Royal Birthday Celebration

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light backed up a bit. He was still getting nervous. Even though he was still uncertain about some things. Cadance asked if something was wrong with him.

[colour=#0000cd]"Um...yeah..I mean no. Nothing is wrong Cadance. I'm *cough* perfectly normal."[/colour] Light smiled at Cadance.

[colour=#EE82EE]"Okay then." [/colour]Cadence smiled and took a small step forward[colour=#EE82EE],"Come here,and feel the warmth." [/colour]She said,she then grabbed onto Light and revealed her true form,she then laughed maniaclly,Thunderbolt heard the manical laugh,"The Queen of the Changelings!" He yelled out before looking over at her and Light,he flew over as fast as he could,he planned on hitting her,but she hit in instead,he fell to the floor,gripping his stomach withone hoof, and his head with the other[colour=#2F4F4F]."Nice try." [/colour]The Queen said,she then picked up Thunderbolt and flew off with him and Light.

(Alright! :D)

Light suddenly realized that this wasn't the real Cadance! But it was to late. He tried to squirm away from her grip but he couldn't do it. He felt like his energy had been sucked from him. He let out several groans of agony. He only remembered seeing Thunder get hit by her.

He was confused and disoriented but he was still conscious . Light looked up at Chrysalis and said, [colour=#0000ff]"What? Where? Whaa-" [/colour] Light's voice trailed off as he closed his eyes. He didn't fall asleep but he had no energy to fight back.

As Chrysalis picked up Light,she picked up Thunder also,"Let me,gooo!" He yelled as his wings tried to beat her,she kicked him and he settled down,he saw that he wasn't alone,his hoof tapped Light's shoulder,"Hey,buddy,you alright?" He asked,his eyes drooping a little.

(G2G RP with you tomorrow.

Light felt a tap on his shoulder. He opened one eye and saw Thunderbolt! Light felt better. He then spoke in a heavy and raspy voice, "[colour=#0000cd]Yeah...I'm..I'm alright. How are you?'[/colour]

Then Light kicked himself a bit. He should have noticed that Cadance not being with Shining Armor on a birthday was a bit fishy. Light shook his head and held it down. He had no idea where he was being taken.

"I'm fine,just need to get OUT of her stinking grip!" Thunderbolt yelled out as he kicked The Queen and hit her with his wings,he then bit her,several times,she just knocked him in his head and knocked him out.

Light agreed with Thunder. They needed to get away but that was to late because the Queen knocked Thunder out!

LIght tried to fight back but he had no energy. He managed to hit the Queen once with his hoof but it was a really weak hit. He glared down and said, [colour=#0000cd]"Where...where are you taking us?"[/colour] He sighed a heavy sigh and kept trying to squirm. He was scared now since Thunder was unconscious.

[colour=#2F4F4F]"HAHAHA,no where you need to know." [/colour]Queen Cryhsalis said deviously. Thunderbolt's eyes fluttered,he looekd up meerly at the Queen,he saw the holes all over her,he opend up his mouth,and bit her mane,he tugged at it,eventually,he ripped out somw,he tossed it down below before saying loudly," Let,us GO!!!!" He yelled before kicking and struggling to get out of her hold.

Light watched as Thunder fought against the Queen. He desperately wanted to help. So Light kept using what energy he had left to use it to attack the Queen. He managed to get maybe two or three good punches in. He glanced over at Thunder who was still fighting her. It seemed that the Queen was unaffected by their attacks.

Light was beginning to get worried. He wondered what would happen to the rest of the ponies.

Thunderbolt flapped his wings,they were all bloody from the Queen scratching them with her holy hooves,"Ahh,"Thunderbolt was flustered,he got angry,"You,hurt my wings?!" He yelled out before kicking her in her stomach,he didn't regret any of it.He looked towards Light,"Stay awake buddy,if you fall asleep,who knows what she'll do!" He yelled out before struggling again,Queeen chrysalis got angry at Thunderbolt,she tightened her grip on him,nearly choking him,he continued to fight,"You will not get away with th-" He passed out from lack of oxygen,the Queen laughed a bit then said to Light[colour=#2F4F4F],"You want to be like him?"[/colour]

Light watched as Thunder kept fighting against the Queen. He noticed that his wings were all bloody. He noticed this because some of the blood got on his mane and his coat. He didn't care though. He watched at Thunder passed out from the Queen's grip. He heeded what Thunder said and stayed awake. He looked up at the Queen when she asked if he wanted to be like that. Light chuckled a bit and said, "[colour=#0000cd]I'd rather be like him than do anything with you."[/colour]

Th Queen chuckled at this[colour=#2F4F4F],"Looks like you are begging,haha!" [/colour]She landed and draged the two into a dungeon sort of room,she threw them in and said[colour=#2F4F4F],"I'll be back."[/colour]

Light felt the thud against the hard dungeon floor on his bones and muscles. He was sure that he sprained his hoof on the impact but he was so relieved to be away from the Queen. He could feel his energy coming back to him. He crawled towards Thunder and said,[colour=#0000cd] "Thunder?...Thunder! Come on Buddy wake up!"[/colour] He started to shake Thunder. He didn't want to be alone in this dungeon.

Light smiled a warm smile at him and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Thunder! Oh I'm glad that you're alright![/colour]" He smiled at him but then glared at his bruised hooves and wings.

Light watched at Thunderbolt winced in pain. Light kicked himself down because he knew no healing spells.

[colour=#000080] "Sorry Thunder...I don't...I don't know any healing spells.." [/colour]

Light sighed and said sarcasticly, "[colour=#0000cd]Yeah you're real fine their buddy. Look you need to rest." [/colour] He smiled a weak smile at Thunder and hoped he would heed his advice.

Light shrugged and said with a sigh, "[colour=#000080]Well if you insist."[/colour] Light then examined the chamber they were in and sighed. He remembered long ago when he first came to Ponyville when he was about two years younger he was put in a cell for a crime he didn't commit. But that all sorted out and the right criminal was caught.

But Light forgot about that and said, [colour=#000080]"I hate chambers."[/colour]