Phillydelphia (Open, Feel Free To Hop On In!)

((Time to post XD))

Cloud sped through the skies as fast as he could go. But he couldn't help but feeling like he could go faster. He became angry at himself at what he thought and it actually threw him off. The dark blue pegasus started to spiral through the sky. He managed to recover. He stopped and hovered in the sky. He sighed and shook his long sheer white mane. Cloud looked down at the ground and sighed again. He then found a cloud and went and laid down on it. [colour=#0000ff]"Come on Cloud! You are better than this."[/colour] Cloud held his hooves up to his head and groaned.

Cloud had always thought of himself as one of the fastest ponies in all of Equestria. He looked off of his cloud down at the streets of Ponyville((Assuming you guys are in Ponyville XD haha))

He had actually never really been into that town before. He had heard good things about it but he had just never taken the time to visit it. Cloud heard something about there being some famous ponies in that town that..saved Equestria or something...

Cloud wanted to save Equestria. But he was sure his time to be the hero would come.

Cloud then stood up on the could he was on and sighed again. He thought about some stunts he could try and pull off but he was a bit tired. Cloud shook off the tired feeling and sighed again. He looked down at the streets closely and saw.....A WONDERBOLT?! Cloud immediately hopped up and started to get very excited. He wanted to be a Wonderbolt so very badly. Cloud then decided he was going to try and impress the Wonderbolt. Cloud the readied himself and then took off down towards the street. He thought that he would do a couple flips...maybe a few spins...and end with a soft landing. But instead Cloud anticipated the wrong time and only managed to get in one loop before turning the wrong way and then crashing into the ground next to the Wonderbolt.

He laid on the ground and groaned. The impact hurt...but he figured he was alright. Cloud stood up slightly and then looked at the Wonderbolt. He let out a sheepish chuckle and smiled nervously.

Cloud didn't realize that the Wonderbolt was with a few other ponies. [colour=#0000ff]"Oh um...hehe..uh.." [/colour]

Cloud then chuckled nervously and took a quick glance down at his cutie mark. A puffy white cloud with a few little impact marks behind it and a small checkered flag on the cloud. He smiled and a small amount of pride came back to him.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Nope,we are in the Phillydelphia Park,with all of the Wonderbolts :D ))

Thunderbolt noticed a pony come crashing down next to him,His first instinct was to pick up the pony and check for injuries,but he resolved himself to,"Hey,are you okay?" He asked,wondering what had exactly happened. Delilah stood by his side,her saddle bags hanging from her back,her Wonderbolt uniform was hanging out of one of the bags,she saw it and tried to tuck it back in,she finally noticed the other pony,she said to him,"Hi there,that was a pretty mighty fall you had there,are you sure you are alright?"

((Now I feel stupid....XD))

Cloud looked up at the two ponies that came over to him. He shook his white mane and said, "Yeah yea.". He then turned around. He was a bit nervous but he wanted to remain cool.

Cloud glanced back at them and said, "I'm fine..just..just a scratch.". He chuckled and looked down at the scrap on his right hoof. He figured he would have more injuries but he was glad he was alright. Cloud looked back up at the two ponies.

Thunderbolt and Delilah both smiled at Cloud,"Hi there," Yeah Hi!" They took turns saying,"I'm Thunderbolt," ",And I am Delilah!" Delilah jumped up,causing her saddlebags to fall off of her back,when they landed,her schedule came out,it landed right in front of Cloud,"Oops,sorry,that was simply just my Schedule for the Academy," She trotted over and picked it up,"Again,so very sorry," Thunderbolt glanced at Delilah,shook his head and said," It sure is a pleasure to meet you," He said," I don't believe I have caught your name," He held out a hoof for Cloud to shake.

Cloud completely ignored the extended hoof for the shake. His eyes were stuck on that piece of paper this Delilah pony said was her schedule for the Academy.

Cloud looked at her with his eyes widened and said, "The Academy? The Wonderbolts Academy?!". He then looked up and down and examined her. He had no idea she was a Wonderbolt.

Cloud then shook the extended hoof and said, "Cloud Flicker. Wait..Wonderbolts?!". He then glanced back and forth between the two

Cloud glanced back and forth between both of the ponies. He flapped his wings a bit and then lifted himself off of the ground. He knew one of the ponies was a Wonderbolt...but

Cloud then shook his head a bit and his white mane fell in his face. He pushed it out of his eyes and said, "So...let me get this straight...both of you are Wonderbolts?". He was a bit confused. But he wanted to remain calm so he tried his best not to seem distraught or confused.

Cloud blushed slightly and said, "Yeah..I guess it is...pretty....". He then trailed off and smiled slightly. He was still nervous but wasn't going to show it. But his excitement got the best of him. "So do you know Spitfire?!". He glanced at both of the ponies with wide eyes.

