Party in PonyVille (Open,Jump on in!)

"Woo hoo!" All of the ponies cheered as the party begun."This is going to be great!" Thunderbolt said excitedly."I agree!"Delilah exclaimed."Count us in too!" Temp Zero and Dusk said full of excitment."I wonder if we'll see anypony else we know here?" Delilah asked."I don't know, but we'll never know unless we try."Thunderbolt said while adjusting the tie on his tuxedo."Hmm.."Delilah looked at Thunderbolt and said,"Hey, for once you're not wearing you Wonderboltl suit." "Yup..."Thunderbolt turned and flew into the sky and made fireworks."Nice."Delilah moved the strap on her dress then started to walk around, while dancing too.Zero and Dusk went their ways and danced their ways into groups of other ponies.Music thumped and Firworks lit up the night sky like fire in a forest."Woohoo!" Everypony exclaimed again and ponies chattered and danced all enjoying the night of fun.

"Party!" War Paint shouted running around ponyville as Acrylic sighed, most of the Paint clan had came to Ponyville just for this party. (only because War Paint and Neon nagged them too). Acrylic was already starting to get a head ache from the noise and all the ponies and War Paint screaming her head off like the pink clury maned pony over next to the dance floor wasn't helping.

Fresco trotted along calmly with his brother not too far behind him and Neon had shot off some where with the other fillies and colts. Shellac and her husband were still in Canterlot because they wanted a night alone and Neon's mother Luminous had to work.

"I love parties." He said thinking of the Grand Galloping Gala rather than this type of party.

"Delilah!" War Paint shouted tackling the mare and roughing up her mane with her hoof. "It's been so long! How ya doing you silly filly?" She asked giving Delilah one of her dreaded bear hugs.

"Delilah! Fancy meeting you here!" Fresco said flicking his tail a bit. As Acrylic groaned and wondered if he should pull War Paint off of the poor mare.

"Tis funny how time flies." Emulsion mused to himself as Acrylic rolled his eyes. "I can't believe I was dragged to his hoe down." he mumbled as War Paitn grabbed him and roughed up his hair through his hat. "Cheer up emo colt! It's a party enjoy yourself!" She said grinning as Acrylic mumbled that he wasn't an emo colt.

Acrylic flushed when she quoted what he said about the party. "Well it's a hoe down compared to some of the parties I've been to at Canterlot." He said coughing as Fresco chuckeld amused. "It never pays to be rude cousin." He said walking past Acrylic flicking him with his tail.

"Of course you do." Acrylic said teasing lightly, mostly to change the subject. "Fresco said it, that's why you agreed." He said causing Fresco to freeze and cover his cousin's muzzle with his hoof. "Could you excuse us...?" He questioned before dragging Acrylic off as War Paint laughed heartly.

"Fresco freaks out about everything!" War Paint said sheading a tear from laughing too hard. Fresco came trotting back as Acrylic followed behind with a limp in his step. "I'm sorry for teasing you." Acrylic apologized rolling his eyes as Fresco stood over him eying him like a mother hen would if some pony was around her chicks.

War Paint then perked up "Ooo! They're playing my jam! Come on Emulsion! Let's dance!" She said grabbing the large stallion and dragging him to the dance floor. Acrylic laughed lightly and shook his head "Poor Emulsion." he said feeling sorry for his cousin.