity tends to really get descriptive and detailed when it comes to advice; she feels that stating details will help even more instead of the typical "Just ask him out" or the "Believe in yourself" things.

Care looked at the menu of the Sugar Cube Corner. To him everything looked delicious! He looked at Mr. Cake and said, "Oh Mr. Cake!" he pulled out a letter and said, "This is for you!". He smiled and Mr. Cake thanked him. Care then looked back at the menu and the over at Lovinity and Lief. He awkwardly said, "Hey does this place have muffins?". He didn't realize he was interrupting their conversation.

Care smiled a big smile and said, "Ohh thanks!". He trotted over and got a muffin. He paid and trotted over to the table with Lief and Lovinity. "Mind if I sit here?"

(you could just walk in or something XD haha)

Lovinity didn't know what the menu was for she didn't see it yet, and was glad that Leif could point them out to Care. Lovinity stayed where she was to allow Leif to help Care out; she didn't want to go where Leif was since Lovinity and Leif were in a private conversation. Lovinity wanted to respect that, and wanted to stay away from the others until Leif and she was finished.

Lovinity waited for Leif

Edited by LovinityHearts

-Shadow Streak, an orange coloured pegasus with multi-hued black and red hair split down the center, was just out for a walk to get some fresh air, when he decided to take a stop at Sugar Cube Corner for his favorite coffee. As he walked in, he noticed a new pony that he had never seen before, so he decided to walk over and say hi- (to Care) "Hey there! You knew in Ponyville? My name's Shadow Streak! What's yours?'

Care watched as Lief whispered something into Lovinity's ear. But he didn't mind. He felt bad because he felt like they were in a private conversation. Care looked away from them and started to eat his muffin.

The muffin was perfect! He loved it!

Care looked up every now and then at Lief and Lovinity.

Care looked at the pony and said with a mouthfull of muffin, "Hello there!". He saluted him and said,still with a mouthfull, "Name's Care Package! Mailpony!". He swallowed the muffin and said, "Nice to meet you Shadow!". He smiled a big smile at him.

Care smiled at Lief as she nibbled his muffin.

Care then moved his mailbag around and found a letter. It was addressed to Shadow. He smiled and said, "As a matter of fact I do! Here you go!". He handed him the letter and smiled.