Royal Birthday Celebration

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Alright! Him and Celestia! XD haha))

Light approached Thunderbolt and Sub and said, "Hello Everypony!". Light then saw Acrylic paint and War Paint.

Light waved at them as well.

Light smiled at Thunder and said, "I could tell there was alot of kicking out with hind-legs." Light laughed. He was having a good time at the party.

He wondered where Celestia was.

Light looked at Thunderbolt and smiled. He glanced over at her and said, "Can anypony go speak with her?". Even though Light was a prince he still got extremely nervous around Celestia. Even though he had kissed her before.

As Light was being pushed he said, "Me?...uh..um noo not."

Then he was there in front of Celestia. He started to blush again. He gulped and then bowed to her.

"Hello Princess Celestia."

Light smiled at..Cadence!

He looked at her and said, "Princess Cadance! Hi!". He smiled a big smile. He wasn't expecting to see her here.

"I'm..I'm goo...good. How are you?"

He had to work on his talk with royalty..

Light flustered a bit.

"Me?...uh yeah I am..you are enjoy?"

Light stopped himself.

He glanced over to Celestia and then back to Cadance. He took a breath and said with a smile, "Are you enjoying it as well?"

He chuckled a bit.

Light smiled at Cadence and said, "Well it's good to see you. I haven't seen you in a long time. What have you been doing?"

Light watched as she nudged Celestia. He glanced back and forth between the two.

[colour=#EE82EE]"Well, we have been doing a lot of... nothing really,but getting rid of Queen Crysalis again." [/colour]Cadence got a deadpan look on her face, she then smirked and chuckled a bit[colour=#EE82EE],"Overall,nothing much,but getting rid of, *hehe* evil." [/colour]She added on,giggling a bit.

Light's eyes widened and he said in a shocked voice, "[colour=#0000cd]Chrysalis came back?[/colour]" Light glanced around. He knew that she said that they got rid of her but he still despised changlings.

He knew what they were capable of. Light then sighed and smiled at Cadance.[colour=#0000cd] "Well of course it's no problem for you. I mean you guys already took care of her once."[/colour]

Light chuckled again. He noticed she said the word "evil" strangely. But he didn't worry about it.

Light raised his eyebrow when she said the word love. Light knew that Cadance knew she represented love...but to him..she seemed to be acting strange...

Light then glanced around and then back to Cadance and said, "[colour=#0000cd]Hey Cadance...where's Shining Armor?"[/colour] Light stared at Cadance quizzically.

"Oh, he's back in Canterlot,you know him and the royal guard." Cadence smiled then remained neutral.

((hey i have an idea to why Cadence is being so weird,I'll reveal it later,at the right moment,just keep on getting suspicious :D ))

Light smiled at Cadance.[colour=#0000cd] "Oh yeah. I..I understand totally.[/colour]" Light was confused. Cadance and Shining were always together. They should be now..this is the Princess's birthday!!

Light was confused a bit now.