Phillydelphia (Open, Feel Free To Hop On In!)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delilah and Thunderbolt turned their heads as they saw Lightning approach,"She seems familiar," Delilah whispered to Thunderbolt,who nodded in response,they both turned,then said,"Hello there," They looked at eachother,then back to them.

(how's that?)

Lightning looked over at the two ponies who said hello. She smugly waved at them. Thought she was usually a nice mare at first she was just feeling better than everypony today.

She glanced over both of the ponies.

[colour=#008080]"Hello there. I am Lightning Dust."[/colour] She smiled at both of them. She had a feeling that she had seen the Wonderbolts around but she wasn't to sure. but that didn't matter anymore. She turned her attention back to the two ponies.

[colour=#008080]"You two know anything about the Wonderbolts?" [/colour]

"Pfft,hahahahaha!" Thye both started laughing,wiping a tear from his eye,Thunderbolt said,"Well,you're looking right at two!" Delilah nodded quietly after her little laughing spree.

Lightning Dust smiled smugly at the two ponies. Her obnoxious attitude had gotten the best of her. She rolled her eyes and said,

[colour=#008080]"Wonderbolts hmm? Well I guess they'll let in anypony now a days."[/colour] She rolled her eyes again and flapped her wings. She stared down at her cutie mark and chuckled a bit. She had no idea who these ponies were but they were Wonderbolts.

Even thought Lightning wanted to be a Wonderbolt...she really didn't want to.

Thunderbolt glared at Lightning,"Not at all miss,for only the best flyers,not just amateurs," His voice was firm as he spoke. Delilah nodded,"Yes,I will have to agree," Her eyes narrowed at Lightning.

Lightning could tell these ponies were getting angry. She smiled.

"I'm just saying. Maybe the BEST flyers aren't Wonderbolts." she smiled sarcastically at both of them.

((Well, it says open, so I'll give it a go here.))

Sweet Cider began to approach, unaware of her surroundings, she accidentally bumps into thunderbolt, knocking herself to the ground, and dropping apples all over the place.

"Oh, Ah be most sorry lad!" She squeaks as she quickly tries to pick up the apples

Sapphire flew through the wind and settled down near the wonderbolts while watching the poor pony pick up her apples."Here let me help ya with that,"Sapphire said aloud picking the apples up and returning them to her."Names Sapphire on Duty all the way from Canterlot where the wonderbolts performed a few days ago their lucky their on tour took me hours to speak with their managers to let them,"Sapphire said and took out a picture with Princess Celestia and Luna with the Mane6 and her with the Wonderbolts.

Startled from being bumped into,Thunderbolt was stiff,before he had a chance to help the mare pick up the apples,Sapphire came and helped her out instead,not knowing what to say,he just shook it off,then looked over at Delilah who was chuckling at him.

((Sorry,didn't know what to say :P ))

((Its all good. It happens. :) ))

Sweet cider looks back over to thunderbolt.

"Again, ah be terrbly sorry fer bumpin' into ya like that lad..." She apologizes. "Lemme make ye all a batch of me cider, 'tis the sweetest te tooch yer tongue ya noo." She offers again.

"ok Sweet im up for it," Sapphire said as she nodded her head her dark blue and black mane loosly flowing and her black coat shining in the sun."So how long are u Wonderbolts here for?"Sapphire asked as she popped some bits into Sweets bag.

"You sure Sweet? I wouldn't mind paying," Sapphire said as she held her bits in front of Sweet. "So Wonderbolts, how is the tour coming along where's your next stop after Phillydelphia," Sapphire also said as she turned to face them.

Thunderbolt and Delilah kindly declined the offering,Thunderbolt opened his mouth to say something,but Delilah ran him over,"Well actually,we're here for a week!" She said excitedly while Thunderbolt glared at her for a meer moment,before looking over and nodding at them.

((Sorry,had to finish up the school year and all that :P ))

• 1 month later...