Equestria's Downfall

RainboomDash

All of Equestria, taken. Dragon Born has returned, with Chrysalis, King Sombra, Discord, and Nightmare Moon. He heads toward the castle, and only a few ponies can save the princesses and all of Equestria. Can we small group of ponies be that group? Or will we be enslaved with everypony else?

Setting: We are all in the Everfree Forest, located just near the edge of Ponyville, in Equestria.

(Dragon Born is my evil OC.)

Lyria walked around carefully, scared. If Dragon Born were to come into the Everfree Forest... She would be killed. Dragon Born loved to kill, see other ponies in pain... Lyria continued to barely walk through the forest, her wings glued to her sides.

• 4 weeks later...

[colour=#800080]"That cave over there. I already scoped it out." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria said, and trotted towards it. [/colour][colour=#800080]"You can stay here if you want."[/colour]

"Me,oh,I sang for peace,to stop arguing,or fights,and even just for the,f,fu,fun of it." Delilah whispered,she used her magic and wove some grass to make a blanket with,she flew over to Lyria and put one on her,"Here,use this to keep youself warm during the night."

"Well,It was,before I,L,lo,los,lot,lost everything,even my special somepony..." Delilah sheepishly smiled," I just don't know what to do now,that I have lost him,and all my hope,no matter how much I sang,it wouldn't be anything against,the King,Discord,Nightmare Moon,or Dragon Born." She looked down,feeling very lonely in her heart,although she has Lyria,she was nice and friendly,but she missed all of her other friends too.

[colour=#800080]"Have you not seen that Equestria is in ruins?!? Dragon Born, Chrysalis, Discord, Nightmare Moon, and King Sombra have taken over Equestria, hurting everypony and turning them into their slaves." [/colour]