"No durr,we had to train with her," Thunderbolt laughed a little,Delilah said,"Of course,we know all of the Wonderbolts' here," She smiled then pointed to FleetFoot,"She tried to talk to us earlier,but you came along and crashed,which made her fly away,you know,simply because she is smaler than you,and the average mare,so se felt intimidated,but hey,want to talk to her,and Soarin,and/or Spitfire?" She asked,nudging Thunderbolt,causing him to nod.

Cloud could not believe this was happening. He was about to get the chance to talk with the Wonderbolts!! Cloud squealed just slightly and said, "Would I like to talk to them?!". He then flapped his wings excitedly. His excitement got the best of him.

Cloud was about to have an outburst of sheer excitement in his voice but he managed to calm himself. He sighed slightly and said, [colour=#a52a2a]"Can I?"[/colour] He was starting to have his doubts. Maybe these ponies were just messing with him and they really didn't know any of the Wonderbolts. But it was worth a shot.

"Yeah,why would we ask something if we didn't mean it?" Delilah asked as Thunderbolt troteed over and gathered Soarin' and FleetFoot.

He came back,FleetFoot smiled casually[colour=#40E0D0],"Hello there,you three, I tried to speak with you all earlier,but I got chased away by somepony rocketing down at me," [/colour]She shuffled a hoof then looked up at them all.

((Should I be Soarin' also,or do you want to be him???))

((I honestly don't know how to play Soarin' XD))

Cloud gulped and shook a bit. He chuckled nervoulsy and said, "Oh um...yeah..sorry about that.". He scratched the back of his mane and chuckled again. 'Remain cool' he kept repeating to himself.

FleetFoot smiled at Cloud[colour=#40E0D0],"FleetFloot,assistant of Spitfire,pleasure to meet you,"[/colour] She bowed then stood,opening up her wings and pushing up her goggles,revealing her green eyes.

Soarin' came over, a piece of pie dangling from his mouth[colour=#0000CD],"Mmm unnn,numt tun why uhround if me?" [/colour]He tried to say through his pie'filled mouth ((You all want to fly around with me))

Thunderbolt chuckled at Cloud,knowing what it felt like to just have a Wonderbolt approach you and start speaking,for he had been put in that position before.

Delilah opened up her wings,she nudged Thunderbolt who nudgeed Fleetfoot who nudged pie-face Soarin,they all opened up their wings,only the tips touching. She nodded towards Cloud[colour=#FFA500],"Come and join us,for they are going to take a picture for you to keep!" [/colour]Delilah smiled and waved a hoof,gesturing for him to come.

The rest of the Wonderbolts' came and lined up,they were all just waiting for Cloud,Spitfire left an open space for him next to her[colour=#FF8C00],"Come on in," [/colour]She smiled and winked slightly.

Cloud could not believe what was happening. He hit himself with his hoof slightly to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He wasn't.

Cloud then moved very slowly to the leader. Spitfire. He had his eyes locked on her. He never noticed how bright her mane and tail were. He also didn't notice that he was blushing very badly. He sighed and realized his hooves were shaking. He was nervous. He didn't want to blow this.

Cloud then outstretched his wings and got sighed again. He examined all of the Wonderbolts and then looked at Spitfire. He gulped and said, "I..I'm ready.". He wanted to tell her his name. But he was sure she was to important to know his name.

But then again..he perked himself up by reminding himself that he was the fastest flyer in all of Equestria. Or so he thought..

The photographer's camera fell,the Wonderbolts disengaged wings,they all looked over at the pony that had come roaring out of the sky. The photographer started to yell, a long string of spanish words,in which he could understand only. Delilah,Thunderbolt,Spitfire,Soarin',Misty Fly,frostbite,Fire Streak,Lightning Streak,Highwinds,Rapidfire,and FleetFoot,all stared at the pony anxiously,they all said,"Who are you?" Their voices in sync.

Shadow [colour=#282828]M[/colour]ateria step outside his apartment, it was good to have a vacation from being a Royal Guard, non-stop guarding and exercises, but now he can relax.[colour=#ff0000] "What to do,well now..."[/colour] he used his magic to look at the map, [colour=#ff0000]"Let's see...I could go there...or...hmmm"[/colour] he walked with the map.

"PhillyDelphia sure is big i guess this is where i will be doing weather duty for night also a good place to pull of the sonic nightboom that i had recently done in Canterlot," Sapphire smiled to herself remembering the amazing sight.

Looking down from where she was flying, Sapphire saw a big group of ponies excitedly chatting as Wonderbolts stood confusedly at another pony not to mention amongst them a shaky hoofed pony.Probably has been frightened out of his life meeting the Wonderbolts.Sapphire just remembered that they were going all over Equestria."saw them in Canterlot and Ponyville not mention meeting them up close when i was invited to Rainbow Dash's party ," Sapphire flew down to investigate as she said itto find out what was going on landing on a tree to watch above noticing the shaky hoofed pony was looking at her.