Phillydelphia (Open, Feel Free To Hop On In!)

(That's all i could think of :/ but let me see if I can get it going)

Shadow saw the Wonderbolts, though they are famous, he doesn't get head over hoof for celebrates. "I see..." he looks up and saw the shaking Sapphire, he looked at the Wonderbolts, he picked up the photographer's camera and give it to him. "So the great Wodnerbolts are here eh, are you here to preform in [colour=#282828]PhillyDelphia?" he asked them [/colour]

[colour=#282828](all I can think of :P)[/colour]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloud sighed. He figured this was going to happen. Cloud sighed again. He glanced over at the new pony that had picked up the camera and asked about the Wonderbolts. Cloud looked over at Delilah and the other Wonderbolts. Cloud looked away. [colour=#8b4513]"I think so. I don't know." [/colour]Cloud smiled a bit at the other pony.

(had no idea what to post XD)

(ik right X3)

Shadow's red eyes kept his stare, "The last time I saw you guys you were at Cantrlot, good show by the way, after all I had the guard there while you were preforming. " Shadow suddenly feel like someone was watching him, he looked behind him, and saw Cloud," Oh are you wanting to meet the Wonderbolts?" The Wonderbolts look at your direction

Cloud shuffled his hooves a bit.[colour=#a52a2a] "Well yeah. What pony wouldn't want to meet them?" [/colour]Cloud realized that his tone could have been a little nicer. But right now he didn't care,

Shadow chuckled,"[colour=#ff0000]true, but I see them a lot,[/colour]" he shrugs," Come on then, may he?" he asked, The Wonderbotls smiled and nodded. "[colour=#ff0000]Well come on over and meet them[/colour]." he used magic to make a barrier(his magic aura is red) to make sure nopony gets in his way.

Shadow chuckled,"[colour=#ff0000] well shall I introduce my self then,Shadow Materia[/colour][colour=#ff0000], nice to meet you[/colour]" Spit Fire looked at Shadow, "how is the Royal Guards doing?" Shadow smiled, "[colour=#ff0000]I'm on vacation now..[/colour]." he yawns, Spit Fire looks back at Cloud "What's your name?" she asked smiling

Cloud smiled at Shadow.

"Nice to meet you Shadow.". Cloud shuffled his hooves a bit as he looked back at Spitfire. He was still nervous.

"I'm..I'm Cloud Flicker.". He smiled at her.

Spit Fire smiled, "Well hello Cloud." Shadow then looked at Spitfire, "[colour=#ff0000]Maybe you could give him a front row seat of your new act ..when is it?[/colour]" Spitfire smiled at Shadow, "tomorrow night, and sure we will save you two a seat...that is if you want to come Cloud?" she chuckled Shadow looked at Sapphire who is in the tree, and thought, perhaps we can bring her as well...ha ha ha, he could see her shaking the tree...

(Sapphire isnt the one shaking it was another pony who was shaking cause he had seen the wonderbolts)

Sapphire glanced at the now other pony and decided to fly down and say hello to the Wonderbolts due to seeing there show in Canterlot and speaking with them with the Princesses. "A pleasure to see you all again I'm sure Rainbowdash would love to be here as you know im Sapphire the pony who showed you round Canterlot and allowed you to perform in Canterlot," Sapphire said smiling.

Shadow smiled at the new pony, "Hello Sapphire, good to see you."...the Wonderbolts smiled, Spitfire chuckled and said,"Yes thank you for that.Do you too want to come to the show too?"

" Of course but I must leave when night begins to fall, duty calls as always that's why I'm here," Sapphire said talking to the Wonderbolts. "I will be sure to be there most of the time though," Sapphire said smiling then stopping thinking she had something from Cloudsdale to report. "Here from the academy," Sapphire said pulling a scroll out of the bag for each of them. "it's when you had finished and became true Wonderbolts,"

Wonderbolts, looked upon each of their scrolls, Spitfire smiled, "thank you," as she put it away. Shadow chuckled,"[colour=#ff0000]Well I have to go, can't wait for your show eh[/colour]." Spitrfire quickly said, "So is Sun Flare still not joining us..." Shadow chuckled,[colour=#ff0000]" You know how stubborn he is...no my dear cousin still thinks he will outmatch all you of...so he doesn't want to join you.That's Sun for ya....has the heart for competition.[/colour]" Spitfire frowned," He still wants to...ha ha ha I know he mastered the Supernova, but still he thinks he can beat us all. Well he is stubborn, anyhow thank you Shadow, and I hope you Cloud, and Sapphire can come to our show tomorrow ."

((Joining as some random Canons to try to ignite this again. No I don't have Lightning Dust as an apped Character. She is canon but this is FFA.))

--Lightning Dust--

Lighting Dust was having a great time in Phhillydelphia. She almost couldn't believe she was here. She usually was always stunting or trying to prove that she was the fastest flyer in all of Equestria. Which she was sure she was. She made sure that everypony knew that. As she trotted along the mare took in all the sights. She had no idea what to expect at all. The mare looked down at her wings and thought for a bit that she could fly...maybe stretch her wings a bit. But instead of going into a full fledged flight she decided to just hover.

As she was hovering along she almost hit an earth pony who was trotting rather slowly on the ground.

"Hey watch it!" She screamed at him. Even though it actually was her fault. But she wasn't about the accept that it was her fault.

The stallion gave her a bored look and said, "Yeah. sorry." He scoffed and then continued to trot along.

Lightning scoffed back at the stallion and kept hovering. She soon found herself gazing at a familiar sight. She saw the Wonderbolts! Though the sight would have impressed any regular pony, Lightning had been through the Wonderbolts Academy. Even though that..Rainbow Dash had gotten her kicked out. She still liked the Wonderbolts. Just not as much.

She noticed a few other ponies she had not seen before. A dark mare and a few stallions. ((I don't know your colours Angelwing I never read that XD lulz)) and she saw a light brown stallion with a white mane. She swore she had seen him before but that thought left her brain.

Lightning decided to hover over to the ponies and chat a bit.

[colour=#008080]"Hello there! How are we all doing?"[/colour] She smiled at all of them. Though her smile was rather smug.

--Cloud Flicker--

Cloud had spaced out for quite some time now. He realized that his excitement over the Wonderbolts had died down. Though he was still happy he met them. The Wonderbolts should be happy they met him! Fastest flyer in all of Equestria.

But as he was coming to he noticed a strange mare had made her way to the group Cloud could see her smug smile. But it didn't phase him.

Normally he would have done an introduction for the group but he sadly..wasn't paying attention to the other ponies names.

[colour=#8b4513]"Hey there. I'm Cloud Flicker."[/colour] He wanted to add on, Fastest flyer in all of Equestria. But he figured he would tell her that soon enough.