Phillydelphia (Open, Feel Free To Hop On In!)

Rawkus rolls her eyes and lifts her hoof. [colour=#6666ff]"You know,"[/colour] she says, leaning over to Pickheart and nuzzling him on his cheek and batting her eyelids at him, causing him to flush and pound his forehooves uneasily. [colour=#6666ff]"an item."[/colour] Rawkus giggles, leaning away from Pickheart and flicking her tail mischievously.

[colour=#000080]"I think she's trying to ask if you two are ... Together or not,"[/colour] Pickheart explains, rolling his eyes.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rawkus snickers and leans over to Pickheart again. [colour=#6666ff]"Do they remind you of anyone?"[/colour] she says, smiling cheekily.

Pickheart looks confused for a minute and then laughs along with the other two. [colour=#000080]"Yes, I suppose you two are a lot like us two. Rawkus and I, that is. We always get asked that question too,[/colour]" he says, with a slight smile and a glance to his companions.

Rawkus starts to preen at her wing; she's beginning to become bored with the idle conversation.

Pickheart, however looks at Thunderbolt. [colour=#000080]"I'm sorry, we must be keeping you from doing something important," [/colour]he apologizes quietly, his ears going back a little bit[colour=#000080]. "Don't let us take away from your day either,"[/colour] he says to Delilah.[colour=#000080] "I'm sure you have more to do than entertain a couple of amateur musicians."[/colour]

Rawkus grins a little. [colour=#6666ff]"Well, that's encouraging, I guess,"[/colour] she looks pointedly at Pickheart, who's taken out his guitar, and tuning tuning it by ear.

He looks up, his tongue between his teeth. [colour=#000080]"Eh? Oh, sorry am I annoying you?"[/colour]

Rawkus snickers and rolls her eyes. [colour=#6666ff]"Nah."[/colour]

"Nothing..."Delilah bit her lip then just smiled,Thunderbolt just hoppped up in the air and started to hover,he spun around some then saw that a Wonderbolt was walking over,he sighed and landed,The Wonderbolt said,"Hi,not to be a burden,butI couldn't help but to notice your wings!"She examined Rawkus's wings and looked up at her,her white mane sticking up like always,"He,sorry,Hi,I'm Fleetfoot,assistant of Spirfire's and fellow crew mate of Thunderbolt here."Fleetfoot shrugged her shoulder and just smiled at Rawkus.

• 1 month later...

((Haha,lol... but still..... WELCOME,to the international,Waiting Game,the rules are 1) to wait 2) to wait,and lastly 3) To wait even more,now here are our contestants,Lightning Streak,and Derpyy,welcome,and how do feel about the Waiting Game?) lol XD ))