Phillydelphia (Open, Feel Free To Hop On In!)

Delilah trotted through Phillydelphia, today was the day that her vacation started!She was so excited that she couldn't even handle herself.She walked through the huge cities with shopping malls in them,along the way she chattered with other ponies wand just wandered,"Hmm...where should I go next?" Delilah took out a map when her stomach growled,"I haven't even eaten anything at all today..."She groaned a little then asked around where good places were to eat at,and so far no one responded to her though."Huhh... no pony will even listen to me..."She sighed and continued to asked around until she could or would get an answer.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(ooc;Hope this is still open!))

[colour=#000080]"Ehh! Rawkus slow down please!"[/colour] the young stallion cried as he cantered along behind the racing pegasus mare in front of him. Realising that he couldn't go on any farther like this, he skidded to a stop and sat down heavily, levitating his guitar case up next to him protectively.

The pegasus - Rawkus - continues to fly before she realises that he's not following. She zooms over to the grey unicorn, and lands in front of him, visibly frustrated.

[colour=#3399ff]"Pickheart, this could be our chance to make it big! New town, new faces, new music!" [/colour]

Pickheart frowns at his companion as his belly rumbles loudly.[colour=#000080] "We're not gonna be able to preform at our best on empty stomachs anyway, even if we did get a gig here! Let's at least get some food first, please."[/colour]

Rawkus pauses, thinking about it for a minute, then nods, rolling her eyes.[colour=#3399ff] "Fine. Let's go ask somepony around here where a good place to eat is." [/colour]She spots a young mare who looks reliable, and trots over.[colour=#3399ff] "Hey there! Any chance you could tell us a good place to eat?"[/colour]

(eeyup,still open ))))))

"Oh,well you see,I'm in the same situation that you're in."Delilah said,"But,I have this map here,but I don't exactly know how to use it though,I'm more the music type,not a geographer,here,take a look."Delilah used her magic and turned the map around for the mare to see,"Oh yeah,Hi,by the way,I'm Delilah,and you are..."She said still letting her look at the map.

Rawkus nods understandingly at Delilah. [colour=#3399ff]"I'm with you on that one,"[/colour] she murmurs, peering at the map, a blank expression on her face. She goes silent for a few moments as she tries to understand the layout of the map.[colour=#3399ff] "I'm Rawkus. Nice to meet you, Delilah,"[/colour] she says, before shaking her head.[colour=#3399ff] "I got nothin'. This map doesn't make any sen-"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"Will-"[/colour] Pickheart canters up, then stops to catch his breath back. [colour=#000080]"You stop rushing off like that. I'm the poor soul who has to lug this thing around!"[/colour] he says to Rawkus angrily, gesturing to the guitar, and then casts his blue eyes to Delilah. [colour=#000080]"I'm Pickheart, hey."[/colour]

Rawkus rolls her eyes at her companion and then points to the map.[colour=#3399ff] "Can you find a place to eat on this?"[/colour]

Pickheart snickers at her for a moment, then shuts up, seeing the look on her face[colour=#000080]. "She's an amazing vocalist but she's as thick as two short planks," [/colour]Pickheart whispers dramatically to Delilah, earning himself a slap to the back of the head from one of Rawkus' wings. Grumbling, he looks at the map.[colour=#000080] "There's a restaurant about.. 5 minutes walk from here. Over in that direction," [/colour]he points with his horn over to the left.[colour=#3399ff] [/colour][colour=#000080]"You wanna check it out?"[/colour] he asks the two mares.

Rawkus nods enthusiastically and starts off in the direction Pickheart had directed, while he scrambled to pick up the guitar case and catch up to her. He really wishes she'd slow down sometimes. [colour=#3399ff]"Yep! We're - Well we're sort of a duo right now, but hopefully soon we'll be part of a band," [/colour]Rawkus says, her eyes shining happily. It's obvious she's passionate about her career.

Pickheart nods in agreement, then nudges Delilah playfully. [colour=#000080]"What do you do for a living then? You obviously don't live around here," [/colour]he says, gesturing to the saddlebags.

"Oh,I sing,I'm also in the music career too,right now I'm on my spring break from the music school,I also am part of the Wonderbolts too,and I sing for the Princess,and she is my teacher on magic too...I do a lot of things."Delilah trotted along with Pickheart and she smiled at him,she didn't like the spped that Rawkus was going,for she liked Pickheart's more,so she trotted along with him instead,"I couldn't help but to notice that you carry that Instrument around...alot."Delilah nudged him and smiled happily.

Rawkus was growing bored with their pace, and launched into the air, spreading her wings and looping around them. She caught one word - wonderbolts - and she felt a pang of intense jealously. How much would she give for a place - even just in the academy?

