Royal Birthday Celebration

Today was the day,Princess Celestia's birthday! She was hosting her birthday party at Phillydelphia for this she said was going to be the biggest and brightest one yet! Everypony was excited, including Sub Zero,Delilah,Thunderbolt,Dusk,Leif Green (New character :) ),Light Harmony,and Care Package, plus many many more!They had all arrived, dresses well and ready to party,"I can't believe it, today, The Princess's bithday!"Delilah was so excited she couldn't stand herself,Thunderbolt was just messing around with Sub and Dusk and didn't realize exactly why they were even there.They saw a pony standing alone in the middle of all the action,she was new to Phillydelphia, although she lives in PonyVille,she was quiet, and was a light pink colour with a green mane, 2 green coloured mane atleast, she was wearing a more country look, somthing AppleJack might wear, She stood quietly with her ears down and wings tucked in, you couldn't tell if she had a horn or not, so that was quite questionable.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light and Care couldn't believe that they were going to Princess Celestia's Birthday! The two had to take a train since the party was in Phillydelphia. The two were sitting next to each other. Care looked out the window and put his hoof around Light's neck and said, [colour=#daa520]"Look at it! Were almost there!"[/colour] Light smiled slightly and then realized that the train had stopped. He got up and so did Care. Light looked at Care and said, "[colour=#0000cd]Correction. We are here." [/colour] The two laughed and they got their things and trotted down the streets. They finally found the building where the party was at and they entered. They saw Delilah and Sub and Dusk and everypony else! The two were very excited! They were all ready to party. The two were waiting by the door to see what would happen.

"So... what do you think of Phillydelphia so far?"Thunerbolt asked adjusting the bowtie on his Tuxedo.Sb and Dusk were jumping around pointing towards some lone pony,"Hey ponies,look there's a lone pony."Dusk said still jumping.

"Princess everything is in order!" War Paint said in her formal canterlot voice, Celestia smiled at War Paint and said "Thank you War Paint." as War Paint grinned as the other gaurds left. "Happy b-day Tia!" She said grinning brightly dropping her gaurd stance and tone before she trotted of and left herself.

Acrylic flicked his tail a bit sighing. "I hate suit and tie affiars." He mumbled as he made sure no pony messed up the decorations that all the staff worked so hard on.

Acrylic sighed and calmed down "I don't believe I've introduced myself, my name's Acrylic Paint, I'm the royal palace painter." He said trying to be polite, because he knew if he didn't than Fresco would be on his case like white on rice.

"Nice to meet you." Acrylic said before he was tackled to the ground. "Hey Acrylic!" War Paint said grabbing her brother in a bear hug "Who's this?" She asked eyeing Thunderbolt "Thunderbolt." Acrylic sadi squirming in his older and much larger sister's grip.

War Paint stared at Thunderbolt strangely wondering why he was saluting her, then she remembered that she was in her uniform. She then grinned, "Good day to you citizen." She said saluting back.

"Hi there,I'm Thunderbolt,the Wonderbolt!"He smiled and nodded,then the rest of the pack came,unexpectedly Sub Zero pounced onto Thunderbolt's back."Woah man,woah!"He b-ucked him off his back then just chuckled a bit.

War Paint and Acrylic watched the two curiously and once Sub Zero was bucked off of Thunderbolt's back War Paint laughed highly amused. "Staff Sergeant War Paint, nice to meet you Thunderbolt the wonderbolt." War Paint managed to say without giggling which surprised Acrylic because that wouldn't have been out of character for his sister to do.

But then again, she was in her uniform and she took wearing it quite seriously.

"Nice to meet ya War Paint."Thunderbolt smiled just for Sub to linger up underneath him and wrap himself around him,Thunderbolt just sighed and kicked him off again,but Sub held on very hard this time,"Would you,rrrg,get ooofff!"Thunderbolt flew up and spun around in circles,making Sub go flying all around,"Like that?!"He yelled out,he looked and saw that Sub had regained his balance in the air,Sub flapped his wings really hard trying to keep himself up,Thunderbolt was angry with him so he landed back to them and apologized,"Sorry about that... Sub is just childish sometimes."Thunderbolt just sighed then smiled up at them,he hoped that Sub wouldn't come back again.