Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

-Shadow then notices another pony he's never noticed before, and quickly intercepts her to say hi- (to Lovinity) "Hey there! What brings you to Ponyville?"

Lovinity looked over at Shadow. "Your name... is what again? Sorry but if you mentioned it before I forgot what it was already (giggle). What am I doing in Ponyville? Good question (chuckle). I'm just here for no specific reason other than to have a good time I guess. I'm Lovinity by the way." Lovinity smiled at Shadow, and then noticed at what Leif was doing... Lovinity giggled some more in adoration.

(Alright please don't go too far in the role play or I won't be able to catch up. Will be gone for the next 20 hours or so. Take care!)

((Alright :P haha)

Care smiled at Shadow and Lief. He felt her next to him. He looked over at Shadow and who asked to give them a tour of the town. He smiled and said, "Sure! That sounds great!". (Ok now we wait..)

"Well alright! Let's go!". Care got his wings started up and started to hover above the ground.

He caught up with Shadow. He was very excited now.

"Alright!" Shadow proclaimed "What do you want to see first? We have our town library,we have Sweet Apple Acres, the greatest place to get anything apple in all of Equestria, Rarity's fashion boutique, finest custom clothing in all of Ponyville, Ponyville Park is a great scenic place to go if that's your thing, a few cafes nearby that would be nice to stop at but we already ate, and there are also other random odds and ends shops like pet stores, candy shops, oooh Bon Bon's place is great for that kind of stuff, we have a few music halls that might be playing right now, and we have a market that is currently being held in Ponyville square. Any specific places you're interested in?" he curiously asked the trio of new ponies.

Care smiled at Lief and Shadow and said, "Library? Who runs the library?". He asked shadow because he remembered he had a package that was for whoever ran the library. The package had no name but it said "To Ponyville Library.". And Care must deliver his mail.

Care stated at Shadow dumbfounded. He knew what the elements of harmony were but he had no idea who all the elements were. He looked at Shadow and shook his head and said, "Um..sorry..I guess I don't.". He laughed a bit and lowered his ears a bit. He blushed and said, "Well she must be well known then. I should get to know here then." he laughed and kept up with the group

Care smiled. He liked the fact of possibly becoming friends with this Twilight.

He caught up with Shadow and followed along. He flapped his wings a big but didn't fly. He wanted to ask Shadow where the Library was but just when he opened his mouth he was a humongous tree in the town. He saw the sign that said Library near the door. He got excited and picked up the pace a bit. He always got eager to deliver mail.

"Haha, a bit fired up to meet an Element of Harmony I see? Ya most people who come here are like that. Don't worry about it though, they're used to the attention" he stated matter-of-factly. "Anyway I was meaning to ask you...who's your friend? Not your marefriend buddy, don't worry about it I don't have any plans of trying to take her. The crimson pegasus is who I'm talking about." he asked curiously.

Care kept trotting along and he started to look around. He looked up at Shadow and said, "I can't say I know who you are talking about.". He started to look around again. He looked up at Shadow again and smiled at him.

(I really don't know who is crimson coloured XD it's been a long day haha im sorry XD)