Pickheart nodded at Delilah, obviously impressed with her. [colour=#000080]"That's pretty special. You know, I was thinking I recognized you! No wonder, you sound pretty famous." [/colour]

He pauses uneasily, glancing back at the guitar case he was levitating along behind him. He lowers his voice to reply so as not to make Rawkus angry. [colour=#000080]"Yeah, things that slow her down annoy her, so I tend to carry the goods." He smiles suddenly. "Although, the guitar is mine, so its only fair really."[/colour]

"Hehe,"Delilah giggled."Well I'm not that famous,but my bbf,best friend forever Thunderbolt is though,He has been in the Wonderbolts for years now,as for I,only a single year."Delilah's shoulder blade accidently hit his shoulder,she blushed then silently smiled at Pickheart.

Pickheart grins at her, and pushes his nose into her shoulder in retaliation for her accidental shove. [colour=#000080]"Must be a pretty hectic lifestyle"[/colour] he says, glancing at the sky, where Rawkus was floating around, pouting in boredom and jealousy at their talk of the Wonderbolts.

[colour=#000080]"So it's obvious why you come places like this on vacation," [/colour]Pickheart says, smiling. They reach the restaurant and he holds the door open for her.

"Thank you."Delilah blushes then walks through the door.She was thinking to herself,about the Wonderbolts and how they were 'touring' and today they were in Phillydelphia.After everypony got in Delilah spoke up,"Hey,I know the Wonderbolts are going to be touring here in Phillydelphia today,maybe we can stop and you can get an autograph maybe."Delilah looked at Rawkus then said,"And you two could meet Thunderbolt!"Delilah was getting all excited just by the though of it.

Pickheart makes sure to hold out the chair for Delilah before sitting down at the table himself. He opens his mouth to reply, obviously going to accept this immense offer, when Rawkus interrupts him, plonking herself down beside Delilah.

[colour=#3399ff]"Oh my sweet Celestia, that would be amazing,"[/colour] she chirps, her usually rough voice sweet as syrup. She has instantly gained more respect for this mare now, and Pickheart knows it. He narrows his eyes at his bandmate and frowns.

[colour=#000080]"We wouldn't want to put you out of your way, I'm sure you have stuff to do," [/colour]he says politely, but even he too his hoping to meet the famous flight team.

Pickheart nods and grins. His posture is better now that he doesn't have the magical pressure of carrying the cursed guitar, and he's more at ease. He leans back in his chair and flips his navy blue mane out of his eyes. He studies Delilah carefully before replying.

[colour=#000080]"Yeah we definitely want to. I think we should thank you for giving us this opportunity as well,"[/colour] he says, glancing at Rawkus, who pouts and then nods too.

[colour=#3399ff]"I'll get it," [/colour]Rawkus says as she jumps up, giving them a pointed look.[colour=#3399ff] "You relax," [/colour]she tells Delilah, and then looks at her.[colour=#3399ff] "So what exactly did you want?"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"I'll have a lemon water, thanks Rawkus,"[/colour] Pickheart grins at her.

Rawkus nods and trots over to the counter.

Pickheart's gaze is focused out of the window, but when he feels Delilah near him, he looks up and smiles, resting a hoof on the table.

[colour=#000080]"So, Delilah, what did you plan on doing on your vacation anyway?"[/colour] he asks her, trying to make polite conversation without pressing her too hard for information. He's not sure how much she will trust him to talk freely yet.

"Oh,just see new places,maybe sing in the middle os the park,but the thing I really came here for and desired was to make new friends."Delilah smiled then she nudged her muzzle into his shoulder for a moment then she smiled warmly,and blushed just a bit.

Pickheart smiles.[colour=#000080] "That sounds lovely,"[/colour] he mumbles, his mind wandering, and he finds himself flicking Delilah's mane from her face with the tip of his horn. He bites his lip and shakes his head, smiling embarrassedly.

[colour=#000080]"Well i'd say that's off to a good start, eh?"[/colour] he grins, as Rawkus comes back with the drinks and the cupcake.

"Hehe,yup."Delilah blushed when he moved her mane from her face.She smiled at Pickheart warm;y,her eyes shining for a moment,then reality comes over her and she is being handed her cupcake,"Heh,thanks."Delilah took the cupcake and licked a small bit of the frosting off the cupcake,she then found herself leaning up against Pickheart with her tail wrapped around his lower back,she slouched back in her seat and was leaning up against his side,she smiled a bit then lowered her ears,she took a small bite of the cupcake then looked up at him and smiled.

Rawkus' eyes narrow as she peers at the two, as if she's trying to figure something out, but then a moment later she breaks out into a genuine grin and sips her tea, while Pickheart levitates his own drink, and sips it.

[colour=#000080]"Hey that looks tasty,"[/colour] he says, nodding to the cupcake. He looks at Delilah for a moment, a hint of a blush on his pelt, before leaning down and taking a small bite from the treat, snickering a little as he did. [colour=#000080]"Mmm!"[/colour]

He shakes his head and grins down at her, his nose wrinkled as he laughs a little. [colour=#000080]"Nah, it's not as tasty when I'm allowed have some!"[/colour] he jokes and continues to sip his water.

Rawkus politely looks the other way and taps on the table with her hooves with a tuneless beat.

Pickheart stretches a little, being careful not to dislodge Delilah. He likes how warm her body is against his, and he nuzzles her mane playfully before downing the rest of the water.