Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

((We'll bring Lovinity back in later then if she comes back)) "Ah alright, you just don't know her well enough yet?" he asked sulkily "Oh well, that's fine, I'm sure I can find somepony else to ask". As they walked up to the large tree, a large *THUD* was heard from inside. Shadow did not seem to react to this.

((Of course you can join!!))

Care continued to follow along with Shadow. They approached the tree and he stared up at it. He realized how many windows it had and he could see the books and stuff through them. He then hears a loud thud and looked over at Shadow and said, "Did you hear that?! What was that?!". He then started to look around carefully.

Shadow chuckled quietly to himself "Hehehe..Don't worry about it, Twilight Sparkle is famous for all the scientific experiments she does and all the books she reads and leaves lying around for her assistant to sort. That was either another book falling onto him as we speak, which by the way don't worry, he's quite the strong helper, or one of her experiments just exploded in her face again. It's actually quite common by now. Anyway, this way!" he proclaimed as he opened the door and stepped inside.

Care smiled and then shook his head. He smiled and then trotted inside the library with Shadow. He was a bit afraid of what Twilight would be like from what Shadow told him. But he was still excited to meet her. He put on a smile as he looked around at all of the books. There were tons of books in the Library! He wad baffled at how many there were.

Care then moved his mailbag around and found the package. He kept it in his bag.

"Spike! Twilight! Come on out! I want you to meet the new Ponyville mail pony!" he shouted at nopony in particular. Then, the pile of books at the base of the shelves started rumbling, and a baby dragon popped out.

[colour=#4B0082]"Ooohhhh...I have GOT to stop trying to sort books while Twilight is doing one of her experiments" [/colour]Spike mused. He then noticed Shadow, and quickly waved to him. "[colour=#4b0082]Hey there Shadow, what's up! Who's the new pony?" [/colour]he inquired.

((Awwwww but we're having so much fun with you...we can have you be in the group that I'm touring you were just quiet for a while... :( ))

Yeah but mid-terms coming up... time will be crucial next week.

Care smiled and then jumped a bit at the sight of the baby dragon. Care looked at Spike with wide eyes and said, "Whoa!! You're a!!...a real dragon!!". Care started to examine Spike to see if he was a real dragon and he was!

Care then looked back at Shadow and coughed an awkward cough. He blushed and put his hoof up to his head.

"Sorry about that. But my name is Care Package!". He flapped his wings. "Equestria's awesomest mailpony!!". He smiled at Spike.

[colour=#4b0082]"Alright!" Spike yelled "I just hope you're not like the other mailpony Derpy. She keeps crashing into the tree and making all the books fall, and I keep having to re-sort them!" he told him in an annoyed tone. "Anyway, Twilight will be up in just a minute, try seeing if there's any book here you like while waiting!" [/colour]Spike quickly ran off to finish his chores for the day

Care's eyes lit up. "Derpy?" he said quietly. " I know her.". He looked back up at Spike and realized he was gone. Care the stretched his wings and trotted over to Shadow, "Twilight has a dragon?! That's awesome!". He said in a quiet tone. But he could tell Twilight must be really cool. He looked around the library and looked at some of the books on the floor. He laughed a bit.

(I always post with text colour. But I can't since im on my phone :( haha)

((Ha it's cool, I only post with text colour when it's not my OC))

Right then the two of them heard a bump and a small "[colour=#9933ff]ouch..." [/colour]before a purple unicorn walked up the stairs of the basement rubbing the back of her forehead in pain. She noticed the two ponies inside her house and went to greet them. "[colour=#9933cc]Shadow! Welcome back!" [/colour]she said as she gave him a hug "[colour=#9933cc]Who's your new friend?" [/colour]she asked, quizzically looking over at Care. Shadow then turned to Care, obviously expecting him to introduce himself.

Leif hid behind Care,for she was nervous and did not know how to react,she saw spike and just fell in love with him,she love love loved baby dragons,she stood there silently,wanting to meet everypony,but she just peered out from behind Care for a moment just to catch a sneek peek of what Twilight looked like.

Care was standing next to Shadow when he heard the sound of a mare. He looked up the stairs and saw a purple unicorn trotting down the stairs. His body froze and his eyes locked on her. He thought to himself, "This is one of the elements of harmony.". He then heard Shadow speak with her and hug her. He was spacing out for a second so after she asked who he was it had been a few seconds. He shook his head and looked at Twilight and said, "Uh..um. I'm Care Package...ma'am.". He gave a wry salute to her and said, "Equestria's..awesome..est.. mailpony.". He started to blush a bit. He put his hoof down from the salute and looked at Twilight.

Shadow quickly turned in his defense. "Don't worry Twilight, he's just a bit nervous to meet an Element of Harmony like yourself. He'll get better over time" he chuckled. [colour=#9933cc]"As if I don't know" [/colour]she giggled in response[colour=#9933cc] "don't worry about it Care, everypony acts like this the first time they ever meet one of us, I'm already sort of used to it. But eventually, I hope to become great friends with you!" [/colour]she proclaimed before pulling him in for a hug. [colour=#9933cc]"And to you as well" [/colour]she said before pulling Leif into a hug too.

Care's eyes were wide. He couldn't believe an element of Harmony just hugged him! He knew that there were other elements as well but he had never really seen or talked to them like Twilight. Care's face then up and he gasped.

"Oh Twilight! Here! This is for you!".

He then pulled out the little box from his mailbag and handed it to Twilight. He scuffed his hoofs on the ground and said, "I kept it safe. Well I mean I keep all my mail safe..I just..well.." he then stopped taking and just smiled at her.

[colour=#9933cc]"Oh my gosh that's the new books I ordered for the library, thank you so much!" [/colour]she remarked, quickly taking the package and giving Care another hug in the process. [colour=#9933cc]"Anyway I have to be off for now, but I'll catch you around some other time ok? If you have any business with the library just take it up to Spike, who you've already met. Alright, bye Care! bye Shadow!" [/colour]she said before giving Shadow one final hug. "So, I see you enjoyed meeting an Element of Harmony" Shadow snickered at Care.