Phillydelphia (Open, Feel Free To Hop On In!)

Delilah ate the last bite of her cupcake then she started to hum to the beat that Rawkus was making with her hooves."and Owwwwwww I...sorry..."Delilah's voice went kind of high up the totem pole then she stopped herself,"We should probably get heading over there now."Delilah sat up,her tail still wrapped around Pickheart.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rawkus jumps up, grinning and canters out of the restaurant, not bothering to wait for the other to. Pickheart rolls his eyes at her and smirks at Delilah. He pulls a few bits out of his saddlebag and throws it on the table as a tip, then presses himself to Delilah, matching his steps to hers as he leads her outside of the restaurant.

[colour=#000080]"So where is this thing on? The park?"[/colour] Pickheart says doubtfully, trying to figure out where the Wonderbolts would meet in a big city like this.

"Yup,they're in the park,just follow me."Delilah playfully nudged him with her body.She enjoyed what he was doing,so she kept going on with it,she shoved Pickheart's mane from his eyes then kissed him on his cheek,she then wrapped her magic around his and it glowed.

Pickheart's eyes widen in shock, and for the first time, his blush is more than visible on him. Rawkus snickers from the distance and he glances over at her, as though asking her what to do. She snickers more, and he turns back to Delilah.

[colour=#000080]"Uh - Okay, um- I. Yeah, sure, lets ... Lets go,"[/colour] he stammers.

Rawkus is beating her wings impatiently as she waits for the two to lead the way.

Rawkus grins. [colour=#3399ff]"Now this is what I'm talkin' about!"[/colour] she says, looping around the other two and bursting forward. Her hyperactivity was catching, and Pickheart soon recovered from the shock of being lifted into the air, and is now chuckling loudly.

[colour=#000080]"Aw, this is awesome!"[/colour] he yells, snickering at himself.

Rawkus freezes mid air, watching them, and she narrows her eyes, accepting her challenge. She speeds forward, pumping her wings until she's outstripped the other two, and then loops around them, engulfing them in her blue streak of momentum.

Pickheart yelps in shock as he sees her zoom by, and then laughs at himself, clutching onto Delilah tightly. [colour=#000080]"Wow!"[/colour]

"Woohoo!"Delilah landed in the park,Wonderbolts are scattered all around."That was awesome!"She said still all pumped up with adrenaline."Hey,there's Thunderbolt!"She waved a hoof in the air,but it didn't catch his eye,for he was still stuck in a stare at the ground smiling."Hmph."Delilah sighed.

Rawkus riles herself for this moment; she's ready to impress the Wonderbolts. She knows she'll never be good enough but even having this opportunity is too perfect to miss. She speeds up into the air, and then starts into a dive. She pulls out of the dive about an inch from the grassy park ground, and then lands and walks over to Pickheart, as if she hadn't just risked her life for a daredevil stunt.

[colour=#000080]"You didn't even break a sweat,"[/colour][colour=#000080] [/colour]Pickheart says uneasily, untangeling himself from Delilah, but still pressing against her. He is [colour=#000080] [/colour]suddenly intimidated by the famous ponies scatted throughout the park, and needs her support.

"Rgg.."Delilah was getting frustrated with Thunderbolt,"Thunderbolt!"Delilah waved a hoof in the air,his ears pricked and wings opened up,he looked around then trotted over to Delilah."Hey Delly."Thunderbolt smirked a little,Delilah blushed a little bit."You didn't see my hoof?"She asked,"No..."Thunderbolt sighed,then smiled,"Hiya!"Thunderbolt looked at Rawkus and Pickheart and saluted them."Oh yeah,this is Rawkus and Pickheart."Delilah introduced them and smiled.Thunderbolt looked at Rawkus and said,"Hi Rawkus,the look of determination in your eyes tell me everything."He went and got her a piece of paper,"Here,I can tell by the way you are that you want to be a Wonderbolt."Thunderbolt smiled at her.

Rawkus looks at Thunderbolt and nods, her ears flattening against her head. For once she was quiet.

Pickheart snickers at her. [colour=#000080]"She's a bit starstruck sorry,"[/colour] he teases his friend, and then nudges Delilah, smirking.

Rawkus blushes furiously and takes the paper from Thunderbolt. [colour=#3399ff]"I'm not starstruck I'm just ... Tired from that trick," [/colour]she growls at Pickheart and he rolls his eyes.

"Hehe."Thunderbolt giggled just a bit then he remained silent."That was nice of you Boltey."Delilah teased Thunderbolt,he blushed just a bit then smiled and said,"Smesh,Boltey is very nice."He smiled then flicked his wings.

Rawkus and Pickheart share a look, and then smile. They sit down together and watch the two friends, chuckling slightly at their antics. Rawkus' is glued to the paper that Thunderbolt gave her, and she hums tunelessly as she does so.

Rawkus' head whips up sharply and she nods enthusiastically, her eye sparkling. Pickheart rolls his eyes at her, but grins, and then nods too.

[colour=#6666ff]"Aww yeah!"[/colour] Rawkus shouts, her wings flaring out in excitement.

[colour=#000080]"Sure,"[/colour] Pickheart says, grinning.

"Hmph,okay."Thunderbolt's expression turned hard,he pulled down his goggles and took off into the air,he swirled and swirled,creating a band of electricity,he then went in the middle and spun in a spherical order,then,BOOM' a firework went off,but not just any firework,one that spelt out all of their names,He landed,breathing heavily,he smiled and asked,"So,do you like seeing your names in the sky,as fireworks?"

Rawkus stared at him, awestruck and then launched herself into the air so she buzzed around their heads.

[colour=#6666ff]"That was awesome! You were all like - " [/colour]she demonstrates, spinning around, and then claps her hooves together to recreate the boom of the firework. [colour=#6666ff]"Wow." [/colour] she says, as her eyes catch the last fireworks fading[colour=#6666ff]. "I could get used to my name in lights," [/colour]she blushes.

Pickheart chuckles at this friend.[colour=#000080] "It was certainly impressive. Well done! Its no wonder you're part of the team."[/colour]

"Thanks.."Thunderbolt's eyes closed and he smiled,he though of just how much that pony liked the Wonderbolts,he got an Idea,"Hold on guys."He flew off tto Spitfire,talked to her then came back,"Hey Rawkus,for you."He handed her a pair of goggles,signed by him and Spitfire.

Rawkus watches him go, and when he comes back, her eyes widen and she gasps loudly. [colour=#6666ff]"Really? For me?"[/colour] She cradles the goggles close to her chest in case he changes his minds and flaps her wings excitedly.[colour=#6666ff] "Wow, thank you so much!"[/colour] she cries, grinning widely around at Pickheart who grins back. Rawkus begins to study the glasses and Pickheart turns to the other too.

[colour=#000080]"So how long have you two known each other?" [/colour]he says, making polite conversation.

"oh yeah haha!"They both laughed enthusistically,"Well,we met eachother in an alleyway,I was shy and didn't have any friends,he came over and said Hi to me,he looked past all my imperfections,we were both young,he's the one who got me to come out of my shell."Delilah said happily.

Pickheart nods as Delilah speaks. He pauses to digest this information and then smiles. [colour=#000080]"It seems strange to imagine you as shy," [/colour]he says thoughtfully[colour=#000080]. "But then, I suppose I've only just met you,"[/colour] he laughs, and Rawkus flutters over.

[colour=#6666ff]"That's pretty cute,"[/colour] she says, nodding along with Pickheart. [colour=#6666ff]"So you two are like, an item?"[/colour]